FoxNews Lies

Another idiot-gram. Regular gas in my community is $4.69; I don't need to buy gas do to our families electric cars. And, no more tune ups, oil changes and dead batteries.
So your bragging about cheating on bridge and road taxes...

Typical liberal

For five years we’ve known that Trump and Putin were an item. It was known early and your consistent denials are just cover ups for Trump crimes, which are coming to light and may end up with him and his kids going to prison.
Well it's not anyone else's fault you believe in a fairy tale.

It’s obvious that FOX is addicted to fake news. If there was anything to their allegations, we wouldn’t see them being ignored by everyone else. That’s not how it works and for them to try and convince us they’re right is laughable.
Proof?

Because he was.

View attachment 601846

☝ Republican Senate Intelligence Committee ☝
WOW! All the facts and even many Democrats finally acknowledge that there was no collision and that the whole thing originated the fraud. Having a strong ego is one thing. But sticking to proven lies, in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary is just childish.

I used to be a huge fan of Fox News,, back in the days when Alan Colmes was alive and further than that - when they first aired in 1996. Now, I don't even bother to watch any of the clowns on there - including Sean Hannity. If I was ever given a choice to watch between CNN and Fox News, I would probably choose shooting myself.

So, you may ask how do I get my news? Well, not from them or any of the three letter networks. I just read the crap online. So much of the news aren't even news at all. Just opinionated crap from both sides. One blaming the other for very bad reporting. The other just rather rake in ratings - just for the sake of "there is nothing better else to do on a slow news day".

I stay informed by not be induludge with "News that Matter". When we all know, it's never the case. News only matters to those who rather have nothing else to do; not even go outside and take a long bike ride or whatever. The (stupid) news will always be on - somewhere and anytime.

P.S. The price for a gallon of gas here in Upper Michigan is at $3.25/gal.

I used to be a huge fan of Fox News,, back in the days when Alan Colmes was alive and further than that - when they first aired in 1996. Now, I don't even bother to watch any of the clowns on there - including Sean Hannity. If I was ever given a choice to watch between CNN and Fox News, I would probably choose shooting myself.

So, you may ask how do I get my news? Well, not from them or any of the three letter networks. I just read the crap online. So much of the news aren't even news at all. Just opinionated crap from both sides. One blaming the other for very bad reporting. The other just rather rake in ratings - just for the sake of "there is nothing better else to do on a slow news day".

I stay informed by not be induludge with "News that Matter". When we all know, it's never the case. News only matters to those who rather have nothing else to do; not even go outside and take a long bike ride or whatever. The (stupid) news will always be on - somewhere and anytime.

P.S. The price for a gallon of gas here in Upper Michigan is at $3.25/gal.
Actually, I don't think anyone cares from where you get your news.

Nor a figure you post about the price of gas in Northern Michigan.

So what?

Actually, I don't think anyone cares from where you get your news.

Nor a figure you post about the price of gas in Northern Michigan.

So what?

Well, you must care, since you had to comment on it. At least one person seems to care. Lol
(You wouldn't have posted a comment, if you weren't even interested. Duh!)

The only so-called "real journalist" on Fox gets shut down.
4i6Ckte.gif

There are towns and pumps in the middle of bumfuck northern MN along the border of Ontario that are not even seeing 3.50 yet.

There is no excuse for prices in CA being that high, except for high taxation and simple price gouging.

Screw it...the idiots there vote for that shit and pay more for literally everything. They can live with it.
CA government requires reformulated gas which raises its cost.

Trump never deployed the National Guard....because the only people that can do that is the mayor or the governor.
Trump suggested they deploy them and he was told that they had a plan and they had it under control.
As with all situations...it's difficult to get Democrats to work with Republicans.....and when every thing goes to shit....they blame the Republican for everything that goes wrong.

Forum List

Back