Former Witch Speaks Out About Halloween

Like it or not, he is president

Did a Liberal like hijack your account or something? You never said anything like that before. Now, when it comes to these attacks on people since I'm a fairy princess now because I say so I'm going to give you three chances and if you don't behave I'm going to turn you into a goon.

That’s why many Christians who know the Bible don’t celebrate those holidays. Or at least, don’t celebrate them in the same way that most people do. Jesus was almost certainly not born on December 25. Not to change the topic here, but based on when many scholars believe Jesus actually WAS born, I believe that Jesus was conceived on or around December 25, which is during Hanukkah. To me that makes sense because Hanukkah is known as the festival of lights, so that would be when the “light of the world” first came into the world.
We don't KNOW, but many believe He was born in the autumn, on or around the Feast of Trumpets -- an actual Holy Day

I actually believe He will return on the Feast 9f Trumpets

Every xtian holiday is based on a pagan festival...

Xmas, Easter ... St. John's Eve ... all replaced existing Roman festivals.
Yes, but Jesus would tell you, "they are not ready to hear this."

Look how so many are upset to hear that they participate in in a well known day to honor demons.

BABY STEPS for "those with ears to hear"

Look how so many are upset to hear that they participate in in a well known day to honor demons.

OR to carve Jack-O-Lanterns, dress up, and go trick-or-treating or to go to parties. That sounds more like the more accurate answer to me.

I rebuke Death Angel in the name of Jesus for saying Satan is sovereign over me.

You GOT THAT, Death Angel?

You are way out of line - you don't even know me.
I never seen your username before. You think too much of yourself.

Good luck with Jesus hearing you if you celebrate demons on Satan's high holy day 😅

Jesus was almost certainly not born on December 25.

There is a school of thought that he wasn't born at all but is a fictional character created by Greek theologians to start a new cult.

And, for the record, the Jewish calendar is lunar and a specific Hebrew calendar date can be widely different from the equivalent Roman calendar date.

It can start as early as November or as late as January. The chances that any of the eight days Hanukkah landed on 25 Dec in the year 1 -- or 33 -- CE is pretty remote.

Umm,.. excuse me Zorro, (if you don't mind having that for a new nickname that is LOL) why did you like Saint Death Angel's comment about celebrating demons or on the devil's holiday or something? I thought you liked Halloween. :/

To many Colorado Bulldogs would be my guess.

unnamed (7).jpg

Umm,.. excuse me Zorro, (if you don't mind having that for a new nickname that is LOL) why did you like Saint Death Angel's comment about celebrating demons or on the devil's holiday or something? I thought you liked Halloween. :/

Me too. Just stick to hanging out with me and Zorro. ;)

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth

We don't KNOW, but many believe He was born in the autumn, on or around the Feast of Trumpets -- an actual Holy Day

I actually believe He will return on the Feast 9f Trumpets

Lambing season in Palestine is January thru the first of March.

Hey Zorro, look at my new toy that I'm going to use to call out the Halloween haters who are trying to force this crap on us? :D

Why? Do you know the history of Halloween?

The Great Whore (Catholic Church) brought it into the "christian" world
that's bs

the Catholic Church has many problems but it is not the great whore

It is the Original Church. All others came after the heretic Luther in the 16th century

to say otherwise is to believe there was no Church for 1520 yrs

There is a school of thought that he wasn't born at all but is a fictional character created by Greek theologians to start a new cult.

And, for the record, the Jewish calendar is lunar and a specific Hebrew calendar date can be widely different from the equivalent Roman calendar date.

It can start as early as November or as late as January. The chances that any of the eight days Hanukkah landed on 25 Dec in the year 1 -- or 33 -- CE is pretty remote.

Look at when its lambing season in Palestine.

Forum List

Back