Foxnews lies about new black panthers.

FOXNEWS LIES ABOUT NEW BLACK PANTHERS.

Fox News said Holder refused to bring charges against two NBP blocking the polling station and hurling racial slurs at voters and against the group. A bold face lie as usually. Bush refused to bring charges because they had done nothing illegally. Holder did the same. There were only “two” standing on the side walk, one with a stick and neither were blocking the entrance to the polling station and neither were hurling racial slurs to intimidate voters. This was another time and another place and then only one was using racial slurs and he was only exercising his freedom of speech. Ugly and racist but not a crime. If the two had been KKK, white supremacist, skinheads, militia with guns, Fox News, Rush, Hannity and O”Reilly would not have said anything.

New Black Panther Party and two of its members, Minister King Samir Shabazz and ... The Department of Justice later narrowed the charges against Minister King ... Under the Bush administration, a criminal investigation into the incident was ... as they concluded that his activities did not rise to the level of intimidation
New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:tongue:
What an idiot.

The DOJ filed a civil rights suit against them and won (because the racist shits couldn't be bothered to show up to court), based on the Voting Rights Act.

Later, even afte getting a judgement against them - let me repeat that, there was already a judgement against them - Holder ordered it dropped.

Again, there was already a judgment against them, and Holder ordered it dropped.

We saw the panthers dressed like fascists loitering in front of a polling place. What were they doing there?Just because the crook who should be indicted himself refused to press charges it doesn't mean that they were innocent spectators infatuated with the American political system.

It was the Bush DOJ that elected to not pursue criminal charges, take it up with them.

Bush DOJ decided New Black Panthers no major case | Cynthia Tucker

Well-known conservative dismisses faux outrage over New Black Panthers | Cynthia Tucker

The DOJ filed a civil rights suit against them and won (because the racist shits couldn't be bothered to show up to court), based on the Voting Rights Act.

Later, even afte getting a judgement against them - let me repeat that, there was already a judgement against them - Holder ordered it dropped.

Again, there was already a judgment against them, and Holder ordered it dropped.

And you’re alleging what, incompetence, favoritism – do you have evidence of either, or both?

Holder: No favoritism to New Black Panther Party

When you or anyone else has evidence that the civil case was dropped due to incompetence, favoritism toward blacks, or a refusal to protect the voting rights of whites, feel free to provide that evidence. Otherwise, the AG’s testimony under oath will have to suffice.

Anything else is meaningless partisan speculation.

We saw the panthers dressed like fascists loitering in front of a polling place. What were they doing there?Just because the crook who should be indicted himself refused to press charges it doesn't mean that they were innocent spectators infatuated with the American political system.

It was the Bush DOJ that elected to not pursue criminal charges, take it up with them.

Bush DOJ decided New Black Panthers no major case | Cynthia Tucker

Well-known conservative dismisses faux outrage over New Black Panthers | Cynthia Tucker

And you’re alleging what, incompetence, favoritism – do you have evidence of either, or both?

Holder: No favoritism to New Black Panther Party

When you or anyone else has evidence that the civil case was dropped due to incompetence, favoritism toward blacks, or a refusal to protect the voting rights of whites, feel free to provide that evidence. Otherwise, the AG’s testimony under oath will have to suffice.

Anything else is meaningless partisan speculation.
That simply is not true. Holder was in charge and made that decision.

Even after the BUSH DOJ had won their case.

And, maybe, if Holder HAD done something about it, the fucking racists would not have been at the Philly polls AGAIN in 2010.

"...dressed like fascists..."

You people really need to get a grip. Eat some fruit. Take a walk.

Watch the video. TWO guys were told to move it along and they did so.

Their only crime?

Loitering While Black.

Get A Friggin GRIP already.

I can't believe anyone actually sticks up for these racist fucks.........

Ollie........trust me........at least in the Philly area, if those fucks show up again, its going to be a train wreck for them. Lets just say a little watchdog committee I know of is going to be keeping an eye on things. Any crap? Those battons are going to be each have 6 or 8 inches of poop on them. The fucks think they are bad ass. They dont know bad bad ass.:D:D:D

They were in a black neighborhood. Your little watchdog committee is going to go into a black neighborhood and attack two black men at at Philly polling station? Your group will get beaten half to death by the black voters and then they'd beat the NBPs.

They were causing a disturbance in front of a polling place and were told to leave. They left peaceably......what is the charge?

At the minimum they should have been charged with:

- Electioneering within 100 feet of any entrance to the building which the polling place is located.

- Voter Intimidation.

- Voter Suppression.

Justice Department attorney J. Christian Adams says he and the other Justice Department lawyers working on the case were ordered to dismiss it. "I mean we were told, 'Drop the charges against the New Black Panther Party," Adams said, adding that political appointees Loretta King, acting head of the civil rights division, and Steve Rosenbaum, an attorney with the division since 2003, ordered the dismissal.

Adams quit his job to protest the Obama administration's handling of the New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case. He is accusing Attorney General Eric Holder of dropping the charges for racially motivated reasons.

Adams also accused Assistant Attorney General Thomas Perez of lying under oath to a federal commission about the circumstances surrounding the decision to drop the probe. He said that the department ordered the attorneys "to ignore the subpoena, lawlessly placing us in an unacceptably legal limbo."

Adams said the dismissal "raises serious questions about the department's enforcement neutrality in upcoming midterm elections and the subsequent 2012 presidential election." He also says that after the dismissal, Justice Department attorneys were instructed not to bring any more cases against racial minorities under the Voting Section.

I can't believe anyone actually sticks up for these racist fucks.........

It's not that I stand up for them, I just think Conservatives are being overdramatic in whimpering about two black men standing in front of a polling place. Someone complained and they left.
Why are we still getting threads on a minor incident almost four years later?

So it would be OK for white men dressed in hoods and holiding night sticks to stand in front of a poling place in a black neighborhood.

Not if they didn't leave when told to.

It's not that I stand up for them, I just think Conservatives are being overdramatic in whimpering about two black men standing in front of a polling place. Someone complained and they left.
Why are we still getting threads on a minor incident almost four years later?

So it would be OK for white men dressed in hoods and holiding night sticks to stand in front of a poling place in a black neighborhood.

Not if they didn't leave when told to.
So you want folks to believe that the KKK, when in their robes and hoods and carrying nightsticks, are never an intimidating image in real life to anyone.

As I say in a post earlier in this thread...........watch what happens if these racist fucks show up at the polling places this time..............:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

You gotta give the black board members alot of credit about one thing............they are consistent. Anything black, they support it.:banana:

Last edited:
I hope these Black Panther hoods do this again. Then we'll see just how tough they really are when someone stands up to them.

Forum List

Back