FoxNews Lies

Maybe, and maybe you could or can't post an effort by each one of these noted to have been promulgated. If you can, and your comment is probative, I'll post an equal number of damn lies (damn lies which harm American Citizens or Immigrants posted by Trump and/or members of the Republican Congress Caucus).

If you have to question whether all the news networks lie and spin, then you are not worth even debating. We have 90 networks out there pushing a destructive leftwng agenda which is at the heart of virtually every problem in this country, and maybe ten, lead primarily by Fox, who AREN'T, and you've singled out the one sole little guy as the problem? :auiqs.jpg:

If you have to question whether all the news networks lie and spin, then you are not worth even debating. We have 90 networks out there pushing a destructive leftwng agenda which is at the heart of virtually every problem in this country, and maybe ten, lead primarily by Fox, who AREN'T, and you've singled out the one sole little guy as the problem? :auiqs.jpg:
RC is competing with RWer for bullshit artist of the millenia.

It is all designed to help FORCE everyone to buy an EV car. Just remember, there are countless refineries and fuel companies, but only ONE electric grid. Now which do you think would be more easy to control?
Laugh out loud. Another silly comment by the freak. Ford and GM are producing E Cars and Trucks, so are BMW, VW, and many coming out from N. Korea and China.

E Cars and Trucks are not the future, they are now. Don't sweat it, diesels and gas cars and trucks will likely be on the road for a couple of decades or more (think of what's on Cuba's roads); yet, most major auto manufacturers will continue to built fewer models of the old clunkers.

Please explain in detail what you believe is a Left Wing Agenda?

Laugh out loud. Another silly comment by the freak. Ford and GM are producing E Cars and Trucks, so are BMW, VW, and many coming out from N. Korea and China.

E Cars and Trucks are not the future, they are now. Don't sweat it, diesels and gas cars and trucks will likely be on the road for a couple of decades or more (think of what's on Cuba's roads); yet, most major auto manufacturers will continue to built fewer models of the old clunkers.
The reality is there are a lot of people who drive less than 20 miles a day and can use an EV.

FAKE NEWS! Another stupid comment coming from mudwhistle. He's one of the first Trumpanzees and one of the dumbest. Image someone, anyone who claims Democrats lie without noting Trump has lied, mislead and in many cases contradicted himself in the same speech.

He does not, as is typical by the Trumpanzee, posted any lie and Democrat who stated or wrote to mislead the public. If he can find one, I'll respond with a dozen of Trump's lies and his efforts to mislead the public. The reader may know, that Trump's tweets and speeches during the pandemic were misleading and that confuse the people and the biddable fools continue to believe him.
The problem with your statement is it's based off of lies.
Most of the so-called Trump lies were just differing opinions on the subject. Not lies.
Not to mention the fact that the 30,000 so-called lies were never identified because nobody ever published this ridiculously even number of lies.....and cannot be forced to say what they were......and the number of lies came from sources that cannot be honest to save their lives in the first place.

Oh.....and being misleading and lying is two different things. Misleading is an unintentional untruth whereas lying is intentional. They're totally different.....but dickheads like you can't tell the difference.

The reality is there are a lot of people who drive less than 20 miles a day and can use an EV.
Our Model 3 has 340 miles on a full charge; our Chevy Bolt has 240 miles for a full charge. We have solar panels installed on our roof. It's true, we don't go 20 + miles a day. However, we have taken longer day trips; for example to Sonoma (my sister and her families homes) from our home which is 65 miles one way, we return 130 + miles (with some detours for wine and cheese).

The problem with your statement is it's based off of lies.
Most of the so-called Trump lies were just differing opinions on the subject. Not lies.
Not to mention the fact that the 30,000 so-called lies were never identified because nobody ever published this ridiculously even number of lies.....and cannot be forced to say what they were......and the number of lies came from sources that cannot be honest to save their lives in the first place.

Oh.....and being misleading and lying is two different things. Misleading is an unintentional untruth whereas lying is intentional. They're totally different.....but dickheads like you can't tell the difference.
Laugh our Loud.

Introduction​

American democracy is resilient.

It has withstood attacks from enemies, both foreign and domestic, for more than two centuries.

But never has the United States been led by a president who has so flagrantly lied and so incessantly debased our democratic values and our institutions of self-government as President Donald J. Trump.

We know of no president in the history of the country, other than Donald Trump, who has:

• Told more than 2,100 lies, false and misleading statements and untruths in his first year in office, an average of nearly 5.9 per day;
  • Attacked the media as an “enemy of the American people,” placing Trump in direct conflict with founders John Adams and Thomas Jefferson;
  • Attacked his own law enforcement and intelligence agencies;
  • Attacked our strongest foreign allies while embracing our major foreign adversaries;
  • Sided with a major adversary over the consensus views of his own intelligence agencies;
  • Attacked the FBI as the “worst in history,” and accused an FBI agent of “treason” for the “crime” of making negative comments about him;
  • Asserted an “absolute right to do what I want to do with the Justice Department,” a right Trump does not have;
  • Attacked the entire court system as “broken and unfair”;
  • Attacked judges repeatedly for decisions which he disagreed with;
  • Refused to divest his vast business holdings, leaving him with massive conflicts of interest and major Emolument Clause problems;
  • Falsely claimed that millions of individuals voted illegally in the presidential election to explain losing the popular election by nearly 2.9 million votes.
In the one year since he swore an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution, President Trump’s failures on government integrity and accountability continue to reach new lows. Rarely has a day gone by when he has not egregiously broken from democratic norms and the values that are central to building trust in our government.

Laugh our Loud.

Introduction​

American democracy is resilient.

It has withstood attacks from enemies, both foreign and domestic, for more than two centuries.

But never has the United States been led by a president who has so flagrantly lied and so incessantly debased our democratic values and our institutions of self-government as President Donald J. Trump.

We know of no president in the history of the country, other than Donald Trump, who has:

• Told more than 2,100 lies, false and misleading statements and untruths in his first year in office, an average of nearly 5.9 per day;
  • Attacked the media as an “enemy of the American people,” placing Trump in direct conflict with founders John Adams and Thomas Jefferson;
  • Attacked his own law enforcement and intelligence agencies;
  • Attacked our strongest foreign allies while embracing our major foreign adversaries;
  • Sided with a major adversary over the consensus views of his own intelligence agencies;
  • Attacked the FBI as the “worst in history,” and accused an FBI agent of “treason” for the “crime” of making negative comments about him;
  • Asserted an “absolute right to do what I want to do with the Justice Department,” a right Trump does not have;
  • Attacked the entire court system as “broken and unfair”;
  • Attacked judges repeatedly for decisions which he disagreed with;
  • Refused to divest his vast business holdings, leaving him with massive conflicts of interest and major Emolument Clause problems;
  • Falsely claimed that millions of individuals voted illegally in the presidential election to explain losing the popular election by nearly 2.9 million votes.
In the one year since he swore an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution, President Trump’s failures on government integrity and accountability continue to reach new lows. Rarely has a day gone by when he has not egregiously broken from democratic norms and the values that are central to building trust in our government.

Yep....and everything you posted is 99.999% lies.

Laugh out loud. Another silly comment by the freak. E Cars and Trucks are not the future, they are now. Don't sweat it

I'm not sweating anything, dickweed, I've told you idiots twice to buy what you like! But you've already admitted it: the government is pressuring companies and people to go electric with the false claim that they are green. Meantime, they are no greener than how the electricity they run off is produced! Meantime, you ride around with batteries which are potential bombs full of toxic compounds, they are smaller and insubstantial and maybe one car in a thousand I see now is actually electric. And with nowhere on the road to plug them in at.

I have not seen even a single car "charging up" as a gas station!

I guarantee you that once the nation has been fully committed to EV cars and gas is being phased out, they will first make gas cars so prohibitively costly to operate combined with every asshole like you out there sneering at lingering gasoline users, that once everyone is stuck depending on electricity, they will snap the door shut on our necks having total control of us.

And we have an electric grid already stumbling and failing us--- what do you think is going to happen once they load it further down with millions more illegals PLUS putting the entire energy sector currently served by fossil fuels onto that same grid as well?

Now EVERYTHING can be taken down by a single EMP.

We are already waiting for food and permission to travel now, just wait until you have to take your turn getting the energy you need just to drive!

intears.gif

I'm not sweating anything, dickweed, I've told you idiots twice to buy what you like! But you've already admitted it: the government is pressuring companies and people to go electric with the false claim that they are green. Meantime, they are no greener than how the electricity they run off is produced! Meantime, you ride around with batteries which are potential bombs full of toxic compounds, they are smaller and insubstantial and maybe one car in a thousand I see now is actually electric. And with nowhere on the road to plug them in at.

I have not seen even a single car "charging up" as a gas station!

I guarantee you that once the nation has been fully committed to EV cars and gas is being phased out, they will first make gas cars so prohibitively costly to operate combined with every asshole like you out there sneering at lingering gasoline users, that once everyone is stuck depending on electricity, they will snap the door shut on our necks having total control of us.

And we have an electric grid already stumbling and failing us--- what do you think is going to happen once they load it further down with millions more illegals PLUS putting the entire energy sector currently served by fossil fuels onto that same grid as well?

Now EVERYTHING can be taken down by a single EMP.

We are already waiting for food and permission to travel now, just wait until you have to take your turn getting the energy you need just to drive!

View attachment 555780
Well, you've proved to be a FAKE NEWS kook, who listened to Limbaugh instead of getting an education - that was proved with your opining statement:

"I'm not sweating anything, dickweed, I've told you idiots twice to buy what you like!"

Not only are you posting propaganda which is decades old, and thus a BIG LIE, but you are cowardly punk.

Well, you've proved to be a FAKE NEWS kook, who listened to Limbaugh instead of getting an education - that was proved with your opining statement:
"I'm not sweating anything, dickweed, I've told you idiots twice to buy what you like!"
Not only are you posting propaganda which is decades old, and thus a BIG LIE, but you are cowardly punk.

Suck ass, dickweed. Lessee, your triggered heinie has managed to work a dead guy no one was even talking about into the picture, one whom I largely never could even get in my life, commented on an education you obviously know nothing about then called my genuflection to buy the car you want as propaganda? Oh, and I'm also a cowardly punk. All because you want to promote the "evils" of Fox while claiming everyone else pure as the driven snow. :lmao: Whadda ass.

Why don't you PM me with where you are shithead and meet me face to face and let's see who is the real "coward!"

The Fox News statement implies that if you buy gas is California, you will pay over $7.00 a gallon.
That statement is simply not true.
It's sophistry, a statement which allows biddable fools to believe. Thankfully, we have readers who understand the dishonesty or Republican voters who will believe everything from Fox News and nothing from real news.

Look, Nancy, I know how you idiot bed-wetters hate facts, but they cannot be argued.

Apparently, if you want to buy gas in the United States and pay over $7.00 a gallon, you go to California...
Your use of "idiot bed-wetters" is misinformation, the same shit that spews out of the mouth of Rep. McCarthy and other Trumpanzees. It is also another logical fallacy, something you have some "expertise" in most of your posts.

Forum List

Back