The worst Trump-hating celebrities.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
We're used to the usual suspects in the press and on CNN, MSNBC, and most of the other mainstream news outlets, but it's not just them.

Here are a few of the most pathetic examples of Hollywood TDS.
The View
Robert DeNiro
Howard Stern
Stephen Colbert
Wendy Williams

Here's some recent TDS from Whoopi Goldberg last month.

Last edited:
We're used to the usual suspects in the press and on CNN, MSNBC, and most of the other mainstream news outlets, but it's not just them.

The View
Robert DeNiro
Howard Stern
Stephen Colbert
Wendy Williams

And it's always the loudest, most uninformed, obnoxious of them that say if so and so is elected, I'm leaving the US forever and EVER!

Damn liars.

On the basis of longevity, Mr. Trump's feud with Rosie O'Donnell has to be considered for the title.

VInce McMahon was already trolling his Frenemy, Don Trump, about it in January 2007.

And it's always the loudest, most uninformed, obnoxious of them that say if so and so is elected, I'm leaving the US forever and EVER!

Damn liars.
There's never been anything like this sweeping lock-step hatred for a president. Ok, Fox was a little tough on Obama at times, and during the Bush years there was some media -hate on Bush - Jon Stewart and Bill Maher and those guys. Bush imitations on SNL - all in good fun.

But nothing like this.

Last edited:
Let's not forget such notables as Tom Hanks and Stephen King.
Stephen King USED to be my favorite writer, he was for close to 40 years. I'll still enjoy his earlier and classic works of fiction, but will never spend another dime on anything new he puts out.
Ditto. I have no time for King, or many of these reprobates' movies. I surely will not waste my money contributing to their bank accounts, either. King was a decent scary story author...once. Now, he supports true horror in the guise of wishing my country fail.

The View
Robert DeNiro
Howard Stern
Stephen Colbert
Wendy Williams

Not sure whatever happened to Howard Stern. I used to listen to him like 20+ years ago. He was so politically incorrect and hilarious, he certainly wasn’t afraid to make fun of Jews or blacks. I guess he caved with all the other politically incorrect comedians of yester-year and embraced the moronic and boring politically correct mainstream.

Not sure whatever happened to Howard Stern. I used to listen to him like 20+ years ago. He was so politically incorrect and hilarious, he certainly wasn’t afraid to make fun of Jews or blacks. I guess he caved with all the other politically incorrect comedians of yester-year and embraced the moronic and boring politically correct mainstream.
He was completely in the tank for Hillary....probably donated millions to her campaign. That's part of it. As for any personal beef he has against Trump, I'm not sure.

The Worst Trump-LOVING Celebrities

My vote for THE worst is well, you know ...

1npq98.jpg

Forum List

Back