Four black women attack white woman veteran on Mother’s Day.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
This disabled female veteran had the audacity to ask four black women in a vehicle if they needed help. They replied “fuck you white bitch” and proceeded to beat her up.

She’s so racist she’s married to a black guy and has half back kids, I guess to use them as her own personal slaves.

The cops and store owner are playing games claiming they don’t have the security video.

DICF4T5T4JA77M2YA37DUTSY4Y.png

This disabled female veteran had the audacity to ask four black women in a vehicle if they needed help. They replied “fuck you white bitch” and proceeded to beat her up.

She’s so racist she’s married to a black guy and has half back kids, I guess to use them as her own personal slaves.

The cops and store owner are playing games claiming they don’t have the security video.

She should be packing and it does not even require a permit, but a permit would let her carry in any state the reciprocally honors Kentucky permits. And Kentucky is a stand your ground state, so you are not required to take an ass whipping, just because you are outnumbered.

The offspring appear to be Whitey. The Black dude must be a new guy for the broad.

I think she could sue Kroger since it happened in their parking lot

attacks by black people against whites and asians are becoming more common and more brazen

And in this case the local police are obviously afraid to arrest or look for the black criminals

Last edited:
It is scary. That said with video cameras all over, it is less likely Black males will try to rape White women in parking lots during the day which was not uncommon 20-30 years ago. Blacks seem to focus on racial assaults and robberies in today's age of the justice system not prosecuting Blacks as they should. That is why all public parks need video surveillance since that is where Blacks and Browns seek White women to sexually assault.

The veteran fears a similar attack may occur if the perpetrators are not found.
“I could have been killed, but I know how to protect myself,” she said. “I mean, I’m a strong person... It doesn’t mean everybody is this strong.”
--------------------------------------------------
you'd think some of the strangers would be witnesses.

I’m sure Kroger video tapes the parking lot

I guarantee they do for insurance.

Hell I did in store security for a year or so as a second job for Meijer like 20 years ago and back then they had cameras I could read a license plate with that were at the back of the parking lot.

They were there incase we needed to provide evidence we weren't responsible for something in case of a lawsuit. They weren't there to catch bad guys, they were there to save the company money.

The veteran fears a similar attack may occur if the perpetrators are not found.
“I could have been killed, but I know how to protect myself,” she said. “I mean, I’m a strong person... It doesn’t mean everybody is this strong.”
--------------------------------------------------
This is the kind of thinking that gets people killed. There WILL be similar attacks whether or not the perpetrators of this attack are found. All black people are potential attackers. Like any terminal disease, they cannot be confronted, spoken to or reasoned with.

Since the victim is married to a gentleman of a certain background, she probably is a non-racist.

She thought that she could speak with the three perps just as one would speak with ladies of any other ethnicity.

Wrong!

One never knows how a male or female of ethnicity X is going to react to a word or a gesture or a facial expression. They are SUPER touchy. So just mind your own business & get the heck out of the area fast.

(There have been instances in which certain males will attack a male person who politely holds the door open for the certain males! I kid you not!)

Isnt black culture great?

Wow more racist blacks beating up on whites, blm teaches them how to do these modern day lynchings. and see at trove of them on this topic alone being racist.

She should be packing and it does not even require a permit, but a permit would let her carry in any state the reciprocally honors Kentucky permits. And Kentucky is a stand your ground state, so you are not required to take an ass whipping, just because you are outnumbered.
She is white dumb ass. Can't defend yourself .

Forum List

Back