Fox News fires Diamond and Silk

Shame really
Trump relies so much on the advice of Diamond and Silk

Maybe he can make them top advisors. They could work with Jared and Ivanka

Good call - Donnie can replace Dr Birx and Dr Fauci with Diamond and Silk as his "Coronavirus Medical and Science Advisors" :D

They have both been giving Trump such excellent advice on battling the virus. They know it is a hoax and Trump should consult with them

Shame really
Trump relies so much on the advice of Diamond and Silk

Maybe he can make them top advisors. They could work with Jared and Ivanka

Good call - Donnie can replace Dr Birx and Dr Fauci with Diamond and Silk as his "Coronavirus Medical and Science Advisors" :D

They have both been giving Trump such excellent advice on battling the virus. They know it is a hoax and Trump should consult with them

Those DemonRats are deliberately spreading the virus! :D
fox-nation-hosts-diamond-silk-push-coronavirus-conspiracies-is-being-deliberately-spread-1287658

they were tarded. That’s one thing, but touting dangerous conspiracy theories and spreading misinformation in the worst pandemic in generations rightfully got them the boot.

Hard to believe Fox would fire its two finest political minds.

Do you realize you are promoting Fox as doing the right thing by firing those giving harmful advice and that has nothing to do with politics as your swipe took a shot at.
And you exposed the problem with your MSM who are always wrong and have been wrong and very damaging to our country and this situation in doing so, yet did not fire those hosts and guests who continually risk and harm their viewers.
So for that, I thank you for pointing out the differences, but I just wish you were observant enough to notice that if you'd just take your blinders off.
tmp-cam-6713619279057984049.jpg

they were tarded. That’s one thing, but touting dangerous conspiracy theories and spreading misinformation in the worst pandemic in generations rightfully got them the boot.
Hasn’t gotten Trump the boot

Hard to believe Fox would fire its two finest political minds.

Do you realize you are promoting Fox as doing the right thing by firing those giving harmful advice and that has nothing to do with politics as your swipe took a shot at.
And you exposed the problem with your MSM who are always wrong and have been wrong and very damaging to our country and this situation in doing so, yet did not fire those hosts and guests who continually risk and harm their viewers.
So for that, I thank you for pointing out the differences, but I just wish you were observant enough to notice that if you'd just take your blinders off.
View attachment 329412
The advice and commentary from Diamond and Silk are crucial to conservatives. They are desperately needed in this time of crisis

Forum List

Back