Four Senate Republicans Fail to Show Up for Vote on Amendment Defunding Vaccine Mandates, Ensuring Failure

That's because you're pretty much a moron.

Bet you hear that a lot, huh?
do you think that a picture from a supermarket in melbourne,VIC in 2012 represents Trump's america? Why? Is it because you are superintelligent?
do you think that a picture from Sep 25, 2018 showing shortages in a supermarket after hurricane florence hit represents Biden's America? Why? Is it because you are superintelligent?

Go fuck yourself. Don't know how to use a search tool? Figures. Not my problem.

There is no firmer documentation of my veracity that the default of lying low-life trash into vulgarity.

I've never had to do so, probably because I'm never wrong.

Can I expect you altering your avi to 'LyingLowLifeScum'??????

do you think that a picture from a supermarket in melbourne,VIC in 2012 represents Trump's america? Why? Is it because you are superintelligent?
do you think that a picture from Sep 25, 2018 showing shortages in a supermarket after hurricane florence hit represents Biden's America? Why? Is it because you are superintelligent?
And NEVER wrong. :auiqs.jpg:

"do you think that blah blah blah....."

I think you're a moron.....didn't I just say that?????

Yet, you keep responding to them.

Priceless…

It is amusing slapping you around.

The Statue of Liberty will hike up her skirt, and wade over to New Jersey, before we see any ability to learn from you.

Now....write soon, y'hear! (How to keep an idiot occupied)

"do you think that blah blah blah....."

I think you're a moron.....didn't I just say that?????
not much of a response. as usual.

so, caught again in at least 2 lies. no sign of intelligence, very wrong.

bon appetit.

In my city biscuits in the dairy section are completely sold out

I asked the nice little snowflake at the checkout if biscuits are trucked in from Canada

But she didnt get the joke

In my city biscuits in the dairy section are completely sold out

I asked the nice little snowflake at the checkout if biscuits are trucked in from Canada

But she didnt get the joke
Okay, Boomer. It's probably because your dad jokes aren't funny. Leave humor to the pros, dufus.

not much of a response. as usual.

so, caught again in at least 2 lies. no sign of intelligence, very wrong.

bon appetit.

When you post the equivalent of what a five year old would post, why is any response other than leaving yours, necessary.

You're a moron, and everyone can hear you muttering "must-defend-party."

Carry on.

Forum List

Back