Four-star general: I have wasted 40 years of my life if Trumps lies represent who we are

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Four-star general: I have wasted 40 years of my life if Trumps lies represent who we are
By Alison R. Parker at Share Blue

Four-star general: “I have wasted 40 years of my life” if Trump’s lies represent “who we are”

"SNIP.........

john mclaughlin
@jmclaughlinSAIS
If you favor CNN OR Fox and are not dismayed by this, you may now be numb and no longer capable of outrage. Scary if that’s our new normal.

Gen Michael Hayden
@GenMhayden
If this is who we are or who we are becoming, I have wasted 40 years of my life. Until now it was not possible for me to conceive of an American President capable of such an outrageous assault on truth, a free press or the first amendment.
11:32 PM - Nov 25, 2017
3,353 3,353 Replies 33,355 33,355 Retweets 67,406 67,406 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
That a man who spent decades in the military, earning over two dozen awards and decorations, and served another decade in the intelligence community, fears all of his years of service could come to be for nought in the Trump era is nothing short of frightening.

The press that Trump so snidely derides has proven itself to be far more crucial to the security of this country and its citizens than Trump ever has, or likely ever will.

Trump is anti-American and he should be impeached for shitting all over our nation.

• Banned
Defend our press!!!! Defend it with your life!!!

defend-our-free-press.jpg

Four-star general: “I have wasted 40 years of my life” if Trump’s lies represent “who we are”

"SNIP.........

john mclaughlin
@jmclaughlinSAIS
If you favor CNN OR Fox and are not dismayed by this, you may now be numb and no longer capable of outrage. Scary if that’s our new normal.

Gen Michael Hayden
@GenMhayden
If this is who we are or who we are becoming, I have wasted 40 years of my life. Until now it was not possible for me to conceive of an American President capable of such an outrageous assault on truth, a free press or the first amendment.
That a man who spent decades in the military, earning over two dozen awards and decorations, and served another decade in the intelligence community, fears all of his years of service could come to be for nought in the Trump era is nothing short of frightening.

The press that Trump so snidely derides has proven itself to be far more crucial to the security of this country and its citizens than Trump ever has, or likely ever will.

Trump is anti-American and he should be impeached for shitting all over our nation.
Fire this guy...obviously has no balls

"SNIP.........

john mclaughlin
@jmclaughlinSAIS

Gen Michael Hayden
@GenMhayden

Shareblue is a Liberal Progressive George Soros funded fake news medium. And General Hayden is a Liberal Progressive Obama disciple. His performance in front of Congressional Committees has been shameful.
The press is currently at a 20 year low in being trustworthy.

"SNIP.........

john mclaughlin
@jmclaughlinSAIS

Gen Michael Hayden
@GenMhayden

His unsupported, hysterical opinion is noted and dismissed.

Fuck him.

The Press has been doing a shitty job. THey don't deserve being defended. THey should be reviled and despised.

America has the worst press in history. The newspapers and tv nets never investigate anything. They accept the govt story on everything.

By "press" i do NOT include internet websites. They are our hope.

What lies?. The good general didn't give any examples.
This article is part of the Opinion Today newsletter. You can sign up hereto receive more briefings and a guide to the section daily in your inbox.

He lied about the loan his father once gave him.

He lied about his company’s bankruptcies.

He lied about his federal financial-disclosure forms.

He lied about his endorsements.

He lied about “stop and frisk.”

He lied about “birtherism.”

He lied about New York.

He lied about Michigan and Ohio.

He lied about Palm Beach, Fla.

He lied about Janet Yellen and the Federal Reserve.

He lied about the trade deficit.

He lied about Hillary Clinton’s tax plan.

He lied about her child-care plan

He lied about China devaluing its currency.

He lied about Mexico having the world’s largest factories.

He lied about the United States’s nuclear arsenal.

He lied about NATO’s budget.

He lied about NATO’s terrorism policy.

Opinion | The Lies Trump Told

And that is just a few of the many lies that the treasonous fat senile old orange clown has told. His speeches are rated in lies per minute. LOL

"SNIP.........

john mclaughlin
@jmclaughlinSAIS

Gen Michael Hayden
@GenMhayden

Shareblue is a Liberal Progressive George Soros funded fake news medium. And General Hayden is a Liberal Progressive Obama disciple. His performance in front of Congressional Committees has been shameful.
The presidency is currently at a 228 year low in being trustworthy.

"SNIP.........

john mclaughlin
@jmclaughlinSAIS

Gen Michael Hayden
@GenMhayden

He is a treasonous scumbag who overtly and knowingly violated the 4th amendment against every single citizen of the United States, I say he deserves a fucking noose.

"SNIP.........

john mclaughlin
@jmclaughlinSAIS

Gen Michael Hayden
@GenMhayden

Sorry bud but the affirmative action Presidency of Obama is over.

"SNIP.........

john mclaughlin
@jmclaughlinSAIS

Gen Michael Hayden
@GenMhayden

Obama won the presidency twice with a plurality of votes. If anything, repugs depend upon the "affirmative action" of the electoral college. The majority of Americans know better. Even Shrub brought more to the office than Trump and I never thought I'd be able to say that.

What lies?. The good general didn't give any examples.
This article is part of the Opinion Today newsletter. You can sign up hereto receive more briefings and a guide to the section daily in your inbox.

He lied about the loan his father once gave him.

He lied about his company’s bankruptcies.

He lied about his federal financial-disclosure forms.

He lied about his endorsements.

He lied about “stop and frisk.”

He lied about “birtherism.”

He lied about New York.

He lied about Michigan and Ohio.

He lied about Palm Beach, Fla.

He lied about Janet Yellen and the Federal Reserve.

He lied about the trade deficit.

He lied about Hillary Clinton’s tax plan.

He lied about her child-care plan

He lied about China devaluing its currency.

He lied about Mexico having the world’s largest factories.

He lied about the United States’s nuclear arsenal.

He lied about NATO’s budget.

He lied about NATO’s terrorism policy.

Opinion | The Lies Trump Told

And that is just a few of the many lies that the treasonous fat senile old orange clown has told. His speeches are rated in lies per minute. LOL

You're a laughable little hack, just a cursory look at your bullshit list,

1) he didn't say that Mexico had the biggest factories in the world he said they were building some of the bigger factories and Elon Musk didn't build a god damn thing in California literally every single penny came from the tax payer funded subsidies.

2) China absolutely does manipulate their currency and have been doing so for decades.

3) And finally no the real unemployment rate hasn't been declining for years, in fact 95 million people simply dropped out of the labor force you laughable little shill.

"SNIP.........

john mclaughlin
@jmclaughlinSAIS

Gen Michael Hayden
@GenMhayden

Obama won the presidency twice with a plurality of votes. If anything, repugs depend upon the "affirmative action" of the electoral college. The majority of Americans know better. Even Shrub brought more to the office than Trump and I never thought I'd be able to say that.

Obama was the most dishonest and least transparent President in American history and it's not hard to get votes when you have the overwhelming majority of the press acting as the ministry of propaganda and have opposition journalists wiretapped and arrested. Obama was elected POTUS for one reason and one reason only, because he was black.

"SNIP.........

john mclaughlin
@jmclaughlinSAIS

Gen Michael Hayden
@GenMhayden

Obama was the most dishonest and least transparent President in American history and it's not hard to get votes when you have the overwhelming majority of the press acting as the ministry of propaganda and have opposition journalists wiretapped and arrested. Obama was elected POTUS for one reason and one reason only, because he was black.
Wasn't hard to vote for Obama when he was running against a war hawk after 7 years of Iraqnam, who chose an absolutely unprepared and unfit running mate Caribou Barbie. And then 4 years later, a smarmy vulture capitalist. If he could have run again, he would have beat Dump in a landslide.

Wasn't hard to vote for Obama when he was running against a war hawk after 7 years of Iraqnam, who chose an absolutely unprepared and unfit running mate Caribou Barbie. And then 4 years later, a smarmy vulture capitalist. If he could have run again, he would have beat Dump in a landslide.

Name a single Obama accomplishment.

Forum List

Back