Four senators sold stocks before coronavirus threat crashed market

Once AGAIN --- the Senator (singular) in my link IS A SENATOR FOR NORTH CAROLINA. That's my state, so it's relevant to me. It's your state too, Dingle.
no ass hat it's not your state you moved from one shithole that you helped to create and now trying to make North Carolina into the same style shithole
but anyway here's a link
Dianne Feinstein, 3 Senate colleagues sold off stocks before coronavirus crash: reports

It's my state by CHOICE, not by birth, dickhead, BY INVITATION I might add, and the state I moved from was locked out so eat me.

And FYI my family has been here so long one of the counties is literally named after us, so .... welcome to my state, now go home.

And I don't need a link; I brought my own link when I started the thread. Swing and a miss, strike three.
it's not your state dickhead
Asshat I know the history of all 100 counties and how they were formed so tell me another lie

Then you must know my ancestor from the 17th century.
Oh and he left a message for you. Let's see what it says here ---- "GTFO". I dunno what that means, the language has changed since then :dunno: Maybe it means "Gather the flowers ostentatiously". Well, there you go. Go gitchew some day lilies and by the way, you're welcome.
you really should study up on the shit you talk about. My ancestry on my mother's side connects to Robert Heath.

Cool. I built some of his Heathkits when I was a kid.

5e74238023000055280c6625.png

Senators Richard Burr and Kelly Loeffler both made dozens of stock trades shortly after private health briefings for Congress began in January.

CORONA CRONIES: *TWO* SENS CASHED IN ON CATASTROPHE

The plot thickens...

Indeed it does. Dianne Feinstein and hubby dump over $6 million in stocks right before the crash:

Dianne Feinstein, 3 Senate colleagues sold off stocks before coronavirus crash: reports

Will lefties demand her resignation?

My buddy told me today that something changed with the Congress being "immune to insider trading laws" in 2012.

I know they had been immune to them since Reagan's 2nd Congress.

Not sure how true that is, but we'll see. :)

Insider trading was legal until the "STOCK" act passed in 2012. People were upset over a 2011 60 minutes segment. It was all for show.

Soon after they rescinded the law without a single actual vote and Obama signed it.

So something was done for show and they quietly took it back later? Is that how it went?

Right. They didn't even vote on it. They passed it by "unanimous consent". The people said nothing.

My, isn't that "representing the people".

How 'bout this. Shitcan every one who unanimously consented.

Indeed it does. Dianne Feinstein and hubby dump over $6 million in stocks right before the crash:

Will lefties demand her resignation?

My buddy told me today that something changed with the Congress being "immune to insider trading laws" in 2012.

I know they had been immune to them since Reagan's 2nd Congress.

Not sure how true that is, but we'll see. :)

Insider trading was legal until the "STOCK" act passed in 2012. People were upset over a 2011 60 minutes segment. It was all for show.

Soon after they rescinded the law without a single actual vote and Obama signed it.

So something was done for show and they quietly took it back later? Is that how it went?

Right. They didn't even vote on it. They passed it by "unanimous consent". The people said nothing.

My, isn't that "representing the people".

How 'bout this. Shitcan every one who unanimously consented.

The majority are still in Congress. They will get re-elected even though people pretend to be all upset.

no ass hat it's not your state you moved from one shithole that you helped to create and now trying to make North Carolina into the same style shithole
but anyway here's a link

It's my state by CHOICE, not by birth, dickhead, BY INVITATION I might add, and the state I moved from was locked out so eat me.

And FYI my family has been here so long one of the counties is literally named after us, so .... welcome to my state, now go home.

And I don't need a link; I brought my own link when I started the thread. Swing and a miss, strike three.
Asshat I know the history of all 100 counties and how they were formed so tell me another lie

Oh and he left a message for you. Let's see what it says here ---- "GTFO". I dunno what that means, the language has changed since then :dunno: Maybe it means "Gather the flowers ostentatiously". Well, there you go. Go gitchew some day lilies and by the way, you're welcome.
you really should study up on the shit you talk about. My ancestry on my mother's side connects to Robert Heath.

I see so you don't know who Robert Heath is lol

Don't need to.
Was he in Wuthering Heights?

Meanwhile, my ancestor -- the one the NC county is named after --- traces back to William the Conqueror, and before that to France.

Don't need to.
Was he in Wuthering Heights?

Meanwhile, my ancestor -- the one the NC county is named after --- traces back to William the Conqueror, and before that to France.
meanwhile, you're just a lying sack of shit

Forum List

Back