Franken calls it quits.

They hold the majority in most of the country because of nearly 40 years of Republican lies. Lies about the poor. Lies about government spending, lies which lead the country into unnecessary and expensive wars, lies about the Clintons. The list is endless.

Perhaps you'd care to explain why the major Liberal house organs now admit what we on the Right said about the rapist, Bill Clinton....

Which Liberal outlets are now admitting what we on the Right have said for decades?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Speak up, half-head!

Oh Gawd.........Nor Clinton again........You know that was almost 30 years ago, don't you?
He’s stuck in their head. He haunts them.

They really need new material.
Slick Willy and the hildabeast are easy/reliable targets, the mocking of them never gets old and is a timeless national treasure

Yes, for RWNJs it is, and I encourage you to continue ranting about them every chance you get. It will do you no good in the current political reality, but since you enjoy it so much you should continue and the world will pass you by.

That’s why they needed Hillary to win.

The GOP reminds me of the carriage makers when cars became affordable for the public. What they had always done had made them a lot of money, but their industry was outdated. They could retool and build cars, or continue what they had done for a long time and go out of business. Opposing the Clintons has worked for the GOP for a long time, but that is outdated now.
That's funny when you consider the fact that you voted for the worst candidate for POTUS EVAH! If you think Hillary is a progressive, you have to admit you are a dupe.

...and I bet you think Obama is a progressive too....LMFAO!

Not sure which office Hillary or Obama holds, or are running for. Rant against them all you want. I won't spend much time worrying about it.
LMFAO!

You voted for two corporatists, one of which is a complete lying elitist criminal.

The GOP reminds me of the carriage makers when cars became affordable for the public. What they had always done had made them a lot of money, but their industry was outdated. They could retool and build cars, or continue what they had done for a long time and go out of business. Opposing the Clintons has worked for the GOP for a long time, but that is outdated now.
That's funny when you consider the fact that you voted for the worst candidate for POTUS EVAH! If you think Hillary is a progressive, you have to admit you are a dupe.

Not sure which office Hillary or Obama holds, or are running for. Rant against them all you want. I won't spend much time worrying about it.
You voted for two corporatists, yet you condemn Trump voters for doing the same thing.

See it now?

The difference being that the Democrats are in favour of higher minimum wages, higher taxes for the wealthy, better education and health care for all. The Republicans support none of the above.

And while you falsely claim that Hillary Clinton is a criminal, the bald fact is that Clinton has never been charged with a crime after having every aspect of her life investigated over the past 20 years. You keep claiming that Republicans are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law but Hillary Clinton is guilty on all counts despite never having been so much as charged, much less convicted of anything.

The criminal you voted for has settled criminal racial discrimination charges, fraud cases, and has had his charity shut down for illegal fundraising, after having been fined for illegal political campaign contributions. He’s currently under investigation on a number of scores.

Additionally, Trump has admitted to sexual assault and obstruction of justice, as well as profiting from bankruptcy. So you voted for Trump, a known and provable criminal while refusing to vote for someone who has never been charged with a crime.

And you don’t even see the hypocrisy in that.

Moore Trumps Trump

24899726_1773995249290830_8468367083211043932_n.jpg

payn_c15421020171122120100.jpg

LMFAO!

You voted for two corporatists, one of which is a complete lying elitist criminal.

You voted for two corporatists, yet you condemn Trump voters for doing the same thing.

See it now?

The difference being that the Democrats are in favour of higher minimum wages, higher taxes for the wealthy, better education and health care for all. The Republicans support none of the above.

And while you falsely claim that Hillary Clinton is a criminal, the bald fact is that Clinton has never been charged with a crime after having every aspect of her life investigated over the past 20 years. You keep claiming that Republicans are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law but Hillary Clinton is guilty on all counts despite never having been so much as charged, much less convicted of anything.

The criminal you voted for has settled criminal racial discrimination charges, fraud cases, and has had his charity shut down for illegal fundraising, after having been fined for illegal political campaign contributions. He’s currently under investigation on a number of scores.

Additionally, Trump has admitted to sexual assault and obstruction of justice, as well as profiting from bankruptcy. So you voted for Trump, a known and provable criminal while refusing to vote for someone who has never been charged with a crime.

Hillary wasn’t. Bernie was and the DNC, MSM, and D pols screwed him and there have been no consequences.

R and D Party are the same.

They now have the fake moral hugh ground.

They will now use this to capture the women vote that they lost under hillary.

Bravo
Franken didn’t do 1/100th of the things Trump and Moore has done.
When are these two perverts stepping down.
The right coddles their sex offenders.

Conyers and Franken admitted abusing women, Trump and Moore have not and are innocent until proven guilty.

the orange sociopath admitted to grabbing women by the genitals, dum dum.

and roy moore is an admitted child molester who had a thing for his own wife when she was 15..... that's by his own statements.

loon

Your just jealous no one wants to grip you. Even a creepy turd like Roy Moore.

They now have the fake moral hugh ground.

They will now use this to capture the women vote that they lost under hillary.

Bravo

Until another one comes out. Honestly, I did not care who gos down. It’s awesome watching these assholes dance. I want more Congress animals to be crying on TV explain why they have to quit in shame.

Agreed. Finally, a way to get rid of reps from other people's districts. Maybe this is the answer to "Congress sucks, but not my congressman!"

I think most of these people are guilty but still believe in innocent until PROVEN guilty. I was wrong once before (on an unrelated issue), so I no longer think my belief in one's guilt should be enough to strip one of office or ruin his life.

Perhaps you'd care to explain why the major Liberal house organs now admit what we on the Right said about the rapist, Bill Clinton....

Which Liberal outlets are now admitting what we on the Right have said for decades?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Speak up, half-head!

Oh Gawd.........Nor Clinton again........You know that was almost 30 years ago, don't you?

Slick Willy and the hildabeast are easy/reliable targets, the mocking of them never gets old and is a timeless national treasure

Yes, for RWNJs it is, and I encourage you to continue ranting about them every chance you get. It will do you no good in the current political reality, but since you enjoy it so much you should continue and the world will pass you by.
It will do him as much good as your ranting about Trump does you. It's all meaningless bullshit in the end.

Derp

LMFAO!

See it now?

Hillary wasn’t. Bernie was and the DNC, MSM, and D pols screwed him and there have been no consequences.

The only similarity is that Trump and Sanders both outsiders who tried to co-opt mainstream parties to run for President.

Because there were 17 Republican candidates and no clear front runner, Trump’s attempt was successful, aided and abetted by the MSM who decided to give the clown candidate a lot of free air time because the field was too confusing.

Bernie was less successful because there was only one other candidate running for the nomination. The DNC didn’t want him because he’s not a Democrat.

That neither party wanted an outsider as their candidate is not surprising but it doesn’t make the two parties the same in any way shape or form.

LMFAO!

See it now?

The only similarity is that Trump and Sanders both outsiders who tried to co-opt mainstream parties to run for President.

Because there were 17 Republican candidates and no clear front runner, Trump’s attempt was successful, aided and abetted by the MSM who decided to give the clown candidate a lot of free air time because the field was too confusing.

Bernie was less successful because there was only one other candidate running for the nomination. The DNC didn’t want him because he’s not a Democrat.

That neither party wanted an outsider as their candidate is not surprising but it doesn’t make the two parties the same in any way shape or form.
Yeah the DNC didn’t want Bernie, even though he was by far the better candidate so they cheated him and the American people. You must be so proud.

It will do him as much good as your ranting about Trump does you. It's all meaningless bullshit in the end.

Derp

We'll see. He hasn't finished his term yet.

Derp

And your internet insults will have no baring on that result. Get real Bulldog. We mock and troll for our own amusement and nothing more.
There are a few that go overboard but in the end it all matters not, in the big picture.

Derp
No other public figures deserve to be mocked endlessly more than the Clinton’s... it a gift that keeps on giving...

Derp

And your internet insults will have no baring on that result. Get real Bulldog. We mock and troll for our own amusement and nothing more.
There are a few that go overboard but in the end it all matters not, in the big picture.

Sure, I love trolling, but don't let that convince you that I don't mean what I post.

LMFAO!

See it now?

Fool, All career politicians are the same and that goes for Bernie too

Derp

Sure, I love trolling, but don't let that convince you that I don't mean what I post.
I hear ya. I fucking HATE liberals. But I try to like the people behind the policy or thinking. I don't even dislike RDerp. I loathe the bullshit he posts but I could easily sit down for a beer or a ballgame with him. Then when we get back on USMB and he says some dumbass liberal nonsense I will call him a retard & tell him to fuck off.

Separating politics from everyday life is vital.

LMFAO!

See it now?

Yeah the DNC didn’t want Bernie, even though he was by far the better candidate so they cheated him and the American people. You must be so proud.

Not my circus, not my monkeys.

The American people were not cheated. Bernie isn’t a member of the Democratic Party. He sits in the Senate as an independent.

Hillary won the nomination by a landslide. The vote wasn’t even close and it’s a flat out lie

Just because Bernie got s lot of millenials to join the party so they could vote for Bernie, doesn’t make him or them Democrats.

LMFAO!

See it now?

The American people were not cheated. Bernie isn’t a member of the Democratic Party. He sits in the Senate as an independent.

Hillary won the nomination by a landslide. The vote wasn’t even close and it’s a flat out lie

Just because Bernie got s lot of millenials to join the party so they could vote for Bernie, doesn’t make him or them Democrats.
A smart Democrat would try to assimilate them into the fold rather than categorize them as one offs.

A smart Democrat...

LMFAO!

See it now?

Just because Bernie got a lot of millenials to join the party so they could vote for Bernie, doesn’t make him or them Democrats.

Say Joe, why did all Moore’s accusors all run off and hide? They have a pretty damn powerful law firm behind them, or at least a very famous attorney anyways. Now, Roy Moore’s storeys have not changed at all and he still denies any of it ever happened. The woman with the year book STILL won’t turn it over for scrutiny, and has openly been called out as a liar. Yet Gloria just sits ther. Not a very good attorney at all. Na, your infatuation with child sex gets no satisfaction here bub. No love at all. Your only hope is circling the drain with your Trump impeachment wet dreams. It’s awe to watch you monkeys on the left squeal as you are force fed TRUMP. The fact that it will cause all of you four more years of crying is why Trump gets my vote again in 2018.

Okay, you realize Trump isn't running again in 2018, right? And seriously, try to use the spell check feature once in a while, okay?

If Moore wins, it shows that Republicans have no standards. Say what you want about the Democrats, they have standards... Franken and Conyers are gone.

Franken is a sacrificial lamb.
In normal times, no way would Franken be pressured into resigning. The Dims plan to make sexual harassment their platform for next year in order to weaken Trump, and or work towards impeachment based on his past behavior with women. They have to first completely clean their own house, thus why Franken has been pressured to go.

Maybe. Which means they know they've got something on Trump that is probably pretty damning, then.

I think it's more a case of what LBJ once said. "The difference between liberals and cannibals is cannibals don't eat their friends."

Forum List

Back