Foxnews lies about new black panthers.

I would guess only ONE poster might defend the KKK, and whether there are defenses of the NEW Black Panthers or not, they remain a disgusting HATE group.:mad:
I agree that the NBPP is a hate group, as does the Southern Poverty Law Center.

As NYCarb-whatever posted "99%" of some list of persons, I have to assume he has a list comprised of at least 99 posters - it's hard to have some percentage of a person.

So, clearly that idiot wants folks to believe there are at least 99 posters here who are supporters of the KKK. As such, he really should list who those posters are, or just be outed for posting a lie.

And, if he doesn't post a list, then I am perfectly comfortable in considering him a coward.

And, sadly, yes there is at least one poster here who is likely at least a big fan of the KKK. I think there may be at least three that I would feel comfortable on that list - Ariux, Matthew, and Yidnar. Unfortunately there may be a couple more.

But, five or six posters is a far cry from 99 posters.

The NBPP is involved in voter intimidation and it is fascinating to watch which posters have no problem with voter intimidation.

More than fascinating, plain scary.

All true, and I agree. I see only Ariux as flat out KKK material. I have not read much posted by Mathew, and don't read much yidnar posts either.
You're not missing much. ;)

(Unfortunately, Yidnar can come up with some good political points, but I still try to avoid him as he is a fucking racist.)

The goal post hasn't moved

A black man is running for president again and FoxNews needs a new "fear the black man " target. It is par for the course, Republicans do it every election. It scores points with their base and gets the rightwing vote out

Are you competing with rdean for the 'TruthMocker Stupid Poster of the Month' award?

Care to discuss?

Do you honestly believe that race has not played a role in our political history? Do you see a reason to inordinately fear the NBPP? What have they actually done to date to warrant the extent of political coverage from the right?

I guess it is easier to just dodge the issue, isn't it?

Yes, I do believe that race has played a role - significant and detrimental - role in our political history.

No I do not see a reason to inordinately fear the NBPP. But I do see a significant amount of damage to our huge strides in our racial progress being done by the NBPP. Pity that you don't get that.

And people like you - the race baiters - you damage it just as much as the NBPP - but I don't fear you either.

They issued a bounty for the murder of an American citizen... based purely on that man's race.

They intimate lawful voters exercising their right to elect our leaders.

I am not surprised that you have no issue with their tactics. You have no morals.

Are you competing with rdean for the 'TruthMocker Stupid Poster of the Month' award?

Care to discuss?

Do you honestly believe that race has not played a role in our political history? Do you see a reason to inordinately fear the NBPP? What have they actually done to date to warrant the extent of political coverage from the right?

Yes, I do believe that race has played a role - significant and detrimental - role in our political history.

No I do not see a reason to inordinately fear the NBPP. But I do see a significant amount of damage to our huge strides in our racial progress being done by the NBPP. Pity that you don't get that.

And people like you - the race baiters - you damage it just as much as the NBPP - but I don't fear you either.

They issued a bounty for the murder of an American citizen... based purely on that man's race.

I am not surprised that you have no issue with their tactics. You have no morals.

Where have I race baited? Why is anyone who discusses the effect of race on our political system immediately charged with playing the race card and race baiting?
Race is a reality in our political system and has played a role in many a presidential campaign
My point has been that the right wing has overstated the influence of the New Black Panther Party and is using it to instill fear of blacks. That is my opinion and I am entitled to it ........the facts back my position
The New Black Panther Party is extremely small and poorly funded. They have not engaged in any terrorist acts and did not place a bounty on Zimmermans life. Their tactics are to gain more attention than their tiny group is worth and they are being exploited by the rightwing for political purposes

Care to discuss?

Where have I race baited? Why is anyone who discusses the effect of race on our political system immediately charged with playing the race card and race baiting?
Race is a reality in our political system and has played a role in many a presidential campaign
My point has been that the right wing has overstated the influence of the New Black Panther Party and is using it to instill fear of blacks. That is my opinion and I am entitled to it ........the facts back my position
The New Black Panther Party is extremely small and poorly funded. They have not engaged in any terrorist acts and did not place a bounty on Zimmermans life. Their tactics are to gain more attention than their tiny group is worth and they are being exploited by the rightwing for political purposes
Your words, asshole:
A black man is running for president again........

Time to ramp up the fear the black man rhetoric

Retard.

Liar.

Care to discuss?

Wanted Dead or Alive means just what to you?

The goal post isn't moving asshole.

Your contention is that the NBPP was not intimidating voters and to be even more of an idiot you also contend that the KKK in robes and carrying nightsticks aren't intimidating at all.

Moron.

A black man is running for president again and FoxNews needs a new "fear the black man " target. It is par for the course, Republicans do it every election. It scores points with their base and gets the rightwing vote out

Oh horse shit, you've got a hate group that just put out a hit on national television and not a damned thing was done about it. Give me a fucking break. Fear them? Hell no but if they march down my street they better have a permit. And if I see them in between the flags at the polls I'll be calling for the police after I call the news people....

They want to kill some crackers, kill some cracker babies.... Not in my town....

Sacry ******* scare you don't they old man. Don't worry the NBP is all talk.

Oh horse shit, you've got a hate group that just put out a hit on national television and not a damned thing was done about it. Give me a fucking break. Fear them? Hell no but if they march down my street they better have a permit. And if I see them in between the flags at the polls I'll be calling for the police after I call the news people....

They want to kill some crackers, kill some cracker babies.... Not in my town....

Only the assholes who cant spell check. You stupid racist, You forget that there are Blacks in my immediate family.....

Do play again sometime........

Care to discuss?

Name the voter's they intimidated. They didn't intimidate any of the voters, the voters were black people. They intimidated the scared white people who filmed them, but they weren't voter's in that district. The white people were scared, because they were in a black neighborhood.

No. They are about intimidation of voters, just for one.

I don't care who you are or what color you are, you dress in paramilitary attire (how fucking gay is that to begin with) and have a visible nightstick in your hand in front of the door of the polling place and that is voter intimidation.

Unless you are retarded.

Only the assholes who cant spell check. You stupid racist, You forget that there are Blacks in my immediate family.....

Do play again sometime........

You scared of them, too?

Care to discuss?

Name the voter's they intimidated. They didn't intimidate any of the voters, the voters were black people. They intimidated the scared white people who filmed them, but they weren't voter's in that district. The white people were scared, because they were in a black neighborhood.
Oh, forgive me. I was under the assumption you weren't retarded.

It means it never happened. They never gave a wanted dead or alive on Zimmerman. It was a reward for a citizens arrest

No. They are about intimidation of voters, just for one.

I don't care who you are or what color you are, you dress in paramilitary attire (how fucking gay is that to begin with) and have a visible nightstick in your hand in front of the door of the polling place and that is voter intimidation.

Unless you are retarded.

It's not intimidation if you know that they are nothing but a bunch of clowns, a la the keystone cops. In the Black communities in Philly, New York, DC, Baltimore, etc the NBP are considered to be clowns. It's about 12 of them max and their leader was run of out Howard University in Washington DC by the students, 95% of whom are black. That's why we blacks laugh at the NBP intimidation claim. Are you intimidated by the three stooges?

Oh, forgive me. I was under the assumption you weren't retarded.

Name the voter's they intimidated.

Your words, asshole:

Retard.

Liar.

Are you claiming it is just a coincidence? Last go around it was the evil Svengali Rev Wright who was terrorizing the white man. This time it is the Terrorist NBPP screaming kill whitey

The tactic of demonizing black men to win elections has been around for hundreds of years

It means it never happened. They never gave a wanted dead or alive on Zimmerman. It was a reward for a citizens arrest

And the Southern Poverty Law Center labels them a HATE group, NOT a popular bunch. Huey Newton denounced them too.

Your words, asshole:

Retard.

Liar.

Are you claiming it is just a coincidence? Last go around it was the evil Svengali Rev Wright who was terrorizing the white man. This time it is the Terrorist NBPP screaming kill whitey
Of course not, because there IS NO COINCIDENCE. As I told you before, Holder, and what he does and doesn't do, is ALWAYS a topic.

Liar.
The tactic of demonizing black men to win elections has been around for hundreds of years
Who the fuck is doing that? We're talking about NBPP and voter intimidation. Thus why we call you an asswipe race baiter - it's you speaking of that.

Retard.

Last edited:
Your words, asshole:

Retard.

Liar.

Of course not, because there IS NO COINCIDENCE. As I told you before, Holder, and what he does and doesn't do, is ALWAYS a topic.

Liar.
Who the fuck is doing that? We're talking about NBPP and voter intimidation. Thus why we call you an asswipe race baiter - it's you speaking of that.

Retard.

You still haven't proved voter intimidation. Two uniformed black males, one with a club, stood in front of a polling place in a black neighborhood. Someone complained and they were told to leave the area. The peaceably complied

How does that support a claim of widespread voter intimidation?

Forum List

Back