Four-day workweek, 46% raise: UAW makes 'audacious' demands ahead of possible strike against Big 3 automakers

Whenever you frauds get around to promoting real free markets instead of crying about unions let us know. The fact is without the stream of bailouts since the 1960's the markets and banks would all be bankrupted a long time ago, and those 401K's and stocks would be worthless. Remove the 'Corporate Personhood' scam, the limited liability protections, the friendly bankruptcy courts, the floors and tax penalties on short selling, the tax write offs for creating hot money, etc., then get back to us on how all 'self made' you welfare bunnies are. Oh, wait, that will never happen. Never mind.
If i am not mistaken, which i am not, the car companies GM, Ford and Chrysler all were in bankruptcy, which a certain brown turd Obammy had to bail out two of them because of the ridiculous demands of the onion workers. So GM got 35 billion and Chrysler got their billions, while stock holders and warranty holders got shit, because anything before the bailout was not covered anymore. Fuck the Onions, they can bust for all i care.

How is the union auto worker going to pay his bills after the plant closes and he has no job?
It is not going to close, there are billions being made and the working man deserves his share. So f you and any one else that wants to turn the regular Joe into a slave.

There’s a problem with your post. The automakers are flush with cash and profits. Why shouldn’t the workers be paid more due to this success? Why do you only want the executives and shareholders enriched? Are you jealous?
The union autoworkers are not starving

Their greed and laziness is killing the Golden Goose

If a pay increase is going to shut the doors then it was going to happen anyway.
Maybe

But the union has passed the tipping point numerous times already which has already reduced the number of jobs for for their members

It is not going to close, there are billions being made and the working man deserves his share. So f you and any one else that wants to turn the regular Joe into a slave.
I want workers to earn fair wages

But libs do not understand how easily they can be replaced by a foreigners who will work for less

I want workers to earn fair wages

But libs do not understand how easily they can be replaced by a foreigners who will work for less
So then it's on corporations to pay more for american workers who are so incredibly far more productive. If not they should be shut down.

So then it's on corporations to pay more for american workers who are so incredibly far more productive. If not they should be shut down.
If American companies overpay workets their prices will increase and consumers will not buy their products

Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

If i am not mistaken, which i am not, the car companies GM, Ford and Chrysler all were in bankruptcy, which a certain brown turd Obammy had to bail out two of them because of the ridiculous demands of the onion workers. So GM got 35 billion and Chrysler got their billions, while stock holders and warranty holders got shit, because anything before the bailout was not covered anymore. Fuck the Onions, they can bust for all i care.

Yes, just ignore the banks and funds that got most of the bail out money, snivel about the unions. lol they didn't go bankrupt because of the unions, they went bankrupt from poor management and crappy products while Reagan was busy encouraging Japanese dumping.

If American companies overpay workets their prices will increase and consumers will not buy their products

No such thing as a company ever passing any cost savings on to consumers. They charge whatever they can get, period. Illegal alien labor in the construction industry never lowered the price of houses during the real estates bubbles by so much as a penny.

The Peanut Gallery can look up for themselves what happened to the wholesale prices of meat after Reagan allowed the meat packers to bus in Mexican scabs to bust the strikes in the mid-1980's; beef, chicken, and pork all spiked upwards, not downwards, after the unions were busted and wages dropped to $8 an hour in the plants, nor would have retailers passed on any savings if there were any in the first place.

Last edited:
No such thing as a company ever passing any cost savings on to consumers. They charge whatever they can get, period. Illegal alien labor in the construction industry never lowered the price of houses during the real estates bubbles by so much as a penny.
We have laws against collusion between companies and price fixing

If you dont understand what a competitive marketplace is you will never understand our economy

lol why pay workers at all? Just have the govt. force them to work at gunpoint, or hire private armies and pay them in company scrip, like in the 'good old days' of laissez faire.

We have laws against collusion between companies and price fixing

If you dont understand what a competitive marketplace is you will never understand our economy

And they rarely get enforced. We don't have 'competitive market places'. Don't believe me just try bargaining over the price of a head of lettuce at Albertson's. lol even better try it at those new 'electronic checkout' stations. Record your results on your phone cam and post them here.

Just in defense industries alone we've gone from over a 1,000 large aerospace producers to 5.

Last edited:
lol why pay workers at all? Just have the govt. force them to work at gunpoint, or hire private armies and pay them in company scrip, like in the 'good old days' of laissez faire.
We dont do things that way in America

You are confusing my country with a typical “workers paradise” under marxism

And they rarely get enforced. We don't have 'competitive market places'. Don't believe me just try bargaining over the price of a head of lettuce at Albertson's. lol even better try it at those new 'electronic checkout' stations. Record your results on your phone cam and post them here.

Just in defense industries alone we've gone from over a 1,000 large aerospace producers to 5.
I think its silly to accuse Albertisons snd Kroger of colluding with each other to raise the price of lettuce

The fact is that they usually compete for your business by undercutting rival companies prices

We dont do things that way in America

You are confusing my country with a typical “workers paradise” under marxism

Corporations love Marxism; they love Red China, and so do their shareholders, which is why we hand out tax shelters and subsidies for off-shoring to labor racketeering commie countries.

Last edited:
I think its silly to accuse Albertisons snd Kroger to collude with each other to raise the price of lettuce

The fact is that they usually compete for your business by undercutting rival companies prices

Rubbish. Their prices are all very close, and the 'competition' is nil. They run a few cheesy 'sales' just to bait people in and hope impulse sales generate more cash flow. Customers are not bargaining over prices. The stores are squeezing producers, and in some cases they own them. WalMart has bankrupted more companies than any other organization, private or public, and did so using predatory pricing practices independents couldn't compete with, since they didn't have the kind of financing needed to compete with big chain stores. Here locally we've gone from over 30 independent grocery stores to just 4, all big chain stores, and they raise their prices as soon as they get rid of competition.

Last edited:
Corporations love Marxism; they love Red China, and so do their shareholders, which is why we hand out tax shelters and subsidies for off-shoring. to labor racketeering commie countries.
Corporations were pudhed into china by the politicsl class in washington

The fact that they made it work to their advantage at least in the short run can be explained by the fact that the brightest students study business while the dumb ones go into politics and journalism

Forum List

Back