FoxNews Lies

I have an electric car. Don't try to play your moral superiority with me. I know just how worthless an electric vehicle is. LOL

Democrat lies don't matter as much as fake lies provided by the media.
We know they're lying to us....we can prove it......but that doesn't matter because CNN or MSNBC says their lies are true.
FAKE NEWS! Another stupid comment coming from mudwhistle. He's one of the first Trumpanzees and one of the dumbest. Image someone, anyone who claims Democrats lie without noting Trump has lied, mislead and in many cases contradicted himself in the same speech.

He does not, as is typical by the Trumpanzee, posted any lie and Democrat who stated or wrote to mislead the public. If he can find one, I'll respond with a dozen of Trump's lies and his efforts to mislead the public. The reader may know, that Trump's tweets and speeches during the pandemic were misleading and that confuse the people and the biddable fools continue to believe him.

About everything. Here is their latest whopper.

Some historical perspectives:

Gorda is a small community located in Monterey County in the remote area of the Big Sur coast, right off Highway 1. It often boasts the most expensive gas prices on the Central Coast.

A sign at the gas station says that the next gas stations are 40 miles while heading north and 12 miles south. People who stop to get gas have no other choices.

In July 2019 a gallon of gas cost more than six dollars. In April of the same year, we reported that a regular gallon of gas costs $11.75 per gallon.

I have an electric car. Don't try to play your moral superiority with me. I know just how worthless an electric vehicle is. LOL
I don't consider my post as I'm "morally" superior to you, I stated your comment, democrats want gas to be that high. They can control us easier"; I'm a Democrat and that is why I called your statement an idiot-gram.

Some historical perspectives:

Gorda is a small community located in Monterey County in the remote area of the Big Sur coast, right off Highway 1. It often boasts the most expensive gas prices on the Central Coast.

A sign at the gas station says that the next gas stations are 40 miles while heading north and 12 miles south. People who stop to get gas have no other choices.

In July 2019 a gallon of gas cost more than six dollars. In April of the same year, we reported that a regular gallon of gas costs $11.75 per gallon.

If Republicans ain’t lying, they ain’t breathing

Another idiot-gram. Regular gas in my community is $4.69; I don't need to buy gas do to our families electric cars. And, no more tune ups, oil changes and dead batteries.
$4.69 is insanely high, then again, you are insane.

$4.69 is insanely high, then again, you are insane.
It's true that you and I are in a different universe, yours is a fantasy, mine is based on probative facts supported by links and probative evidence. Your posts, and I strongly suggest all of your posts, are Idiot-grams. The reader who may not know what an idiot-gram is, please review my signature.

• CBS LIES.
  • ABC LIES.
  • NBC LIES.
  • PBS LIES.
  • CNN LIES.
  • MSNBC LIES.
  • NYT LIES.
  • WAPO LIES.
They all lie at various times and degrees. Go back to bed and sleep it off, troll.
Maybe, and maybe you could or can't post an effort by each one of these noted to have been promulgated. If you can, and your comment is probative, I'll post an equal number of damn lies (damn lies which harm American Citizens or Immigrants posted by Trump and/or members of the Republican Congress Caucus).

It's true that you and I are in a different universe, yours is a fantasy, mine is based on probative facts supported by links and probative evidence. Your posts, and I strongly suggest all of your posts, are Idiot-grams. The reader who may not know what an idiot-gram is, please review my signature.
Your is based on sitting on your ass and watching and listening to what soothes your emotions.,

The Fox News statement implies that if you buy gas is California, you will pay over $7.00 a gallon.
That statement is simply not true.
That's is correct.
However, many areas in CA do charge that much for gasoline.

So, using that logic.....one of anything in a group indicates that all of that group is the same.....as in "One murderous right wing racist thug means they are all racist thugs."

Ok.

I never said I believed that, so I don't know why you would make yourself look like a retard by trying to suggest I do.

But the inarguable reality is that there's at least one place in California where gas is over seven bucks a gallon. Even gas stations in Hawaii aren't charging that much...

So, just to be clear, gas is selling for over $7.00 in California.

Yes, it's correct, but also misleading. The inference is that this is all over the state. The media sensationalizes things. Of course, the lefties here only get upset when it's Fox that does it. They're pretty cool with CNN and MSNBC exaggerating things for their bias.

You're a moron. That's an inarguable fact.

Look, Nancy, I know how you idiot bed-wetters hate facts, but they cannot be argued.

Apparently, if you want to buy gas in the United States and pay over $7.00 a gallon, you go to California...

Forum List

Back