Fossil fuel industries have a large quiver full of strategies to lure us away from the truth

Lol. You are a clown. You really have no understanding of anything. You somehow believe that everyone can use renewable energy? Get a clue. Renewables pollute the environment worse. How long does it take for the blade of a wind turbine to decay? You really think our power grid can handle increased demand? Get a clue. do You plan to get rid of nuclear power while you are at it? Because that is an even bigger polluter.
You are full of shit, numbnuts.

Yeah, and covid is a clear and present danger. You're an alarmist clown. Just noticed where you are from and it is all clear now. You live in Portland? What a maroon. You idiots can't even keep civil society in your own town--keep your inept hands off of the earth.
Yes, Covid is a clear and present danger, and if you are one of the anti-vaxxers, may you have a happy ICU visit, and a merry intubation.

Yes, Covid is a clear and present danger, and if you are one of the anti-vaxxers, may you have a happy ICU visit, and a merry intubation.
HaHaHa, you try to be an expert and you don't know shit. I've had covid, I have a heart condition and I am a super senior. I have had worse colds. Six members of my family aged 3 to 67 have had it too. All are very healthy and none were treated or hospitalized. You are a moron. I have more immunity than your experimental vaccine provides. The jab provides NO IMMUNITY, does not prevent the spread and the reduction in the severity that your experimental substance does provide disappears in weeks. There have been no long-term studies done on the possible after effects of the lemming jab. Keep running your mouth--I hope you are better at setting machines than you are at critical thinking. Portland--ROFLMFAO!

Gee whizaroo................ because I actually read the articles in peer reviewed scientific journals, I can't think for myself. Because I took science classes at a university, I can't think for myself. Oh, gee, whizaroo................. LOL
Wasted money on the high-falootin' education eh? You certain didn't gain anything from it.

HaHaHa, you try to be an expert and you don't know shit. I've had covid, I have a heart condition and I am a super senior. I have had worse colds. Six members of my family aged 3 to 67 have had it too. All are very healthy and none were treated or hospitalized. You are a moron. I have more immunity than your experimental vaccine provides. The jab provides NO IMMUNITY, does not prevent the spread and the reduction in the severity that your experimental substance does provide disappears in weeks. There have been no long-term studies done on the possible after effects of the lemming jab. Keep running your mouth--I hope you are better at setting machines than you are at critical thinking. Portland--ROFLMFAO!
At 77, I have had my vaccinations, and never been tested, so I don't know if I ever had Covid or not. However, an Uncle nearly died of the Covid, and two of my cousins had it. Serious cases. So, your family was lucky, so you would condemn others to die because of that. If people like you had power in the '50's polio would still be endemic in this nation.

I get a kick out of all the alarmists. Who Was running their suvs when we finished up our ice ages? We have had these same doomsday fanatics back in the little ice age going out to pray to stop the glaciers. Wasn’t it about twenty years or so ago coastlines were going to be underwater. Mass starvation. But the date had to be revamped because it didn’t happen. Had to be revamped again. Well they do say third time is a charm.

I dont think they ever consider what it would be like living in a climate epoch where the glaciers were GROWING.. LOL... Likely scenario is we're postponing the 5th Ice Age by about 10,000 years..

But at least we now know to how to kick ass if the next one threatens us...

Last edited:

There;s NO WAY to even SEE those El Ninos on the 120 yr timescale in your Met plot.. And no X-axis to pick out those landmarks. You have a low margin for picking out meaningful graphs.. Except the one above from UAHuntsville.. LOL..

Data is FAR more accurate thru the increased spatial and temporal coverage of the satellite fleet.. Especially when you are PURPORTING to know the ENTIRE GLOBAL MEAN TEMPERATURE from the 1890s to WITHIN 0.05degC in the age of sailing ships and before ocean buoys.

That's another lie of your Met graph.. Where are the error bars for ancient -- not so good estimates? The error bars on satellite are so small that they dont really add anything to the presentation of the data...

Last edited:
That has a major effect. Just one of many things we are doing that will increase the damage that the increase in the GHGs will do to our climate.

The uncertainty of the measurements of sinks and emissions in the carbon cycle makes Mother Nature's contribution dominant. And man's 5% contribution -- of which 1/3 to 1/2 is eaten up by Nature's carbon sinks is less than the uncertainty of measuring the abilities of the sinks and emitters.

And BTW -- deforestation is part of that paltry 2 to 2.5% of the carbon cycle.

IN FACT -- the errors from the true VALUES of sinks and CO2 sources from nature might just be enough to find out that man-made DAMAGE to those sinks is a LARGER FACTOR in GW than our carbon footprint..

LOL The denial that the bastards covered up their findings, and paid hundreds of millions to people to prevent those findings from being accepted by the public. We are not seeing catastrophic effects right now? Tens of thousands of square miles of forests burned thus far this year, and the fires are still going. The floods on every continent now that are costing tens of billions in damage to private property and public infrastructure. Do you deny that is happening?

They didn't "cover them up".. There was NOTHING TO HIDE.. THey were just BEST GUESSES to the effects of man-made emissions of CO2. And the warming they PREDICTED was milder and MORE ACCURATE than anything an IPCC ever stated over 30 or 35 years. Exxon should be PROUD of that. And it's proprietary INTERNAL research that didn't NEED to advertised.

So now we know --

A) EXXON was concerned enough to sponsor research.
B) What they predicted was accurate

and more importantly --

THERE WAS NOTHING FRIGHTENING ENOUGH IN THERE TO ALERT THE PUBLIC..

Unlike the activists in labcoats inventing frail aux theories about destroying this junker of planet that survived MILLENIA with abundant life and a changing climate.

So what was the LIE???

Did they SAY there was no effect on the Greenhouse from GW??
Did they LOWBALL the estimates and advertise them??

Where is it?

At 77, I have had my vaccinations, and never been tested, so I don't know if I ever had Covid or not. However, an Uncle nearly died of the Covid, and two of my cousins had it. Serious cases. So, your family was lucky, so you would condemn others to die because of that. If people like you had power in the '50's polio would still be endemic in this nation.
If you have been vaccinated, you're protected. I've had it and have more effective natural anti- bodies than the jab provides. I don't question your choices, why are you questioning mine? BTW, covid is not polio. This is an experimental, ineffective inoculation--it is not a vaccine. It does not provide immunity, it does not prevent the spread. It does lessen the severity, but you are as big a risk to spread the virus as I am. So climb off your self-righteous high horse and run along.

You are full of shit, numbnuts.

Like I just said, the bigger control knob MIGHT be our man-made damage to Nature's carbon sinks. Or just the amount of asphalt and concrete we've replace turf and fields with. Manufacturing concrete itself is MORE of a CO2 issue than cow farts or deforestation.

And CO2 has NO SUPERPOWERS.. It's power DECREASES LOGARITHMICALLY as the atmos concentration INCREASES .. Without the catastrophic parts of GW theory -- CO2 aint very powerful in the Greenhouse scheme of things.

Last edited:
Many of you are convinced that climate scientists are all participating in a massive fraud solely for their salaries. At the same time, you reject the idea that the fossil fuel industry has taken any action against the existential threat it faces from the conclusions of mainstream science. These both show what a simple task faces the people who want you to keep buying their coal and oil.

The truth is that, at the present time, there is no adequate alternative to fossil fuels. Wind and solar power can't provide more than 10% of our energy needs. There are not enough nuclear reactors. either. I think nuclear power for homes and factories is the answer, but we need more plants.

Forum List

Back