Free energy invention

The water filling 5 cools the refrigerant in the piping at 4. In a refrigerator, after the refrigerant is compressed, the condenser blows hot air away from the refrigerant. The pressure in the refigerant stays the same and when it enters the evaporator it expands and absorbs heat. That's what I read and can quote.

You have a compressor in that drawing? Where?

I invented a Perpetual Motion Machine

Build a giant one of these birds and put it near the ocean

View attachment 710234

SOBs stole my idea

The top-hatted “drinking bird,” once a fixture in science classrooms for demonstrating the basics of thermodynamics, is making a surprising comeback — as the inspiration for a new clean-energy generator that could one day power your watch and phone.

Scientists in Hong Kong and China have used the famous toy, also known as the “Dippy Bird,” to develop an engine capable of using the power of water evaporation to generate electricity, according to a study published Thursday in the journal Device.

Last edited:
SOBs stole my idea

The top-hatted “drinking bird,” once a fixture in science classrooms for demonstrating the basics of thermodynamics, is making a surprising comeback — as the inspiration for a new clean-energy generator that could one day power your watch and phone.

Scientists in Hong Kong and China have used the famous toy, also known as the “Dippy Bird,” to develop an engine capable of using the power of water evaporation to generate electricity, according to a study published Thursday in the journal Device.

Forum List

Back