Franken calls it quits.

Franken is a sacrificial lamb.
In normal times, no way would Franken be pressured into resigning. The Dims plan to make sexual harassment their platform for next year in order to weaken Trump, and or work towards impeachment based on his past behavior with women. They have to first completely clean their own house, thus why Franken has been pressured to go.

Maybe. Which means they know they've got something on Trump that is probably pretty damning, then.

I think it's more a case of what LBJ once said. "The difference between liberals and cannibals is cannibals don't eat their friends."
Funny Joey...that you use LBJ, since he was a disgusting abuser of women, along with being a corrupt warmongering criminal.

Not my circus, not my monkeys.

The American people were not cheated. Bernie isn’t a member of the Democratic Party. He sits in the Senate as an independent.

Hillary won the nomination by a landslide. The vote wasn’t even close and it’s a flat out lie

Just because Bernie got s lot of millenials to join the party so they could vote for Bernie, doesn’t make him or them Democrats.

Maybe.

But Democrats should own some of the debacle that was 2016.

Hillary was an awful candidate, but the Democratic Establishment insisted on pushing her anyway. That doesn't excuse electing Trump, this is a disaster and a stain on our democracy and national honor.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Not my circus, not my monkeys.

The American people were not cheated. Bernie isn’t a member of the Democratic Party. He sits in the Senate as an independent.

Hillary won the nomination by a landslide. The vote wasn’t even close and it’s a flat out lie

Just because Bernie got s lot of millenials to join the party so they could vote for Bernie, doesn’t make him or them Democrats.

Maybe.

But Democrats should own some of the debacle that was 2016.

Hillary was an awful candidate, but the Democratic Establishment insisted on pushing her anyway. That doesn't excuse electing Trump, this is a disaster and a stain on our democracy and national honor.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.
Well Joey that post is one of a few you have made in the last 10 years, that I can agree with.

I think we can both agree that Hillary would be far worse than Trump, had she won. After all, the DNC MSM would cover up for her and refuse to inform the American people of her actions. At least with Trump, the DNC MSM is all over him.

I think we can both agree that Hillary would be far worse than Trump, had she won.

No, we can't both agree on that. I know she wouldn't be out there mocking Gold Star Families or undermining the FBI or causing riots in the middle east by doing something her own state department said was a terrible idea.

Sadly, what it takes to get elected and what it takes to actually do the job are two different skill sets.

I think we can both agree that Hillary would be far worse than Trump, had she won.

No, we can't both agree on that. I know she wouldn't be out there mocking Gold Star Families or undermining the FBI or causing riots in the middle east by doing something her own state department said was a terrible idea.

Sadly, what it takes to get elected and what it takes to actually do the job are two different skill sets.
I knew you wouldn't agree. LOL..you are so predictable.

You should be ashamed of yourself for voting for Cankles.

No, I'm embarrassed that I live in a country so misogynistic that it would elect an orange Nazi before letting a woman do it.
Thing is Joey that you can't see, is we all knew what Cankles was at election time, but dummies still voted for her.

No, I'm embarrassed that I live in a country so misogynistic that it would elect an orange Nazi before letting a woman do it.
Thing is Joey that you can't see, is we all knew what Cankles was at election time, but dummies still voted for her.

No, it’s you who can’t see that you’ve elected someone so vile and so incompetent that he’s a danger to your country and the rest of the world simply because you chose to believe Republican lies about Hillary Clinton.

You’re too intellectually lazy to bother vetting your candidates. You buy into every right wing media lie without question because you want to believe things like “Tax cuts create jobs” when there is no evidence that they do and much evidence that they don’t.

The Republican Party counts on your intellectual laziness to continue their destruction of the American economy in favour of the wealthy.

Say Joe, why did all Moore’s accusors all run off and hide? They have a pretty damn powerful law firm behind them, or at least a very famous attorney anyways. Now, Roy Moore’s storeys have not changed at all and he still denies any of it ever happened. The woman with the year book STILL won’t turn it over for scrutiny, and has openly been called out as a liar. Yet Gloria just sits ther. Not a very good attorney at all. Na, your infatuation with child sex gets no satisfaction here bub. No love at all. Your only hope is circling the drain with your Trump impeachment wet dreams. It’s awe to watch you monkeys on the left squeal as you are force fed TRUMP. The fact that it will cause all of you four more years of crying is why Trump gets my vote again in 2018.

Okay, you realize Trump isn't running again in 2018, right? And seriously, try to use the spell check feature once in a while, okay?

If Moore wins, it shows that Republicans have no standards. Say what you want about the Democrats, they have standards... Franken and Conyers are gone.

You need to lay off the pipe to. Never said Trump was running in 18. Will point out that the whinging is only going to get worse as you watch your wet dream go down the tubes. All your alter egos will need coloring books.

You need to lay off the pipe to. Never said Trump was running in 18.

No, you said.

The fact that it will cause all of you four more years of crying is why Trump gets my vote again in 2018.

You just aren't very good at this, are you?

Will point out that the whinging is only going to get worse as you watch your wet dream go down the tubes.

Meh, like I said, the Republicans will take a bath in 2018 because the in power party always does in midterms.

By then, even Republicans will be keen to impeach Trump.

Spot the cognitive dissonance...
The fact that it will cause all of you four more years of crying is why Trump gets my vote again in 2018.

You need to lay off the pipe to. Never said Trump was running in 18.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back