Four Senate Republicans Fail to Show Up for Vote on Amendment Defunding Vaccine Mandates, Ensuring Failure

Do not disagree. I’m conceding that the Democratic Party is getting hammered in the midterms.
You don't agree Biden is a terrible President?

Well that's honestly unfortunate.

But, in my opinion you are correct, Democrats are going to get hammered...I go more with a smiting of Biblical proportions... and not just because of Biden.

Trump was 💯% correct about the ramifications of shuttering the economy...and the Dems are going to suffer tremendously for demanding then bullying for the wrong course of action.

The House is gone...that's a done deal.

The Senate?...I don't honestly know. I'm personally more wrapped up in my states open Senate seat trying to make sure we aren't ratfucked (that's a technical term, not a pejorative) into another Akin from the primary. But again... the Democrats have no bench in Missouri. Former Governor Jay Nixon declined to run... and in my opinion again... he is the only Missouri Democrat that stood a chance.

Why? Democrats do everything from the same thing to trying to redistrict when things aren't going there way. It's a game both parties play.
It would not matter their party affiliation. I am against all vaccine mandates. I do not think any of our tax dollars should be spent on vaccines either like they have done with the flu vaccines. Its been a cash cow for big pharma and they have no liability for the vaccine crap they are putting out.

Last edited:
Never stated it was simply history. The point being that it was more than likely the Democratic Party was going to lose in the midterms regardless of how inept the party has been.

That's why I stated it was "Process more than anything else" ...
and the only thing History has to do with it is a record of the Process working as required.

There is no value in the Establishment because it only seeks to diminish your power and choice.

When you post the equivalent of what a five year old would post, why is any response other than leaving yours, necessary.

You're a moron, and everyone can hear you muttering "must-defend-party."

Carry on.
^that queefery brought to the board by the twat who posted a completely and hilariously wrong facebook meme.

You don't agree Biden is a terrible President?

Well that's honestly unfortunate.

But, in my opinion you are correct, Democrats are going to get hammered...I go more with a smiting of Biblical proportions... and not just because of Biden.

Trump was 💯% correct about the ramifications of shuttering the economy...and the Dems are going to suffer tremendously for demanding the and bullying for the wrong course of action.

The House is gone...that's a done deal.

The Senate?...I don't honestly know. I'm personally more wrapped up in my states open Senate seat trying to make sure we aren't ratfucked (that's a technical term, not a pejorative) into another Akin from the primary. But again... the Democrats have no bench in Missouri. Former Governor Jay Nixon declined to run... and in my opinion again... he is the only Missouri Democrat that stood a chance.

I stated I did not disagree. That included the comment about Biden.

That's why I stated it was "Process more than anything else" ...
and the only thing History has to do with it is a record of the Process working as required.

There is no value in the Establishment because it only seeks to diminish your power and choice.

We are on the same page.

We are on the same page.

With the exception of the fact that how badly one party or the other gets taken to the woodshed ...
Is a fair comparison as to not only how shitty they have been in regard to their opposition,
but compounded by how worthless they were to their own party.

It's going to happen either way (we agree on that),
But how badly the losing party bleeds ... Is an accurate reflection towards how fucked up they actually are.

i am adressing you in the manner you deserve, you mindless meme posting moron.

You mean like this?

1645205753173.png

That's a graphic of Trump's vs Democrat policies.

Now......who'd you vote for?????

(Just checking to see if 'moron' is correct.)

I support the bill to end the mandates

and would happily vote against all four senators to remove them from office for other reasons

but it would have been helpful if Brietbart had at least allowed the 4 repubs to tell their side of the story even if it is just lame bullshit excuses
Yeah, that's what I meant by one-sided and why I really don't like using them but I could not find a more reliable source at the time.

Forum List

Back