Fox settlement seen as unlikely to change conservative media

Vrenn

Platinum Member
Feb 24, 2021
I watched Pawssnews today and I agree with this author.

anything, Fox is just as dominant among conservatives today as it was in the aftermath of the 2020 election, the period addressed by the Dominion lawsuit. That's when Fox aired false claims that Dominion Voting Systems helped rig the election against Trump, despite many at the network knowing the allegations were bogus.

Documents in the case exposed the fear within Fox that it would lose viewers if the network didn't tell Trump fans what they wanted to hear.

A former Fox personality, Bill O'Reilly, wrote after the settlement: “This is what happens when money becomes more important than honest information.” His own experience, though, shows there was reason to be afraid. O'Reilly said he lost more than 1,000 premium subscribers to his website after telling them the election results wouldn't be overturned.

Is what has come out about the FBI and the Biden crime family gonna change every 'media' outlet? I doubt liberal Fox news is gonna change either.

anything, Fox is just as dominant among conservatives today as it was in the aftermath of the 2020 election, the period addressed by the Dominion lawsuit. That's when Fox aired false claims that Dominion Voting Systems helped rig the election against Trump, despite many at the network knowing the allegations were bogus.

Documents in the case exposed the fear within Fox that it would lose viewers if the network didn't tell Trump fans what they wanted to hear.

A former Fox personality, Bill O'Reilly, wrote after the settlement: “This is what happens when money becomes more important than honest information.” His own experience, though, shows there was reason to be afraid. O'Reilly said he lost more than 1,000 premium subscribers to his website after telling them the election results wouldn't be overturned.
I just laugh. Fox isn't the epitome of truth, nope. Democrats impeached Trump twice. Over in insinuations and allegations. ( with no proof what so ever. For years.) The legacy media supported that. That same media in 2020 downplays race riots if not sanctifies and justifies them and the Democrats involvement. And then on one day for a few hours, Jan. 6th, which seems more like a drunken frat party. But I digress. The mainstream media lied far worse than Fox and they still at it. Go to MS news. Same bullshit. Where is that outrage at that?

So what’s FOX’s line, “we got F U money”?

I just laugh. Fox isn't the epitome of truth, nope. Democrats impeached Trump twice. Over in insinuations and allegations. ( with no proof what so ever. For years.) The legacy media supported that. That same media in 2020 downplays race riots if not sanctifies and justifies them and the Democrats involvement. And then on one day for a few hours, Jan. 6th, which seems more like a drunken frat party. But I digress. The mainstream media lied far worse than Fox and they still at it. Go to MS news. Same bullshit. Where is that outrage at that?
Sheep crossed with retarded baboons (democrat voters) are too stupid and robotic to understand what deserves outrage.

Forum List

Back