Former Witch Speaks Out About Halloween

Boy, Christians who think that other Christians who enjoy Halloween dabble in the occult are as ludacris as liberals who don't think there's any evidence with fraud in the election. :rolleyes:

It was a Halloween night.
I worked til midnite at the Army Airfield at Ft Hood.
I came home and was about to go back out and get something to eat at the fast food place as always - but a huge firehose was stretched across the one outlet from where I lived and a frantic fireman was running and shouting for me not to run over the hose
"OK - I see it - I won't run over it"

Nothing to eat - I could hear tons of barking dogs from the animal shelter nearby. The big dogs were outside and were okay. The small dogs and cats were inside - all died of smoke inhalation - about a hundred each of small dogs and cats.

Was it devil-worshippers setting fire to the animal shelter on Halloween?

Fire Department later determined a coffeepot was left on in a breakroom.

I donated 15 bucks towards the Second Chance animal shelter rebuilding.

It COULD HAVE BEEN DEVIL-WORSHIPPERS - but it wasn't.

It was just an accident.

Nearly 200 animals died of smoke inhalation.

Yes, I remember when April got banned at a Christian Message Board for liking Harry Potter and Halloween.

I didn't listen to the former witch - sumpn wrong with my laptop's speakers.

I doubt if Satan directly caused it

Halloween has its roots in the ancient, pre-Christian Celtic festival of Samhain, which was celebrated on the night of October 31. The Celts, who lived 2,000 years ago in the area that is now Ireland, the United Kingdom and northern France, believed that the dead returned to earth on Samhain.

Halloween is a devil's holiday, not a Christian observance. The founder of the church of Satan said that by dressing up, either by wearing a costume or coloring oneself for Halloween, is tantamount to worshipping the devil.Oct 25, 2019

It was a Halloween night.
I worked til midnite at the Army Airfield at Ft Hood.
I came home and was about to go back out and get something to eat at the fast food place as always - but a huge firehose was stretched across the one outlet from where I lived and a frantic fireman was running and shouting for me not to run over the hose
"OK - I see it - I won't run over it"

Nothing to eat - I could hear tons of barking dogs from the animal shelter nearby. The big dogs were outside and were okay. The small dogs and cats were inside - all died of smoke inhalation - about a hundred each of small dogs and cats.

Was it devil-worshippers setting fire to the animal shelter on Halloween?

Fire Department later determined a coffeepot was left on in a breakroom.

I donated 15 bucks towards the Second Chance animal shelter rebuilding.

It COULD HAVE BEEN DEVIL-WORSHIPPERS - but it wasn't.

It was just an accident.

Nearly 200 animals died of smoke inhalation.

Yes, I remember when April got banned at a Christian Message Board for liking Harry Potter and Halloween.

I didn't listen to the former witch - sumpn wrong with my laptop's speakers.

I doubt if Satan directly caused it
This thread isn't about what "Satan caused," but what "christians" are willing to tolerate. By observing the Devil's holiday you're acknowledging his sovereignty over you.

ludicrous is a better spelling than ludacris

Oops thanks, you knew what I meant though.

This thread isn't about what "Satan caused," but what "christians" are willing to tolerate. By observing the Devil's holiday you're acknowledging his sovereignty over you.

Now you're going after him? Leave my friends alone!!! :mad: You know, you should have known when you started this topic that there would be people that disagree with you on it and now you're making personal attacks instead of addressing the subject like the democraps. FUCK YOU!!! :fu:(And Lord please forgive me for that comment, but he's really starting to piss me off.)

I changed my guys, I want to be a fairy princess instead of Christina Aguilera. I always wanted to fly and have a pet unicorn. :D

but it’s still a pagan holiday that glorifies things that Christians shouldn’t glorify or be into

Every xtian holiday is based on a pagan festival...

Xmas, Easter ... St. John's Eve ... all replaced existing Roman festivals.

Why? Do you know the history of Halloween?

The Great Whore (Catholic Church) brought it into the "christian" world

Self-Appointed Accuser of the Brethren is also a first-rate Catholic Basher

Well - which is it?

Is it the the Celts with their ancient, pre-Christian Celtic festival of Samhain

or is it

the Great Whore (Catholic Church)?

Every xtian holiday is based on a pagan festival...

Xmas, Easter ... St. John's Eve ... all replaced existing Roman festivals.

That’s why many Christians who know the Bible don’t celebrate those holidays. Or at least, don’t celebrate them in the same way that most people do. Jesus was almost certainly not born on December 25. Not to change the topic here, but based on when many scholars believe Jesus actually WAS born, I believe that Jesus was conceived on or around December 25, which is during Hanukkah. To me that makes sense because Hanukkah is known as the festival of lights, so that would be when the “Light of the world” first came into the world.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back