Fox News's own Lara Logan suggests Evolution is a JEWISH HOAX

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas

Fox Nation’s Lara Logan Suggests Theory of Evolution Is a Hoax Funded by Jews​

“Does anyone know who employed Darwin, where Darwinism comes from?” Logan, now with Fox News’ streaming service Fox Nation, asked. “Look it up: The Rothschilds. It goes back to 10 Downing Street. The same people who employed Darwin, and his theory of evolution and so on and so on. I’m not saying that none of that is true. I’m just saying Darwin was hired by someone to come up with a theory — based on evidence, OK, fine.”

Oh yikes, this is some really weird and deeply disturbing stuff. Blaming the Rothschilds for evolution? What are your thoughts?

“Does anyone know who employed Darwin, where Darwinism comes from?” Logan, now with Fox News’ streaming service Fox Nation, asked. “Look it up: The Rothschilds. It goes back to 10 Downing Street. The same people who employed Darwin, and his theory of evolution and so on and so on. I’m not saying that none of that is true. I’m just saying Darwin was hired by someone to come up with a theory — based on evidence, OK, fine.”

Oh yikes, this is some really weird and deeply disturbing stuff. Blaming the Rothschilds for evolution? What are your thoughts?
Wow, you really don't comprehend much of the world around you, do you?

This and in the other thread, when I told you why the Generals didn't have to say anything, you then proceeded to ask why they didn't say anything.

The pattern does not look good.

LOL

R.f7df456f9ed8f0f48a847c9327c738e0

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

So if anyone says anything about anyone, who has jewish ancestry that is an anti semitic dog whistle. The only people you can't criticize.....I bet she never mentioned religious or ethnic anything.

So if anyone says anything about anyone, who has jewish ancestry that is an anti semitic dog whistle. The only people you can't criticize.....I bet she never mentioned religious or ethnic anything.

Jews became in masses victims of a form of biological Darwinism - this form is also called "racism" sometimes. Do you not think it is a little strange what's going on in the flat brain of Lara Logan and in the dark place of your upper head?

Forum List

Back