‘Fox News in Spanish’: Inside an upstart media company’s big plans to impact the 2024 election

Straight news, combined with conservative commentary, and you add some entertainment, which they’ll need for that demographic

Check this out.

Straight news, combined with conservative commentary, and you add some entertainment, which they’ll need for that demographic

What does that mean? The Demographic of Americans who speak Spanish need more entertainment from a news outlet than other demographics?

Check this out.

In that link, there is a story about the parents of a man dating (or "dating" as 1440 says) Shauna Rae, a reality star who 1440 describes as a "woman in an eight-year old's body." The gist of the story: everyone thinks he a pedophile creep, but his dad defends him saying that the two are just friends.

First of all, Shauna Rae does not have "an eight-year old's body." Her body is 23, the same age as she is. So, is her mind. That 1440 would imply that someone is a creepy pedophile for dating a person with a disability is no different than if they accused someone of being into bestiality for dating a person of another race.

As a special eduction teacher, I am appalled.

I find your linking us to that inappropriate "news" source (more like a tabloid with little if any newsworthy content) deeply, deeply offensive, and reprehensible. You should be suspended immediately. If it were up to me, you would also be fined, on pain of not being allowed back on this forum if you do not pay. Monies to be donated to a disability rights group.

In that link, there is a story about the parents of a man dating (or "dating" as 1440 says) Shauna Rae, a reality star who 1440 describes as a "woman in an eight-year old's body." The gist of the story: everyone thinks he a pedophile creep, but his dad defends him saying that the two are just friends.

First of all, Shauna Rae does not have "an eight-year old's body." Her body is 23, the same age as she is. So, is her mind. That 1440 would imply that someone is a creepy pedophile for dating a person with a disability is no different than if they accused someone of being into bestiality for dating a person of another race.

As a special eduction teacher, I am appalled.

I find your linking us to that inappropriate "news" source (more like a tabloid with little if any newsworthy content) deeply, deeply offensive, and reprehensible. You should be suspended immediately. If it were up to me, you would also be fined, on pain of not being allowed back on this forum if you do not pay. Monies to be donated to a disability rights group.

You do know that Shauna Rae has pituitary dwarfism.

Forum List

Back