Forward Together to the Future.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I was looking at a map of the US yesterday and I came up with a plan that would save the country a lot of money.

Why not amalgamate all those little states on the east coast into one big state ? You would save loads of cash on politicians and civil servants and so on. You could rebrand the new state as "Nicetrees" or similar and you then talking business. Im not too bothered about the name and maybe you could come up with a better one ?

As it stands its a bit of a mess. Its certainly not fit for purpose.

I was looking at a map of the US yesterday and I came up with a plan that would save the country a lot of money.

Why not amalgamate all those little states on the east coast into one big state ? You would save loads of cash on politicians and civil servants and so on. You could rebrand the new state as "Nicetrees" or similar and you then talking business. Im not too bothered about the name and maybe you could come up with a better one ?

As it stands its a bit of a mess. Its certainly not fit for purpose.

Perhaps you should worry about your own degenerate sh••hole of a country, before you presume to tell those of us in much more successful countries how you think our countries should be run.

British filth trying to tell us Americans how to run our country never ends well for the British. In fact, the two times that you most seriously tried it, you got your asses severely kicked. Perhaps your country is due for another serious ass-kicking.

Forum List

Back