Fox News has an unenviable task

Thanks for admitting you don't watch Fox.

" This explains to some degree why Trump's followers are unable to support Trump, and why they avoid him, preferring to talk about Joe Biden, liberals, Pelosi, national monuments, law and order; anything but Trump."

Your focus is always on me, never what I write about Trump.
Trump is doing the job we ask of him..

Troll liberals

Fox News, euphemistically called the Trump Network, has an unenviable task. It has taken on the daunting mission of supporting the most incompetent President in American history. In addition to being incompetent, Trump is encumbered with extreme paranoia and narcissism, in addition to lacking intellectual prowess. He is as discreet as a raging bull.

Fox News, which I watch every day of the week, has taken on the challenge of defending this man.

They do this in a very unique way. Much like Trump's followers, Fox News avoids mentioning him.

Much like Trump's followers, they do it this way for a reason. The coronavirus pandemic is raging out of control. 30 states are seeing a surge of new cases. There were over 35,600 new cases in one day. Hospitalizations from Covid-19 are also rising in 16 states as of Wednesday, and a Miami hospital reported a 108% increase in covid patients. More deaths are likely to follow in two to three weeks. That has been the pattern.

Today's segment of "Bill Hemmer Reports" was much like so many other segments. There was not one news story concerning Trump on any subject, let alone what he is doing about the pandemic crisis. The one hour show concentrated on what Trump is concerned about; the border wall, national monuments, BLM leaders, Joe Biden, law and order, and defunding Obamacare during a pandemic. Fox spent a good share of its time on the Ford F-150 and a lawsuit against the Seattle mayor as if this was of paramount importance to Fox viewers. Well, maybe the F-150 was.

Honestly, the hour long show was painful to watch.

Assuming Trump's fans watch Fox more than any other news network, it did provide clarity on a very strange phenomenon. Why is it Trump's followers do not defend him from his critics, and why do they avoid Trump?

Watching Fox News, one gets the answer. As much as it can, Fox avoids Trump. When Fox offers commentary in support of Trump, the misrepresentations and omissions are so obvious a child could counter them. Even Trump's fans wouldn't dare use the arguments on political forum such as this one.

This explains to some degree why Trump's followers are unable to support Trump, and why they avoid him, preferring to talk about Joe Biden, liberals, Pelosi, national monuments, law and order; anything but Trump.

Laughing%20at%20you-S.jpg

Fox News, euphemistically called the Trump Network, has an unenviable task. It has taken on the daunting mission of supporting the most incompetent President in American history. In addition to being incompetent, Trump is encumbered with extreme paranoia and narcissism, in addition to lacking intellectual prowess. He is as discreet as a raging bull.

Fox News, which I watch every day of the week, has taken on the challenge of defending this man.

They do this in a very unique way. Much like Trump's followers, Fox News avoids mentioning him.

Much like Trump's followers, they do it this way for a reason. The coronavirus pandemic is raging out of control. 30 states are seeing a surge of new cases. There were over 35,600 new cases in one day. Hospitalizations from Covid-19 are also rising in 16 states as of Wednesday, and a Miami hospital reported a 108% increase in covid patients. More deaths are likely to follow in two to three weeks. That has been the pattern.

Today's segment of "Bill Hemmer Reports" was much like so many other segments. There was not one news story concerning Trump on any subject, let alone what he is doing about the pandemic crisis. The one hour show concentrated on what Trump is concerned about; the border wall, national monuments, BLM leaders, Joe Biden, law and order, and defunding Obamacare during a pandemic. Fox spent a good share of its time on the Ford F-150 and a lawsuit against the Seattle mayor as if this was of paramount importance to Fox viewers. Well, maybe the F-150 was.

Assuming Trump's fans watch Fox more than any other news network, it did provide clarity on a very strange phenomenon. Why is it Trump's followers do not defend him from his critics, and why do they avoid Trump?

Watching Fox News, one gets the answer. As much as it can, Fox avoids Trump. When Fox offers commentary in support of Trump, the misrepresentations and omissions are so obvious a child could counter them. Even Trump's fans wouldn't dare use the arguments on political forum such as this one.

This explains to some degree why Trump's followers are unable to support Trump, and why they avoid him, preferring to talk about Joe Biden, liberals, Pelosi, national monuments, law and order; anything but Trump.
Poor old FN viewers probably can't afford an $$$ F-150. Dreaming on with brainwashing included. Sounds painful.

LOL....I drive a Tundra that just shy of 80k and my house is paid for.
Not to mention all my toys.
View attachment 355181
View attachment 355179
View attachment 355183
View attachment 355184
View attachment 355185
methinks-M.jpg

HystericallyLaughingmanandboy-Th.gif

Poor old FN viewers probably can't afford an $$$ F-150. Dreaming on with brainwashing included. Sounds painful.

LOL....I drive a Tundra that just shy of 80k and my house is paid for.
Not to mention all my toys.
View attachment 355181
View attachment 355179
View attachment 355183
View attachment 355184
View attachment 355185
methinks-M.jpg

HystericallyLaughingmanandboy-Th.gif

Protest about what?
I'm happy with my life.

Prove one lie that McEnany told. I watched it there were no lies. The rest of your post is you making outlandish presumptions about that which you really obviously know nothing about. You just regurgitate the DNC talking points.

You are welcome to your fantasies. Denial of reality is not a strong argument.

You should get out more.
Yep, no proof just what I thought.

Protest about what?
I'm happy with my life.

From that comment, I presume that English is not your first language nor an interest in or knowledge of Shakespeare. For your convenience, I have provided the numerous definitions of "protest".

protest
[protest]

NOUN
protest (noun) · protests (plural noun)
  1. a statement or action expressing disapproval of or objection to something.
    "the Hungarian team lodged an official protest" · "two senior scientists resigned in protest"
    synonyms:
    objection · exception · complaint · disapproval · disagreement · opposition · challenge · dissent · demurral · remonstration · expostulation · fuss · outcry · railing · inveighing · fulmination · protestation
    antonyms:
    support · approval
  2. law
    a written declaration, typically by a notary public, that a bill has been presented and payment or acceptance refused.
VERB
protest (verb) · protests (third person present) · protested (past tense) · protested (past participle) · protesting (present participle)
  1. express an objection to what someone has said or done.
    "she wouldn't let him pay, and he didn't protest"
    synonyms:
    express opposition · raise objections · object · make a protest · dissent · take issue · make/take a stand · put up a fight · kick · take exception · complain · express disapproval · disagree · express disagreement · demur · remonstrate · expostulate · make a fuss · cry out · speak out · rail · inveigh · fulminate · oppose · challenge · denounce · kick up a fuss/stink
    antonyms:
    acquiesce
    • publicly demonstrate strong objection to an official policy or course of action.
      "doctors and patients protested against plans to cut services at the hospital"
      synonyms:
      demonstrate · march · hold a rally · sit in · form a human chain · occupy somewhere · sleep in · stage a dirty protest · refuse to cooperate · stop work · down tools · strike · go on strike · walk out · mutiny · picket somewhere · work to rule · take industrial action · boycott something
    • NORTH AMERICAN
      publicly demonstrate an objection to (a policy or course of action).
      "the workers were protesting economic measures enacted a week earlier"
  2. declare (something) firmly and emphatically in the face of stated or implied doubt or in response to an accusation.
    "“I'm not being coy!” Lucy protested" · "she has always protested her innocence"
    synonyms:
    insist on · claim · maintain · declare · announce · profess · proclaim · assert · affirm · argue · vow · avow · aver · pledge · swear · swear to · testify to · asseverate
  3. law
    write or obtain a protest in regard to (a bill).

Trump recently tweeted that Fox News is not helping him get re-elected.

That's right, folks. The moron in the White House thinks the media is supposed to be his bitch. But we already knew that. He's just getting more blatant about it.

Trump is a Third World dictator trapped in a US President's body.

trump-tweet-fox-news.jpg

Nothing new under the sun

Protest about what?
I'm happy with my life.

From that comment, I presume that English is not your first language nor an interest in or knowledge of Shakespeare. For your convenience, I have provided the numerous definitions of "protest".

protest
[protest]

NOUN
protest (noun) · protests (plural noun)
  1. a statement or action expressing disapproval of or objection to something.
    "the Hungarian team lodged an official protest" · "two senior scientists resigned in protest"
    synonyms:
    objection · exception · complaint · disapproval · disagreement · opposition · challenge · dissent · demurral · remonstration · expostulation · fuss · outcry · railing · inveighing · fulmination · protestation
    antonyms:
    support · approval
  2. law
    a written declaration, typically by a notary public, that a bill has been presented and payment or acceptance refused.
VERB
protest (verb) · protests (third person present) · protested (past tense) · protested (past participle) · protesting (present participle)
  1. express an objection to what someone has said or done.
    "she wouldn't let him pay, and he didn't protest"
    synonyms:
    express opposition · raise objections · object · make a protest · dissent · take issue · make/take a stand · put up a fight · kick · take exception · complain · express disapproval · disagree · express disagreement · demur · remonstrate · expostulate · make a fuss · cry out · speak out · rail · inveigh · fulminate · oppose · challenge · denounce · kick up a fuss/stink
    antonyms:
    acquiesce
    • publicly demonstrate strong objection to an official policy or course of action.
      "doctors and patients protested against plans to cut services at the hospital"
      synonyms:
      demonstrate · march · hold a rally · sit in · form a human chain · occupy somewhere · sleep in · stage a dirty protest · refuse to cooperate · stop work · down tools · strike · go on strike · walk out · mutiny · picket somewhere · work to rule · take industrial action · boycott something
    • NORTH AMERICAN
      publicly demonstrate an objection to (a policy or course of action).
      "the workers were protesting economic measures enacted a week earlier"
  2. declare (something) firmly and emphatically in the face of stated or implied doubt or in response to an accusation.
    "“I'm not being coy!” Lucy protested" · "she has always protested her innocence"
    synonyms:
    insist on · claim · maintain · declare · announce · profess · proclaim · assert · affirm · argue · vow · avow · aver · pledge · swear · swear to · testify to · asseverate
  3. law
    write or obtain a protest in regard to (a bill).

WOW!
Talk about Lame!!!

Today, Fox had a hard time trying to explain Trump's rally of 7,500 people to watch fireworks and listen to his speech. The seats are so close together, they were tied to one another. There was no requirement to wear a face mask or social distancing was impossible.

Yesterday, the U.S. set a record for the number of coronavirus cases, 50,000. Today, the U.S. broke that record, over 52,000.

Trump thinks this is a good time to hold a political rally.

Trump acts very much like Putin's agent.

Trump acts very much like Putin's agent.

Is Fox growing a brain? Karl Rove is one the most respected Republicans in the country, and he has no responsibilities other than being a Fox News contributor. Other than Fox viewers, he has no constituents to please.

Gosh, even I like him. He is both savvy and smart. I was a Republican before Trump's abject stupidity drove me out of the party. Officially, according to the state of CA, I am now a conservative Independent.

Anyway, back to Rove.

Fox News reports, "In a stark warning to President Trump ahead of November's presidential election, former White House Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove said Tuesday that the president should focus more on the issues Americans care about."

Two excellent examples would be the surging pandemic that is hospitalizing thousands of Americans and reading the Presidential Daily Brief to stay on top of threats to our national security.

"In an interview on "America's Newsroom" with host Sandra Smith, Rove said that the president had given a "remarkable" Independence Day address discussing American values and the nation's heroes. However, according to Rove, when he tweeted to the American public on Monday, he unambiguously did not draw from his speech or advance his cause," Fox added.

Trump came under fire after accusing NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace of not apologizing after a highly publicized investigation over a rope found in his garage supposedly turned out to be a hoax.

Rove knows Trump can't help himself. Trump is not very bright.

Fox News is the network of choice for Trump's followers, and I continue to watch the straight news segments every day. This explains why Trump's followers are so uninformed, but they know enough not to use Fox's arguments and Trump's statements to support Trump. When it comes to Trump, Fox is infantile as they ignore the elephant in the room.

Today, Fox spent about a minute or two on the President's travels to Miami-Dade county. Fox spent more time on the destruction of the Columbus statue which happened six days ago.

Florida is the new epicenter for the coronavirus pandemic.

Fox failed to mention that.

New cases in Florida are up 1267%.

The positivity rate for the virus in Miami-Dade County is 28%.

Trump was greeted by masked state and local officials. Trump was not wearing a mask.

Despite the fact that Trump was visiting the epicenter of the Covid pandemic, Trump ignored the spread of the virus while in Florida.

Today, in terms of federal money, Trump threatened our schools.

Today, in terms of federal money, Trump threatened our universities.

According to a new ABC News poll, Trump's approval rating on his handling of the pandemic was 33%.

Of course, Fox failed to mention that.

Trump provided still another distraction Friday. He does not want Americans talking about his failure in the coronavirus pandemic.

Fox News reports, "House Democrats reacted furiously to President Trump’s Friday move to commute the prison sentence of political operative Roger Stone -- demanding an investigation and even legislation to stop similar commutations happening again."

“President Trump’s decision to commute the sentence of top campaign advisor Roger Stone, who could directly implicate him in criminal misconduct, is an act of staggering corruption,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said in a statement on Saturday.

“President Trump’s decision to commute the sentence of top campaign advisor Roger Stone, who could directly implicate him in criminal misconduct, is an act of staggering corruption,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said in a statement on Saturday.

When Trump becomes a private citizen on Jan. 21, he could be in serious trouble with the law. In addition to this example of obstruction of justice, the N.Y.prosecutor has been authorized by the Supreme Court to look into Trump's taxes.

ABC News reports, "As President Donald Trump threatens to cut funding to schools that don't reopen in the fall and continues to host mega-rallies as cases of coronavirus increase, there appears to be a growing rift between the Trump White House and its top health advisers."

Trump doesn't have a prayer in November. He is being incredibly stupid. Instead of trying to overcome his early failures in the pandemic, he is making matters far worse by ignoring the pandemic and marginalizing his own health experts.

That is pretty stupid.

As shown by their silence, Trump's followers are tacitly agreeing with me.

This is absolutely hilarious. So typical of the Trump White House.

The U.S. Supreme Court last month dealt a major setback to Trump’s hardline immigration policies, blocking his bid to end DACA, which was created in 2012 by his Democratic predecessor Barack Obama.

Trump is concerned about his reelection and the ever powerful Hispanic vote.

This week Trump expressed enormous concerns about the the educational and economic opportunities for Hispanics. He even signed an executive order that supposedly would improve the lot of Latinos in our country.

In the interview Friday with Spanish-language TV network Telemundo, Trump said another executive order would involve Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), the program that protects hundreds of thousands of such immigrants from deportation.

“I’m going to do a big executive order. … And I’m going to make DACA a part of it,” Trump said. “We’re going to have a road to citizenship.”

The White House corrected Trump ... again. His planned executive order on immigration will not include amnesty for migrants in the United States illegally but arrived as children, a White House spokesman said Friday.

“This does not include amnesty,” White House spokesman Judd Deere said in a statement.

icon_lol.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

This source helped with this report: White House Walks Back Trump Vow He'll Give Dreamers Path to U.S. Citizenship - Times of San Diego

Trump is not a well man.

We can always hope that Trump's supporters watched Trump's interview with Chris Wallace on Fox Sunday. Of course, we will never know because Trump's followers avoid threads that deal with Trump.

In any case, here is hoping they did. After all, Fox is the network of choice for Trump's fans. Here is hoping they did because Trump made a complete fool of himself on multiple occasions during the interview. Here is one exchange.

TRUMP: But when you talk about mortality risks, I think it’s the opposite. I think we have one of the lowest mortality rates in the world.
(CROSSTALK)
WALLACE: It's not true, sir. We had -- we had 900 deaths on a single day --
TRUMP: We will take a look --
WALLACE: -- just this week --
TRUMP: Ready?
WALLACE: (INAUDIBLE).
TRUMP: (To White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany
icon_smile2.gif
Can you please get me the mortality rates?
WALLACE: Yes.
TRUMP: Kayleigh’s right here. I heard we have one of the lowest, maybe the lowest mortality rate anywhere in the world.
TRUMP: Number one low mortality fatality rates. I hope you show the scenario because it shows what fake news is all about --
WALLACE: Okay, Okay. I don’t think I’m fake news but I will -- we’ll put --
TRUMP: Yeah, you are --

WALLACE: -- put our staff on --
TRUMP: You said we had the worst mortality rate in the world --
WALLACE: I said you had --
TRUMP: -- and we have the best.

Or not. Not only didn’t Wallace claim the United States had the worst, but Trump didn’t prove the opposite either. https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...allace-just-exposed-trump-like-very-few-have/

Due to Trump's mental condition, the GOP may pick another candidate at the RNC.

Forum List

Back