FREE first full episode of Star Trek Picard

Enjoy

PS. It's a LEGIT video, not a pirate version.

I won't watch it.

I'm a YUGE Star Trek fan.

This tells me that the series is a bomb and they are trying to reel folks in.

Fuck CBS All Access.

Fuck the effort to take television off TV and force everyone to watch streaming bullshit on their smartphones in the cloud.

• Banned

Enjoy

I won't watch it.

Fuck CBS All Access.

Fuck the effort to take television off TV and force everyone to watch streaming bullshit on their smartphones in the cloud.

Your loss. First episode was great.

Enjoy

I won't watch it.

Fuck CBS All Access.

It could give me a blow job and I still wouldn't let myself be exploited by CBS. I hardly need more Star Trek when I already have almost 60 years of it across 6 great TV series and a dozen movies (or thereabouts) and countless books.

• Banned
The music is epic. VERY well done

The Borg.....sort of
Data.....sort of
Picard
Great visuals
What looks to be a good ORIGINAL story

Shit, now I gotta decide....
5 bucks a month for 3 months or pirate.... I'm leaning towards giving them my money based on the pilot.

15 bucks for a season? Cheaper than one visit to a proper theater I guess.
Plus I could watch Star Trek Discovery beyond the first season too.

Enjoy

I won't watch it.

Fuck CBS All Access.

It could give me a blow job and I still wouldn't let myself be exploited by CBS. I hardly need more Star Trek when I already have almost 60 years of it across 6 great TV series and a dozen movies (or thereabouts) and countless books.

you read the novels toob?....

Enjoy

I won't watch it.

Fuck CBS All Access.

I have the ORIGINAL first children's Star Trek Novel, Mission to Horatius, the ORIGINAL first adult Star Trek Novel Spock Must Die, all of the James Blish novels of the TOS episodes taken from the final drafts, NOT the teleplays aired on TV, so there are often subtle differences (its actually better to read a ST episode than to watch it!), and a plethora of other ST books, mostly dealing with the behind the scenes TV production aspect, not much of the other fiction.

I'm actually more of a technical reader and writer more than a fiction guy.

Enjoy

I won't watch it.

Fuck CBS All Access.

I have the ORIGINAL first children's Star Trek Novel, Mission to Horatius, the ORIGINAL first adult Star Trek Novel Spock Must Die, all of the James Blish novels of the TOS episodes taken from the final drafts, NOT the teleplays aired on TV, so there are often subtle differences (its actually better to read a ST episode than to watch it!), and a plethora of other ST books, mostly dealing with the behind the scenes TV production aspect, not much of the other fiction.

I'm actually more of a technical reader and writer more than a fiction guy.

oh ok....i have read over the years just about every novel from all the series except Enterprise....

Enjoy

I won't watch it.

Fuck CBS All Access.

Didn't you say this?

No jackass, as an expert and connoisseur in Star Trek, I refuse to see it crassly exploited for sheer profit. Star Trek was originally the vision of one man, a guy who started out a cop in LA. It had a message and a vision about the future, and by his own admission, due to interference and stupidity by the NBC network constantly fighting him over everything, starving him of money, that vision really only lasted for the first season of the original Star Trek. After that, it has all been down hill.

Now "Star Trek" is nothing more than rehashing old characters and themes with lots of space ships and special effects in order to keep the "franchise" alive. Technically, if you want to see the real STAR TREK, you have to go back to 1964, two years before the show aired on TV, and watch the original pilot rejected by NBC called 'The Cage' later woven into two episodes to save money and repackaged as 'The Menagerie.'

It's all been downhill since the first season of TOS, why are you a YUGE fan and say there were 6 great TV series? Was it a very slow downward trend?

I don't care if you watch Picard. I haven't.

Forum List

Back