Four senators sold stocks before coronavirus threat crashed market

That doesn't change the fact that he used that information for a huge stock sell off. That's a felony.
and so did Finestien lock them up
Also point is gator breath ignored Finestien and went after the Republican

Once AGAIN --- the Senator (singular) in my link IS A SENATOR FOR NORTH CAROLINA. That's my state, so it's relevant to me. It's your state too, Dingle.
no ass hat it's not your state you moved from one shithole that you helped to create and now trying to make North Carolina into the same style shithole
but anyway here's a link
Dianne Feinstein, 3 Senate colleagues sold off stocks before coronavirus crash: reports

It's my state by CHOICE, not by birth, dickhead, BY INVITATION I might add, and the state I moved from was locked out so eat me.

And FYI my family has been here so long one of the counties is literally named after us, so .... welcome to my state, now go home.

And I don't need a link; I brought my own link when I started the thread. Swing and a miss, strike three.
it's not your state dickhead
Asshat I know the history of all 100 counties and how they were formed so tell me another lie

Then you must know my ancestor from the 17th century.
Oh and he left a message for you. Let's see what it says here ---- "GTFO". I dunno what that means, the language has changed since then :dunno: Maybe it means "Gather the flowers ostentatiously". Well, there you go. Go gitchew some day lilies and by the way, you're welcome.

Last edited:
I sold two calves at the end of January; I must be an insider!!! Yay!!!

I sold about half of my stocks soon after China outbreak, it was just logical thing to do. Too bad I havnen't done the same with my IRA, but I'll survive. Bought 6000 shares of INO just in time to double the money. I must be an insider.

I don't like that politicians are using information to benefit financially, but I am more mad that they got rich while in the office. Where did they get all those millions they invested in stocks to begin with?

5e74238023000055280c6625.png

Senators Richard Burr and Kelly Loeffler both made dozens of stock trades shortly after private health briefings for Congress began in January.

CORONA CRONIES: *TWO* SENS CASHED IN ON CATASTROPHE

The plot thickens...

Indeed it does. Dianne Feinstein and hubby dump over $6 million in stocks right before the crash:

Dianne Feinstein, 3 Senate colleagues sold off stocks before coronavirus crash: reports

Will lefties demand her resignation?
Yes she should resign...especially if she was urging everyone that this virus was a hoax and nothing to be worried about...

But only a total moron would be claiming this virus was a hoax made up by the Democrats...oh wait!

Can you provide exact quote of any moron who said that?

I'm sure you can find it in the file of Unquotes that never existed. You know, like "Tim Apple". And "very fine people".
I believe they keep that file in Kansas City Kansas, which is a very wonderful place in Germany where thousands and thousands of people dance on rooftops.

And you still refuse to quote exactly what he said.

Senators Richard Burr and Kelly Loeffler both made dozens of stock trades shortly after private health briefings for Congress began in January.

The plot thickens...

Indeed it does. Dianne Feinstein and hubby dump over $6 million in stocks right before the crash:

Yes she should resign...especially if she was urging everyone that this virus was a hoax and nothing to be worried about...

But only a total moron would be claiming this virus was a hoax made up by the Democrats...oh wait!

I'm sure you can find it in the file of Unquotes that never existed. You know, like "Tim Apple". And "very fine people".
I believe they keep that file in Kansas City Kansas, which is a very wonderful place in Germany where thousands and thousands of people dance on rooftops.

It wasn't my post, Evelyn Wood.

Post with your "very fine people" quote was. Why don't you post whole quote? Because you're lying SOB.

The plot thickens...

My buddy told me today that something changed with the Congress being "immune to insider trading laws" in 2012.

I know they had been immune to them since Reagan's 2nd Congress.

Not sure how true that is, but we'll see. :)

Post with your "very fine people" quote was. Why don't you post whole quote? Because you're lying SOB.

uh HUH.

And where are these "lies" then?

I'll wait.

uh HUH.

And where are these "lies" then?

I'll wait.

Post the exact quote, and I'll tell ya.

This was all in the making years ago.. To bankrupt the country so that there will be no more private property ownership. That is why they are spending so much on moving immigrants from their countries. To place them in a society among angry folks that are trying to survive. If the economy flops. It is going to be another slaughter house like they has done during the time of the civil war in New York city. While the rich will be confiscating their lands. These people are using the American people to do their jobs for them.
Now they have everyone going after each other, but has forgotten about them.

You know, every time you load a thread up with mindless YouTube videos, it slows down the page loading for everybody.

QUIT DOING THAT or go on my Ignore list. Fer fuck's sake you ain't the center of the fucking universe, Dippy.
tenor.gif

I'm very sorry y'all.., I didn't know that everyone on this site is sharing the same modem. When mines does that. I just hit the reset button to reboot it. Then everything goes back to normal speed, unless when someone has hacked into it. But since everyone on this site is sharing the same modem. Then that is probably why it is slowing down.
Is all of you guys are in one room together? Maybe you should tell your supervisor to hit the reset button and see if that will do the trick.
Make sure to be careful while breathing around each other. Remember, coronavirus...., wink-wink..

My buddy told me today that something changed with the Congress being "immune to insider trading laws" in 2012.

Don't know about the CongressKritters themselves but their financial advisors and the like wouldn't be immune, and in any case by January 20 only three cases were known outside of Red China, so it would depend on the dates they're selling whether or not they're trading on insider info. Certainly in January they would just be making lucky guesses.

These TDS sufferers can't seem to come up with any Democrats like Pelosi doing anything or even mentioning the virus until near the end of February, so we don't need to take them seriously on this either, they;re just scum parroting scum as usual.

Most people with investments use others to handle those investments, for example as in portfolio balancing. Financial advisors buy and sell on behalf of the client, and the client is informed only after the transactions take place.
"Financial advisors buy and sell on behalf of the client, and the client is informed only after the transactions take place."

As far as I know that is against FINRA By-Laws and NASD rules.
I hope you don't give fiduciary or financial advice for a living.

Last edited:
and so did Finestien lock them up
Also point is gator breath ignored Finestien and went after the Republican

Once AGAIN --- the Senator (singular) in my link IS A SENATOR FOR NORTH CAROLINA. That's my state, so it's relevant to me. It's your state too, Dingle.
no ass hat it's not your state you moved from one shithole that you helped to create and now trying to make North Carolina into the same style shithole
but anyway here's a link

It's my state by CHOICE, not by birth, dickhead, BY INVITATION I might add, and the state I moved from was locked out so eat me.

And FYI my family has been here so long one of the counties is literally named after us, so .... welcome to my state, now go home.

And I don't need a link; I brought my own link when I started the thread. Swing and a miss, strike three.
it's not your state dickhead
Asshat I know the history of all 100 counties and how they were formed so tell me another lie

Then you must know my ancestor from the 17th century.
Oh and he left a message for you. Let's see what it says here ---- "GTFO". I dunno what that means, the language has changed since then :dunno: Maybe it means "Gather the flowers ostentatiously". Well, there you go. Go gitchew some day lilies and by the way, you're welcome.
you really should study up on the shit you talk about. My ancestry on my mother's side connects to Robert Heath.

The plot thickens...

Insider trading was legal until the "STOCK" act passed in 2012. People were upset over a 2011 60 minutes segment. It was all for show.

Soon after they rescinded the law without a single actual vote and Obama signed it.

The plot thickens...

Insider trading was legal until the "STOCK" act passed in 2012. People were upset over a 2011 60 minutes segment. It was all for show.

Soon after they rescinded the law without a single actual vote and Obama signed it.

So something was done for show and they quietly took it back later? Is that how it went?

The plot thickens...

Nice blanket statement. Now, how about a link to that bill you are referring to. Factchecking is a wonderful thing.

The plot thickens...

So something was done for show and they quietly took it back later? Is that how it went?

Right. They didn't even vote on it. They passed it by "unanimous consent". The people said nothing.

The plot thickens...

Nice blanket statement. Now, how about a link to that bill you are referring to. Factchecking is a wonderful thing.

I posted the name to the bill. I posted the year it passed.

News Flash, suckers.....Donald Trump had no comment on Fienstien, the democrat, said she was a fine and honorable woman....Folks, if that isn't a signal that the Trumps and his cronies didn't do the same exact shit....there is no GOD!!

By the time this era of Trump ends.....those who find this country safe, dignified and honorable...will see just how magnificant GOD is with ugly people with bad intentions....this country, us, we're gonna learn, you can not love evil, worship money, cage babies and expect the sun to continually shine on evil.

Most people with investments use others to handle those investments, for example as in portfolio balancing. Financial advisors buy and sell on behalf of the client, and the client is informed only after the transactions take place.
"Financial advisors buy and sell on behalf of the client, and the client is informed only after the transactions take place."

As far as I know that is against FINRA By-Laws and NASD rules.
I hope you don't give fiduciary or financial advice for a living.
:auiqs.jpg:

My FA is constantly readjusting and re-balancing my portfolio. I pay him to do so. It is most certainly legal.

I guess you do not work with an FA.

Forum List

Back