Trump launching new media platform.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Donald Trump is launching a new social network called Truth Social and it starts next year sometime in the fall. I'm sure there are other threads on this already, so if it's cluttering the board feel free to merge it somewhere, mods.

"I created Truth Social and TMGT to stand up to the tyranny of Big Tech," Trump said in the press release sent to the media. "We live in a world where the Taliban has a presence on Twitter, yet your favorite American president has been silenced."

Donald Trump is launching a new social network called Truth Social and it starts next year sometime in the fall. I'm sure there are other threads on this already, so if it's cluttering the board feel free to merge it somewhere, mods.

"I created Truth Social and TMGT to stand up to the tyranny of Big Tech," Trump said in the press release sent to the media. "We live in a world where the Taliban has a presence on Twitter, yet your favorite American president has been silenced."

Truth and Social Media—an oxymoron if I ever heard one. I'll add the standard disclaimer: I'm a paleoconservative who abhors what the radical left has and is doing to America, and I am a recovering Trump addict. All of that said, the sooner my fellow ex-Trump supporters see him for the globalist Trojan Horse he was/is, the sooner we can get back to fighting for the very life of our America. Sadly, there's likely still tens of millions of Americans out there who somehow still believe Lord Trump can do no wrong.

I mean, how can shit-kicker rednecks out in the sticks support a dude like Trump who never wore a pair of work boots in his life, let alone wore them in the rain or mud or walking through cow shit? Trump was/is the perfect false idol raised up on high to draw out all remaining American men who might fight back under the right conditions against the UN/WEF/Gates Foundation/China.

But don't take my word for it—and don't shoot the messenger, either. Chances are good millions of sleeping sheep Americans will elect Saint Trump to another term as POTUS. Stick a fork in us, we're done.

Truth and Social Media—an oxymoron if I ever heard one. I'll add the standard disclaimer: I'm a paleoconservative who abhors what the radical left has and is doing to America, and I am a recovering Trump addict. All of that said, the sooner my fellow ex-Trump supporters see him for the globalist Trojan Horse he was/is, the sooner we can get back to fighting for the very life of our America. Sadly, there's likely still tens of millions of Americans out there who somehow still believe Lord Trump can do no wrong.

I mean, how can shit-kicker rednecks out in the sticks support a dude like Trump who never wore a pair of work boots in his life, let alone wore them in the rain or mud or walking through cow shit? Trump was/is the perfect false idol raised up on high to draw out all remaining American men who might fight back under the right conditions against the UN/WEF/Gates Foundation/China.

But don't take my word for it—and don't shoot the messenger, either. Chances are good millions of sleeping sheep Americans will elect Saint Trump to another term as POTUS. Stick a fork in us, we're done.
Can you provide concrete examples of the ad hominems you are tossing about.

Nice try, but I voted for Jill Stein in 2016.
I became a Trump supporter in 2017 thanks to your boys James Comey , John Brennan......you know the list.

Prez Trump reminds me a LOT of prez Ted Roosevelt like both had a pushing crowding type of personality & a constitution of no surrender. In a 10 round bout with both in their prime I'd say light heavy amateur Ted Roosevelt would take out the behemoth but inexperienced Don Trump in two or three rounds, but Trump would go down swinging despite being battered. Ted Roosevelt, despite being partially blinded in his left eye during a bout continued on in oriental martial arts, like one would have had to KO ole Teddy or @ least get the 3rd man in the ring to TKO him as he would never have quit on his stool. Teddy had MANY qualities that I appreciate in a man & is truly one of a handful of presidents that I actually respect.

Forum List

Back