Fox contributor/attorney: Trump can't designate ANTIFA terrorist group (Not a foreign organization)

Nonsense. The KKK has been designated a domestic terrorist organization for years as has the Christian Identity movement. Also designated as domestic terrorist groups are Aryan Nation. Army of God, Earth Liberation Front, Animal Liberation Front, Phineas Priesthood. Why lie about this? Really. Democrats should be a designated terrorist group.
I’m not sure there is an actual official designation like the state department’s official designation for foreign groups. Point me to it on the net please. I looked and found the fbi mentioning some groups as examples but no official designation.

Looks like president Trump is so dumb that he promised to do something he can't do here. Here's Andrew McCarthy, former Chief Assistant US Attorney and Fox contributor:

Just like you, that contributor is a fucking idiot... ANTIFA has global connections and monies.. Trump has every right to make it a Terrorist Organization... That left wing idiot is stupid as hell..

Former US Attorney vs. right wing loon in a message board.

Section 802 of the USA PATRIOT Act (Pub. L. No. 107-52) expanded the definition of terrorism to cover ""domestic,"" as opposed to international, terrorism. A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act "dangerous to human life" that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping. Additionally, the acts have to occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States and if they do not, may be regarded as international terrorism.

One of my favorite channels to visit when legal mumbo jumbo happens. He's Canadian, if he was American he would most assuredly vote Democrat most of the time... But he's a straight shooter.

Don't let the fact that he doesn't blink bother you. *evil laugh*

Seriously, watch this guy. He's a five star chef when it comes to cutting through bullshit.

He’s a fucking nut.

Looks like president Trump is so dumb that he promised to do something he can't do here. Here's Andrew McCarthy, former Chief Assistant US Attorney and Fox contributor:

The weather underground was considered a domestic terrorist group by the FBI back in the 70's.

Yep and they did the same shit. Bombed Police stations,murdered cops,robbed banks and armored trucks,killed security guards...

and launched Obama’s political career.

Op Swallowing fag
They swallow just about anything lol

terroristcommiesand dumbngg.jpg

I'm wondering if that jogger ever fixed that self checkout register

Trump declared certain white supremacist groups terrorists

Strange the bed wetters on here didn't complain

Wrong, it was changed awhile ago to include domestic terrorism, on top of that ANTIFA is a self proclaimed international organization. Do you people think before you speak? That’s rhetorical, I know you repeat whatever sounds nice. The assumption here is that Trump doesn’t have advisors around him with half a brain. Despite the hate for Trump, the assumption that there are only stupid people surrounding a president, no matter how dumb you think that president is...that assumption is far more stupid than if this story was true.

Of course he is on Fox because the Lame Stream ignores any other angle compared to their own. But someone should ask him where Trump said they were International terrorists?? For 8 years we listened to these people warn about domestic terrorists and now we’ve got a breed that beats the crap out of innocent journalists and does not let old people cross the street.

Nonsense. The KKK has been designated a domestic terrorist organization for years as has the Christian Identity movement. Also designated as domestic terrorist groups are Aryan Nation. Army of God, Earth Liberation Front, Animal Liberation Front, Phineas Priesthood. Why lie about this? Really. Democrats should be a designated terrorist group.
I’m not sure there is an actual official designation like the state department’s official designation for foreign groups. Point me to it on the net please. I looked and found the fbi mentioning some groups as examples but no official designation.

Antifa was formed in Europe.

I linked the full article of this in the other thread (According to the ACLU they can):

"
The American Civil Liberties Union said on its website that the USA Patriot Act “expanded the definition of terrorism to cover “”domestic,”” as opposed to international, terrorism. A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act “dangerous to human life” that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping.

“Additionally, the acts have to occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States and if they do not, may be regarded as international terrorism.

“Section 802 does not create a new crime of domestic terrorism. However, it does expand the type of conduct that the government can investigate when it is investigating “terrorism.” The USA PATRIOT Act expanded governmental powers to investigate terrorism, and some of these powers are applicable to domestic terrorism.”

Actually, you're the one looking dumb. That's because you don't look into shit. You are just grabbing what suits your needs and posting it.

"
The American Civil Liberties Union said on its website that the USA Patriot Act “expanded the definition of terrorism to cover “”domestic,”” as opposed to international, terrorism. A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act “dangerous to human life” that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping.

“Additionally, the acts have to occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States and if they do not, may be regarded as international terrorism.

“Section 802 does not create a new crime of domestic terrorism. However, it does expand the type of conduct that the government can investigate when it is investigating “terrorism.” The USA PATRIOT Act expanded governmental powers to investigate terrorism, and some of these powers are applicable to domestic terrorism.”"

He has addressed the nation almost every day since he took office, dumbass. Maybe you'd have seen it if you'd pull your head out of your ass long enough.

Good luck to Trump, wherever he is hiding in his bunker, for listing ANTIFA as a domestic terrorist group. There is no ANTIFA organization, membership list, dues, or ID card. Looks like Trump will have to go by what they have in common, and arrest people on the street wearing black.

Good luck to Trump, wherever he is hiding in his bunker, for listing ANTIFA as a domestic terrorist group. There is no ANTIFA organization, membership list, dues, or ID card. Looks like Trump will have to go by what they have in common, and arrest people on the street wearing black.
I don't recall any terrorist organization having any of those things. Publicly anyway.

Trump is that dumb. He has no concept of the laws of this nation, so of course he attempts to break them at every turn!

So there is no such thing as a domestic terrorist group?

There sure is and that's exactly what Antifa is. A domestic terrorist group. The Op is dumber than a box of rocks.
Since we cant be identified as a terrorist group, does anyone else feel it may be getting about time to organize a milita group and declare an open season, no bag limit on demodumbass, leftarded, anti American assholes? Maybe we could even have an ear bounty and a big barbeque after the hunt. It seems a lot of folks may be nearing their limit of what patience will bear.

The Patriot Act says he can

Why didn't you left loons whine when he designated certain white supremacist groups domestic terrorists? Hypocrites

So there is no such thing as a domestic terrorist group?

There sure is and that's exactly what Antifa is. A domestic terrorist group. The Op is dumber than a box of rocks.
Since we cant be identified as a terrorist group, does anyone else feel it may be getting about time to organize a milita group and declare an open season, no bag limit on demodumbass, leftarded, anti American assholes? Maybe we could even have an ear bounty and a big barbeque after the hunt. It seems a lot of folks may be nearing their limit of what patience will bear.

No need to do that. Just gather up all the nuts in Montana, Idaho, and Oregon, if they are not already too busy playing solder at the Southern border.

Forum List

Back