Canada Send its Most Elite Unit to Stop MOSCOW BARBARIC Aggression, Solidarity With Ukraine!

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Stay strong Ukraine God bless them all. Canada , USA, Sweden, UK show to the oriental depots that we are still ready to die for our values , death to oriental despotism , Long Live the Liberal Order !

I'm sorry, but I see absolutely no reason to go to war with Russia over Ukraine, indeed, its deeply sinister how many political class fucktards are agitating for such. Everything we see Putin doing, is in direct response to Biden's grotesque corruption, about the only people who would benefit from such a war, would be exactly those corrupt Americans angling for it!

Russia is not the enemy, Joe Biden, and the corrupt US federal government are!

I'm sorry, but I see absolutely no reason to go to war with Russia over Ukraine, indeed, its deeply sinister how many political class fucktards are agitating for such. Everything we see Putin doing, is in direct response to Biden's grotesque corruption, about the only people who would benefit from such a war, would be exactly those corrupt Americans angling for it!

But, but, but Vlad promised the 'big man" 12%.

Hope not. Hunter received 3 mil from Moscow mayors wife. He's gotta keep that gig

Canadas most elite unit? :lmao:
What is that? a daycare center? Lolz
ask Muscovites

1642803341766.png

TRUE^ I'd also add that if Russia was doing on our southern border what NATO is trying on Russia's border, all hell would break loose. I have compassion and empathy for Ukrainians and I'd arm them to the best extent possible and help them with intel, but to actually field NATO troops, ships, and air power against Russia in this particular situation would be wrong AND potentially VERY dangerous. The thing with bitch-slapping a tyrant suffering from "short man" syndrome is that he just MIGHT miscalculate or overreact. We really don't need that.

An expansionist power in Europe means trouble for everyone. Fight them now or fight them later seems to be the only two choices history has to offer. No one wants another war but Putin may not give the world a choice.

Stay strong Ukraine God bless them all. Canada , USA, Sweden, UK show to the oriental depots that we are still ready to die for our values , death to oriental despotism , Long Live the Liberal Order !

The unit has also been tasked with helping to develop evacuation plans for Canadian diplomatic personnel in the event of a full-scale invasion, Global News said.

Good. Let Canada fight Russia. Now let's all the rest of us go about our business.

Somebody Else's Problem.

An expansionist power in Europe means trouble for everyone. Fight them now or fight them later seems to be the only two choices history has to offer. No one wants another war but Putin may not give the world a choice.
The above is a fascist democrat, see how he angles for war, how he attempts to justify such? He is clueless to history, and I assure you all, Russia & Ukraine share a history that is three times older than the United States itself happens to be! He thinks it all a fascist game, like making an ass of himself online attacking Americans such as myself, who actually have gone to war, because we do not serve at the feet of fascist democracy, and lick its fucking toes, as he does.

He is clueless, doesn't understand what the "Boomer's" are, or why they are, or that currently Russia has at least two of them parked offshore of the east & west coasts, and that any of them are completely capable of destroying a continent, and are next to impossible to defend against, just as our "Boomer's" happen to be! Nope, its all fun and games, and relief of his boredom, that is what he thinks such a conflict would be.

We have the worst people on earth, positioned in the most ultra-sensitive of stations on earth, at exactly the worst possible time, Russia is not my enemy, the above moron and his political orientation are!

The above is a fascist democrat, see how he angles for war, how he attempts to justify such? He is clueless to history, and I assure you all, Russia & Ukraine share a history that is three times older than the United States itself happens to be! He thinks it all a fascist game, like making an ass of himself online attacking Americans such as myself, who actually have gone to war, because we do not serve at the feet of fascist democracy, and lick its fucking toes, as he does.

He is clueless, doesn't understand what the "Boomer's" are, or why they are, or that currently Russia has at least two of them parked offshore of the east & west coasts, and that any of them are completely capable of destroying a continent, and are next to impossible to defend against, just as our "Boomer's" happen to be! Nope, its all fun and games, and relief of his boredom, that is what he thinks such a conflict would be.

We have the worst people on earth, positioned in the most ultra-sensitive of stations on earth, at exactly the worst possible time, Russia is not my enemy, the above moron and his political orientation are!
A right wing nut job being pro-Russia? Who could have seen that coming? <sarcasm>

Russia & Ukraine share a history
Ivan lover, you are lying ,

edit for your : Muscovy has stolen Ukrainian history

google Translate for you:

"
Bogdan Khmelnytsky, like, once signed a "deep" integration with
Muscovy (horde)
... Ukrainian historians say that Khmelnytsky is nothing
signed up and it's all a lie! And there were no papers and no! And the Muscovites
they say that Khmelnytsky signed, but the papers have not survived because of the moth
ate them.
And as a result of what? Ukraine-Russia for many centuries came under
Moscow boot. The Moscow horde stole the name of Ukraine - Rus´(Russia is greek form of Rus´) , all of it
history, mythology, culture and presents it as his own.
Would take that prince
Vladimir, who allegedly baptized Muscovites, also monuments to him brazenly
put. And I do not want to mention .... Revolution, Civil war, famine, repression, genocide ... And finally the war on Dambas,
annexation of Crimea ...

"

Forum List

Back