Fossil fuel industries have a large quiver full of strategies to lure us away from the truth

Biden is wedded to the liberal goal of zero fossil fuel production

He has made public promises to end fossil fuel

And the reason is to force consumers to accept alternative energy that is inadequate for our needs
That's right. He's made promises. But he cannot act on his own and Congress has not passed anything like what you accuse him of having done singlehandedly.

That's right. He's made promises. But he cannot act on his own and Congress has not passed anything like what you accuse him of having done singlehandedly.
I get that

Biden lies

But at the same time oil execs can be intimidated by government and influenced by what government can use its vast power to do

So I would not assume that biden has no influence over oil production

Plus his foreign policy such as hostility to Saudi Arabia and canceling the pipeline from canada has consequences too

Did anyone else watch the Exxon Mobil funded movie on Hallmark called "Global Warming is a crock of horseshit"?

Many of you are convinced that climate scientists are all participating in a massive fraud solely for their salaries. At the same time, you reject the idea that the fossil fuel industry has taken any action against the existential threat it faces from the conclusions of mainstream science. These both show what a simple task faces the people who want you to keep buying their coal and oil.

The truth that always seem to elude you stupid uneducated Moon Bats is that solar and wind technologies suck.

I get that

Biden lies
No, he is quite honest. Now Trump, Trump lies. He lies and lies and lies and then lies about lying and then lies about lying about lying.
But at the same time oil execs can be intimidated by government and influenced by what government can use its vast power to do
They can also lie to you because they realize that global warming is their death knell - the end of their lovely fat paychecks.
So I would not assume that biden has no influence over oil production
He's not the outlier saying we have to get off fossil fuels. Trump was the outlier saying fossil fuels are great. Biden is the one being normal and responsible and smart.
Plus his foreign policy such as hostility to Saudi Arabia and canceling the pipeline from canada has consequences too
Yeah, the right ones.

No, he is quite honest. Now Trump, Trump lies. He lies and lies and lies and then lies about lying and then lies about lying about lying.

They can also lie to you because they realize that global warming is their death knell - the end of their lovely fat paychecks.

He's not the outlier saying we have to get off fossil fuels. Trump was the outlier saying fossil fuels are great. Biden is the one being normal and responsible and smart.

Yeah, the right ones.
You have no immediate substitute for fossil fuel

If greenies were serious they would build nuclear power plants

But you fear that form of energy even more than oil

So you just irrationally deny your need for energy and hope we wont mind too much shivering in the dark

But knowing that the climate change doomsday hoax is a hoax we do mind

You have no immediate substitute for fossil fuel
Then what are Tesla's and wind turbines and solar PV fields all running on?
If greenies were serious they would build nuclear power plants
If greenies weren't scared of Chernobyl, 3-Mile Island and Fukushima, they would. I would.
But you fear that form of energy even more than oil
I like nuclear power. And there are plenty of folks on YOUR side of this argument that also dislike nuclear power
So you just irrationally deny your need for energy and hope we wont mind too much shivering in the dark
The only people in this country who've had to shiver in the dark have done so due to failures in fossil fuel plants.
But knowing that the climate change doomsday hoax is a hoax we do mind
But it's not a hoax and you thinking it is only tells us you're not very smart.

Then what are Tesla's and wind turbines and solar PV fields all running on?
I’ll see your 10% wind and solar and raise you 90% fossil fuel use

Without fossil fuel that Tesla aint goin’ noplace

I’ll see your 10% wind and solar and raise you 90% fossil fuel use

Without fossil fuel that Tesla aint goin’ noplace
You can charge that Tesla with solar panels on your own roof and a wind turbine in your own back yard. There is no NEED for fossil fuels.

You can charge that Tesla with solar panels on your own roof and a wind turbine in your own back yard. There is no NEED for fossil fuels.
I get it

Government will pay for your Tesla and the solar panels to charge it while 99% of America walks or rides a bicycle

I get it

Government will pay for your Tesla and the solar panels to charge it while 99% of America walks or rides a bicycle
The government will not pay for my Tesla or my solar panels. They might chip in, but that is still a substantial out of pocket expense. I couldn't afford it. But I'm too old to get a thirty year loan.

The government will not pay for my Tesla or my solar panels. They might chip in, but that is still a substantial out of pocket expense. I couldn't afford it. But I'm too old to get a thirty year loan.
Did you just argue that solar power and EV’s are too expensive for the average American?

the fossil fuel industry has taken any action against the existential threat it faces from the conclusions of mainstream science

What the fk are you spewing this nonsense?

Forum List

Back