Fox News has an unenviable task

Fox News, euphemistically called the Trump Network, has an unenviable task. It has taken on the daunting mission of supporting the most incompetent President in American history. In addition to being incompetent, Trump is encumbered with extreme paranoia and narcissism, in addition to lacking intellectual prowess. He is as discreet as a raging bull.

Fox News, which I watch every day of the week, has taken on the challenge of defending this man.

They do this in a very unique way. Much like Trump's followers, Fox News avoids mentioning him.

Much like Trump's followers, they do it this way for a reason. The coronavirus pandemic is raging out of control. 30 states are seeing a surge of new cases. There were over 35,600 new cases in one day. Hospitalizations from Covid-19 are also rising in 16 states as of Wednesday, and a Miami hospital reported a 108% increase in covid patients. More deaths are likely to follow in two to three weeks. That has been the pattern.

Today's segment of "Bill Hemmer Reports" was much like so many other segments. There was not one news story concerning Trump on any subject, let alone what he is doing about the pandemic crisis. The one hour show concentrated on what Trump is concerned about; the border wall, national monuments, BLM leaders, Joe Biden, law and order, and defunding Obamacare during a pandemic. Fox spent a good share of its time on the Ford F-150 and a lawsuit against the Seattle mayor as if this was of paramount importance to Fox viewers. Well, maybe the F-150 was.

Honestly, the hour long show was painful to watch.

Assuming Trump's fans watch Fox more than any other news network, it did provide clarity on a very strange phenomenon. Why is it Trump's followers do not defend him from his critics, and why do they avoid Trump?

Watching Fox News, one gets the answer. As much as it can, Fox avoids Trump. When Fox offers commentary in support of Trump, the misrepresentations and omissions are so obvious a child could counter them. Even Trump's fans wouldn't dare use the arguments on political forum such as this one.

This explains to some degree why Trump's followers are unable to support Trump, and why they avoid him, preferring to talk about Joe Biden, liberals, Pelosi, national monuments, law and order; anything but Trump.
Poor old FN viewers probably can't afford an $$$ F-150. Dreaming on with brainwashing included. Sounds painful.

LOL....I drive a Tundra that just shy of 80k and my house is paid for.
Not to mention all my toys.
View attachment 355181
View attachment 355179
View attachment 355183
View attachment 355184
View attachment 355185
Must have those toys to look at and just that alone, I see.
All looks damn near unused. What's up with that?

Because I take care of my shit.
The Truck is a 16,the boat is a 14,the SxS is a 16 and the camper is a 19.
Thats whats up with that.
You Okfine with that? Or just jealous?
They look like props.

Fox News, euphemistically called the Trump Network, has an unenviable task. It has taken on the daunting mission of supporting the most incompetent President in American history. In addition to being incompetent, Trump is encumbered with extreme paranoia and narcissism, in addition to lacking intellectual prowess. He is as discreet as a raging bull.

Fox News, which I watch every day of the week, has taken on the challenge of defending this man.

They do this in a very unique way. Much like Trump's followers, Fox News avoids mentioning him.

Much like Trump's followers, they do it this way for a reason. The coronavirus pandemic is raging out of control. 30 states are seeing a surge of new cases. There were over 35,600 new cases in one day. Hospitalizations from Covid-19 are also rising in 16 states as of Wednesday, and a Miami hospital reported a 108% increase in covid patients. More deaths are likely to follow in two to three weeks. That has been the pattern.

Today's segment of "Bill Hemmer Reports" was much like so many other segments. There was not one news story concerning Trump on any subject, let alone what he is doing about the pandemic crisis. The one hour show concentrated on what Trump is concerned about; the border wall, national monuments, BLM leaders, Joe Biden, law and order, and defunding Obamacare during a pandemic. Fox spent a good share of its time on the Ford F-150 and a lawsuit against the Seattle mayor as if this was of paramount importance to Fox viewers. Well, maybe the F-150 was.

Assuming Trump's fans watch Fox more than any other news network, it did provide clarity on a very strange phenomenon. Why is it Trump's followers do not defend him from his critics, and why do they avoid Trump?

Watching Fox News, one gets the answer. As much as it can, Fox avoids Trump. When Fox offers commentary in support of Trump, the misrepresentations and omissions are so obvious a child could counter them. Even Trump's fans wouldn't dare use the arguments on political forum such as this one.

This explains to some degree why Trump's followers are unable to support Trump, and why they avoid him, preferring to talk about Joe Biden, liberals, Pelosi, national monuments, law and order; anything but Trump.
Poor old FN viewers probably can't afford an $$$ F-150. Dreaming on with brainwashing included. Sounds painful.

View attachment 355181
View attachment 355179
View attachment 355183
View attachment 355184
View attachment 355185

They look like props.

Yeah....thats what they are.
I just borrowed them and parked em in front of the house because I just knew I'd encounter a jughead like you.
Or maybe you're just not used to seeing the good things in life.

View attachment 355181
View attachment 355179
View attachment 355183
View attachment 355184
View attachment 355185

They look like props.

I just borrowed them and parked em in front of the house because I just knew I'd encounter a jughead like you.
First off I would shitcan that Toyota. No balls for towing anything heavy. Don't think you're too bright about much of anything so further response won't be necessary.

View attachment 355181
View attachment 355179
View attachment 355183
View attachment 355184
View attachment 355185

They look like props.

Yeah...they're just props.
D119CB34-7BD2-4748-A119-14B4A4331CC3.jpeg
90177086-2C90-41AF-AA62-C5D16C334E12_1_201_a.jpeg

And these are airsoft guns.....

721FA43E-93D7-4C74-B83C-2F81964681EF.jpeg

Another prop....

RV

View attachment 355181
View attachment 355179
View attachment 355183
View attachment 355184
View attachment 355185
Very nice. Love the truck, house, and four wheeler. The rv and boat not so much.

They both do exactly what we want em to do.
Is there any particular reason you dont care for em?

They are too small but hey, to each his own.

It's just the Wife and I and the two dogs.
And it's just going to the lease where it will stay the majority of the time.
Easy to keep cool or warm.
If we planned on spending a lot of time in it we would have gone bigger. And it would be a motorhome.
View attachment 355502View attachment 355503
View attachment 355505
The boat is perfect for the Gulf coast.
I can go 70 miles offshore and still run in shallow water for the Reds and Trout.
Okay. Looks good.

View attachment 355181
View attachment 355179
View attachment 355183
View attachment 355184
View attachment 355185

They look like props.

First off I would shitcan that Toyota. No balls for towing anything heavy. Don't think you're too bright about much of anything so further response won't be necessary.

So shit can the most reliable Truck on the road?
The Toyota has the highest tow rate in a 4x4 at 10,200 which is more than enough for my needs.
You cant even tell when the campers on the back.

I guess you'll have to put me on ignore because I enjoy making you look like the turd you are.

Today on Fox's "Bill Hemmer Reports," once again there was no segment on the President. Fox ignored Trump again.

The news show spent an inordinent amount of time on our national monuments, law and order, and defunding the police. The only people talking about defunding the police are Fox, Trump, and BLM. Even GOP lawmakers have given up on the non-issue.

In a headline below, Fox claimed that Pence said 32 states had less covid cases and 13 states showed increases. I watched much of the press conference and its coverage on CNN. I don't believe Pence said that.

Why? The opposite is true. Covid cases are surging in 32 states, and 13 states are leveling off.

Fox is making itself irrelevant. Americans are dying by the hundreds daily, thousands are being hospitalized because of the virus, and the rate of positivity is increasing. The President is oblivious to it all. That is what concerns most Americans, not monuments and a non-issue like defunding police departments.

We used to have a vigilant free press that asked tough questions of known liars. Now anyone who asks questions of known liars is smeared as a conspiracy theorist by those same liars. The land of the free and the home of the brave must no longer be the land of followers and the home of the sheep and the mentally enslaved.

Today on Fox's "Bill Hemmer Reports," once again there was no segment on the President. Fox ignored Trump again.

On Monday Hemmer spent about a minute on the President explaining how it seems quite likely Trump does not read the morning intelligence brief or PDB.

To put this in perspective, Hemmer spent about ten minutes of valuable time on the Indian demand to destroy Mount Rushmore, which clearly isn't going to happen. He is spending a lot of time on the violence in our inner cities as if this is something new. There is no mention of the perpetrators, but Hemmer cleverly implies it is BLM.

Clearly, Hemmer does not wish to cover the President and what he is doing.

I don't blame him. This isn't a comedy show.

If Hillary were President, Fox wouldn't even be on the airwaves!

How damaged are you that you think everyone HAS to agree with you? Who the fuck are you?

Thanks for admitting you don't watch Fox.

" This explains to some degree why Trump's followers are unable to support Trump, and why they avoid him, preferring to talk about Joe Biden, liberals, Pelosi, national monuments, law and order; anything but Trump."

Your focus is always on me, never what I write about Trump.
OK don't you think it's time to drop the DNC talking points?

This is how the Fox headline read following Trump's incredulous decision to cut funding for Covid-19 while the virus is surging.

White House plan to cut federal funding for coronavirus testing sites sparks pushback

It isn't the White House.

It's Trump!

The first para in the article said, "The Trump administration announced it will be removing federal funding from 13 coronavirus testing sites spread across five states on June 30, and the move is now drawing pushback from both political parties."

It isn't the Trump administration, as if a lot of people were involved in this incredibly stupid decision.

It's Tump!
Actual Trump quote: “If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.”

He is actually that stupid. He's said it more than once. It was not a slip of the tongue. He really is that dumb.

If Trump doesn't look at the calendar, he doesn't get any older.

If Trump doesn't weigh himself, he doesn't get any fatter.
It was a joke. You remember humor don't you little TDSer?

Once again, Hemmer spent a little bit of time, a minute, maybe two, trying to explain why Trump was unaware of intelligence contained in his PDB. McEnany lied her way through another press briefing. "President Trump is the most informed President the world has ever known." It was a great comedy routine. I enjoyed every minute of it.

That was it as far as the President is concerned. Hemmer largely ignored Trump again, and, of course, Trump's role in our national crisis, the pandemic, is a taboo subject.

Like Trump's followers, Fox supports Trump by ignoring him.

Funny how things work out. For months Trump urged Biden to stop hiding and come out of the basement, as the former vice-president was following an old political axiom. If one's opponent is busy losing the election, don't interfere.

Biden has left his basement and is speaking out on Trump's mishandling of the coronavirus pandemic. Now Trump is in hiding.

As Fox will attest.

Once again, Hemmer spent a little bit of time, a minute, maybe two, trying to explain why Trump was unaware of intelligence contained in his PDB. McEnany lied her way through another press briefing. "President Trump is the most informed President the world has ever known." It was a great comedy routine. I enjoyed every minute of it.

That was it as far as the President is concerned. Hemmer largely ignored Trump again, and, of course, Trump's role in our national crisis, the pandemic, is a taboo subject.

Like Trump's followers, Fox supports Trump by ignoring him.

Funny how things work out. For months Trump urged Biden to stop hiding and come out of the basement, as the former vice-president was following an old political axiom. If one's opponent is busy losing the election, don't interfere.

Biden has left his basement and is speaking out on Trump's mishandling of the coronavirus pandemic. Now Trump is in hiding.

As Fox will attest.
Hemmer is a good journalist then because he doesn't have all the facts he doesn't presume like CNN does. Prove one lie that McEnany told. I watched it there were no lies. The rest of your post is you making outlandish presumptions about that which you really obviously know nothing about. You just regurgitate the DNC talking points.

If Hillary were President, Fox wouldn't even be on the airwaves!

Oh they'd still be there.....
In name only which is pretty much where they are now.
Kinda like Drudge report.

Once again, I must give credit where credit is due. Hemmer spent three to four minutes on the President today. It was an interview with a Fox correspondent.

In it, Trump claimed he wanted to spend more money than the Democrats on unemployment relief. I wonder how Senate Republicans will feel about that. Outspend the Democrats? Well, that's what Trump said.

In the interview, Trump backpedaled at light speed on the mask issue because he stands alone. Even his sheepdog, Pence, is urging Americans to wear a mask. Trump said nothing about urging people to wear masks. Just that wearing a mask was okay by him. Wow! What a true example of leadership.

Then Trump said that he didn't believe Putin put a bounty on the lives of American soldiers. Despite the fact that Congress has been briefed on the threat, Trump said it was a hoax. "I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today," Trump, July 16, 2018.

Fox is America's news headquarters.

Prove one lie that McEnany told. I watched it there were no lies. The rest of your post is you making outlandish presumptions about that which you really obviously know nothing about. You just regurgitate the DNC talking points.

You are welcome to your fantasies. Denial of reality is not a strong argument.

You should get out more.

Forum List

Back