Free energy invention

trevorjohnson83

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
Here is a possible free energy idea. In the picture the weight at 1 puts pressure on the cylinder at 3 which is filled with refrigerant. the pressure gets locked in the conduit at four and absorbs heat energy from the refrigerator at 5. The weight is lifted and pressure taken out of the cylinder at 3. The pressure in 4 spins the turbine at 6 and refills the container at 3. The energy produced in the generator at 7 can be used next time you have to lift the weight. Because the refrigerant absorbs heat from 5 it may produce excessive energy superfluous to what is needed to lift the weight at 1 back to its original position. As long as you let the cool air out of the box at 5, the system could be a free energy system and at very least compete with the cost of other cooling systems.
weight refrigerator.jpg

Here is a possible free energy idea. In the picture the weight at 1 puts pressure on the cylinder at 3 which is filled with refrigerant. the pressure gets locked in the conduit at four and absorbs heat energy from the refrigerator at 5. The weight is lifted and pressure taken out of the cylinder at 3. The pressure in 4 spins the turbine at 6 and refills the container at 3. The energy produced in the generator at 7 can be used next time you have to lift the weight. Because the refrigerant absorbs heat from 5 it may produce excessive energy superfluous to what is needed to lift the weight at 1 back to its original position. As long as you let the cool air out of the box at 5, the system could be a free energy system and at very least compete with the cost of other cooling systems.
View attachment 710221

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

I invented a Perpetual Motion Machine

Build a giant one of these birds and put it near the ocean

1665798480572.gif

I don't know, I just imagine the refrigerant still being too hot when it goes through the turbine.
So no pressure regulation? You should talk to a real engineer, or at least a grownup who has been around real equipment, and understands a little about how it works.

View attachment 710221

Why do you feel the refrigerant is absorbing any heat?

My biggest problem is refrigerant leaking at the turbine at 6, since you would have to drill a hole in the conduit. What might work is to use magnets through plexiglass to spin the generator at 7 with the turbine at 6. That way you could enclose the system without leaks.

Actually 5 would have to be cooled off with fans or filled with water and 3, without weight pressure on it, would act as an evaporator and is what cools down and provides cold air. Man I was thinking the refrigerant under pressure absorbs heat, but that's not it. Stupid me.

Last edited:
Actually 5 would have to be cooled off with fans and 3, without weight pressure on it, would act as an evaporator and is what cools down and provides cold air. Man I was thinking the refrigerant under pressure absorbs heat, but that's not it. Stupid me.

Why do you feel fans would cool anything off in your diagram?
You haven't heated anything up.

Why do you feel fans would cool anything off in your diagram?
You haven't heated anything up.
Putting pressure on the refrigerant at 1 with the weight causes it to heat up, the heat would be taken away from the refrigerant from the water filling the box at 5. Once the heat is taken away the pressure of the refrigerant spins the turbine at 6, and expands and evaporates causing the container at 3 to cool down.

So it may not be free energy but using water at 5 to cool off the refrigerant would keep from having the window open like with units they have. You lose a lot of your efficiency having the window open.

Putting pressure on the refrigerant at 1 with the weight causes it to heat up, the heat would be taken away from the refrigerant from the water filling the box at 5. Once the heat is taken away the pressure of the refrigerant spins the turbine at 6, and expands and evaporates causing the container at 3 to cool down.

So it may not be free energy but using water at 5 to cool off the refrigerant would keep from having the window open like with units they have. You lose a lot of your efficiency having the window open.

What refrigerant are you using that is cooled by water?
Why is cooling the refrigerant causing pressure at 6?

What refrigerant are you using that is cooled by water?
Why is cooling the refrigerant causing pressure at 6?
The water filling 5 cools the refrigerant in the piping at 4. In a refrigerator, after the refrigerant is compressed, the condenser blows hot air away from the refrigerant. The pressure in the refigerant stays the same and when it enters the evaporator it expands and absorbs heat. That's what I read and can quote.

Forum List

Back