FOX news on J6 hearing: "seems to make Donald trump look awful"

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

The J6 committee is building a strong case that appears to be painting trump into a corner.

Maybe trump should ask the committee if he can defend himself during one of the hearings? Ha Ha Ha!

I would LOVE to see that !
Looks awful, because the acted, behaved and tried to convince other people to act awful for his benefit and against constitutional free elections. The possibility that Trump believed it anyway after being told by friends, staff, the attorney general, does not enter into, did he act illegally to thwart a free and fair election. He was told the fact. Ignorance of the law and his oath to support the constitution, is no excuse. The asshole is guilty of trying to corrupt a free and fair election, should be brought up on charges in Federal Court, found guilty and sentenced, that we may never have to go through this crap again with one of his supporting cast of assholes.
In my opinion, the supporters that helped were in position and knowledgeable enough, as they were told, this was illegal. They are treasonous traitorous bastards to a man and woman that tried to assist in his goal of corrupting the outcome of the election as decided by the people at the polls, representing the vote of the citizens of the Unite States of America.

Looks awful, because the acted, behaved and tried to convince other people to act awful for his benefit and against constitutional free elections. The possibility that Trump believed it anyway after being told by friends, staff, the attorney general, does not enter into, did he act illegally to thwart a free and fair election. He was told the fact. Ignorance of the law and his oath to support the constitution, is no excuse. The asshole is guilty of trying to corrupt a free and fair election, should be brought up on charges in Federal Court, found guilty and sentenced, that we may never have to go through this crap again with one of his supporting cast of assholes.
In my opinion, the supporters that helped were in position and knowledgeable enough, as they were told, this was illegal. They are treasonous traitorous bastards to a man and woman that tried to assist in his goal of corrupting the outcome of the election as decided by the people at the polls, representing the vote of the citizens of the Unite States of America.
If he knowingly lied in an attempt to stop the certification...he may be in some real danger. But the J6 committee is attempting to show that trump lead a conspiracy to overturn the election.

I think Rudy and Eastman are in real legal peril. By the end of the hearings....trump may be there with them.

I think the true purpose of the J6 committee is to show voters that trump should never be trusted in a position of high auhority again. As for his criminal liability, the DOJ is watching and making notes.

I heard Ray Epps is going to testify tomorrow.

Not really.

meanwhile back at the ranch people are finding things getting more expensive and the 20 percenters in congress are pre-occupied with this bullshit....

Forum List

Back