FoxNews Lies

Suck ass, dickweed. Lessee, your triggered heinie has managed to work a dead guy no one was even talking about into the picture, one whom I largely never could even get in my life, commented on an education you obviously know nothing about then called my genuflection to buy the car you want as propaganda? Oh, and I'm also a cowardly punk. All because you want to promote the "evils" of Fox while claiming everyone else pure as the driven snow. :lmao: Whadda ass.

Why don't you PM me with where you are shithead and meet me face to face and let's see who is the real "coward!"
I won't PM your threat to me. I have a family to be protected, and a punk like you is likely to shoot through our windows, or me in the back. FYI, I'm retired Law Enforcement; take what this means or not. You don't intimidate me, I pity you, your foul language and lack of using proper Grammar & wording is an opinion based on your too many posts; it suggests you're callow and your post is a paroxysm.

You don't intimidate me

I obviously do. So the big mouth who goes around shooting his big fat dumb mouth off calling other people names and insults turns out as always with the Left to be the VERY THING you accuse others of.

Color me shocked.

Another cowardly keyboard warrior. Meantime, instead of lies and insults, I suggest next time try sticking to the topic and what you really know, if that is anything.

About everything. Here is their latest whopper.

your-desperation-is-S.jpg

So, you bust out a false headline, highlighting the FACT that what Jesse Watters said is 100% true.

Would you care to run the entire scripted "Townhall" meeting featuring President Biden for LIES? The White House was issuing "clarifications" and corrections in real time.

I'm sure we all appreciate your desperate effort to distract attention from the catastrophe known as the Biden Administration. But isn't it a bit obvious and futile?

Ya fucken dumbass.
Gas is more expensive on the interstate and cheaper once you get off the beaten path.
Prove this claim. Common Sense suggests a lack of competition (monopoly/cartel) will seek a higher profit percentage than a Service Station on Hwy 5 with three or four different stations pumping gas.

Our Model 3 has 340 miles on a full charge; our Chevy Bolt has 240 miles for a full charge. We have solar panels installed on our roof. It's true, we don't go 20 + miles a day. However, we have taken longer day trips; for example to Sonoma (my sister and her families homes) from our home which is 65 miles one way, we return 130 + miles (with some detours for wine and cheese).
That's all fine and good if you live in CA or NM.....but if you live in MT or ND how do you heat your interior when the outside temp is 40 below????

Well, you've proved to be a FAKE NEWS kook, who listened to Limbaugh instead of getting an education - that was proved with your opining statement:

"I'm not sweating anything, dickweed, I've told you idiots twice to buy what you like!"

Not only are you posting propaganda which is decades old, and thus a BIG LIE, but you are cowardly punk.
248426364_4479104868802811_2533862063666340161_n.jpg

Yikes, another example of this clown's Idiot-gram. This variety, popular with other kooks (Odd Dude for example) is an example of inabilities of those who cannot write a rebuttal.
No.....I can run circles around an idiot like you.....but a friend sent this pic to me on my birthday and it busted me out.
I thought it was hilarious.....and wanted to share it with my friends here.
Course you're not my friend....so.....it's clear it bothers you.
The guy you claim got 81 million votes.....is now the most hated president in recent history. Probably the last 100 years.

I won't PM your threat to me. I have a family to be protected, and a punk like you is likely to shoot through our windows, or me in the back. FYI, I'm retired Law Enforcement; take what this means or not. You don't intimidate me, I pity you, your foul language and lack of using proper Grammar & wording is an opinion based on your too many posts; it suggests you're callow and your post is a paroxysm.
Tell us oh rye one, why do you suppose no one in the media is calling this "PRICE GOUGING"?
and "law enforcement"? certainly not a police officer, do you know that technically anytime you made sure leash laws were being adhered to you could call yourself law enforcement?...
so trust me, I'm not fooled by your semantics anymore than I am the media bias that ignores this "price gouging" they pretend is a problem any other time...
...or by your feeble attempt to impress yourself by ending your diatribe with a word you obviously picked up in summer school and couldn't wait to use.

Last edited:
Tell us oh rye one, why do you suppose no one in the media is calling this "PRICE GOUGING"?
and "law enforcement"? certainly not a police officer, do you know that technically anytime you made sure leash laws were being adhered to you could call yourself law enforcement?...
so trust me, I'm not fooled by your semantics anymore than I am the media bias that ignores this "price gouging" they pretend is a problem any other time...
...or by your feeble attempt to impress yourself by ending your diatribe with a word you obviously picked up in summer school and couldn't wait to use.
For privacy sake I don't name the agencies in which I carried a badge, both with Use of Force Policies. I didn't try to fool you, but given your comment was insipid, I don't give a damn about your post.

For privacy sake I don't name the agencies in which I carried a badge, both with Use of Force Policies. I didn't try to fool you, but given your comment was insipid, I don't give a damn about your post.
"For privacy sake"?...lol

Still with the semantics, You say you work with agencies with "use of force policies" but not that you carry a gun and yet have no problem saying you wear a badge, not falling for it, that describes "security guard" better than it does anything else
The post office has a "use of force policy" due to the position of post master general, so do dog catchers [who wear badges] along with a host of other government jobs but I see "unarmed security guard" in the description you gave.

Suck ass, dickweed. Lessee, your triggered heinie has managed to work a dead guy no one was even talking about into the picture, one whom I largely never could even get in my life, commented on an education you obviously know nothing about then called my genuflection to buy the car you want as propaganda? Oh, and I'm also a cowardly punk. All because you want to promote the "evils" of Fox while claiming everyone else pure as the driven snow. :lmao: Whadda ass.

Why don't you PM me with where you are shithead and meet me face to face and let's see who is the real "coward!"

Internet tough guys make me laugh. Invariably, they end up being some diaper-wearing pussy sitting in a basement, in a steaming pile of their own excrement, wishing they had real friends and not just internet "friends".

You were fine until the "PM me with where you are" part. Then you just became pathetic...

Forum List

Back