Former Witch Speaks Out About Halloween

that's bs

the Catholic Church has many problems but it is not the great whore

It is the Original Church. All others came after the heretic Luther in the 16th century

to say otherwise is to believe there was no Church for 1520 yrs
The Catholic Church was founded by Simon Magus after Peter rebuked him for trying to BUY an apostleship.

THAT church grew up along side the Church of God.

THAT Church replaced Sabbath with Sunday and her daughter churches (Protestants) dutifully obeyed.

She is the Whore because she sold her soul for "converts." She replaced Passover with Ishtar (Easter), allowed pagans to continue to celebrate Saturnailia as long as they do it to honor Christ.

She is the Whore because she embraced PAGANISM and gave it "christian" symbolism.

Simon the Sorcerer is the "Peter" of THAT church

The Catholic Church was founded by Simon Magus after Peter rebuked him for trying to BUY an apostleship.

THAT church grew up along side the Church of God.

THAT Church replaced Sabbath with Sunday and her daughter churches (Protestants) dutifully obeyed.

She is the Whore because she sold her soul for "converts." She replaced Passover with Ishtar (Easter), allowed pagans to continue to celebrate Saturnailia as long as they do it to honor Christ.

She is the Whore because she embraced PAGANISM and gave it "christian" symbolism.

Simon the Sorcerer is the "Peter" of THAT church
this is bs but I am not going to attempt to refute it because anyone who believes such nonsense is very, very likely not open to hearing the truth

you can attend a free rcia class at Catholic Churches if you want the truth... I can't guarantee you will hear it even there... but maybe amongst all those at the group , there will be a true Catholic..

this is bs but I am not going to attempt to refute it because anyone who believes such nonsense is very, very likely not open to hearing the truth

you can attend a free rcia class at Catholic Churches if you want the truth... I can't guarantee you will hear it even there... but maybe amongst all those at the group , there will be a true Catholic..
Do I need to list ALL the teachings of THAT church that reject Christ?

"call NO MAN 'FATHER' for you have one Father, who is in heaven."

Now WHAT DO YOU CALL YOUR PRIESTS????

The end of the road for Halloween worshippers

Attachments

• 9dcaeb323552a56a6b7dd8d5cd7aaa7f.mp4
    2.4 MB
I would never think of robbing our children of one of their favorite holidays, its Un American.

Reality: Halloween (all hallows eve) is no different than the other holidays based upon paganism...........Easter and Xmast. They have become American Traditions and no one has the right to take away these holidays that are more of a tradition for Children than for any religious observation. They have become as traditional as apple pie and the American Flag (4th of July). What Christian Doctrine tells us to cut a tree and decorate it........then pass out gifts that have been advertised since the middle of Oct? And where is Santa found in scripture? How about a large rabbit laying eggs and hiding them for children to find..........and what's the difference between a child being gifted with a basket full of candies and toy's than.....going house to house pretending to be something they are not and getting rewarded for shouting, Trick or Treat?

No one can be forced to observe these pagan holidays in the same fashion of their origins .........so why punish the children for the sins of their fathers? :dunno: They are traditions.......the only evil applied to these holidays in modern times is the evil that comes from the minds of men.

That's exactly why we have a US Constitution and the proceeding Bill of States Rights........there should never be any demonstration of hate toward anyone who wishes to exercise their liberty and freedom to observe what holiday they wish or ignore what they wish.

Do I agree in a philosophical way with any of these holidays? None except a very few........the 4th of July, Veterans Day, Memorial Day, and Labor Day. The others are based upon a religious philosophy that can't be found in the Holy Scriptures.

Christ (MAST) is a product Catholic decree, just like Easter which has its roots based upon change of the seasons and a Solstice (spring). Its only pretension that these holidays are observed (if anyone can find a passage in scripture that produces doctrine that either Easter or Xmast be observed as a SABBATH (Jewish Holiday) please present it.....

in fact if you follow the advise found to exist in scripture concerning these traditional holidays you have the free will choice to observe them or not based upon your faith and knowledge of the truth.

"When you were dead in your transgressions (gentiles were not covered under the covenant of Moses...THE LAW), and the uncircumcision of your flesh (Gentiles did not observe the traditional laws of Judaism), He made you alive together with Him, having forgiven all our transgressions, HAVING CANCELED OUT THE CERTIFICATE OF DEBT CONSISTING OF DECREES AGAINST US, which was hostile to us (Christians who had gentiles among their numbers); and He has taken it out of the way, HAVING NAILED IT TO THE CROSS. When He disarmed the rulers and authorities (now Catholic Tradition is attempting to place us in bondage again to things found in the OLD LAW?), He made public display of them, having triumphed over them through Him. Therefore no one is to act as your judge in regard to food or drink (meatless holidays?) or in respect to a festival or a new moon (solstice anyone?) or a Sabbath day (notice the passage did not say, THE SABBATH but a Sabbath, some do not comprehend that the Jews viewed all holidays as a form of Sabbath..........or Shabbat)........which are but a mere shadow of things to come." -- Col. 2:13-17.

Paul makes it clear that when a person attempts to live by the ordinances in part or in whole of the Old Covenant Laws, they place themselves under a curse..........one must live in totality of the Old Covenant without the advocate that stands between God and sin.......Christ Jesus.

"For as many as are of the works of the Law (old law) are under a curse; for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who does not abide by ALL THINGS written in the book of the law, to preform them." -- Gal. 3:10-26

By their fruits you shall know them -- Jesus

Besides the festival of demons, this parent needs a good beating

To me it's obvious that Christians shouldn't be into Halloween. Why would any Christian want to participate in a holiday that celebrates darkness, and that occultists openly admit is their holiday? So I don't see what's so controversial about what she's saying. :dunno:
It doesn’t celebrate darkness.

Forum List

Back