former Trump White House adviser Eric Herschmann will represent Brett Farve in the scandal he’s embroiled in in Mississippi

It's not "ridiculous", it's one of the scummiest cases of embezzlement I ever heard of.

Are the poor going to be able to use the volley ball arena as housing?

If Mr. Favre is in need of a lawyer to represent him on these allegations, who should he have hired instead?

Mike Cohen? Mike Avenatti?

Herschmann sounds like a tremendous choice,

But I think the real problem in this whole case is the idea of allowing retired NFL hall of fame quarterbacks the authority to determine where welfare funds should go. Does Louisiana ask Bradshaw how to spend their TANF funds? Does the Pennsylvania give Joe Namath the right to determine where the Commonwealth's welfare money should go? If so, I think this is something that should change.

when will they investigate Tom Brady for being a Serbian war criminal? just kidding, but this is ridiculous!

This lawyer must only defend people who are stone cold busted. And what's ridiculous about this? The fact that a millionaire felt the need to take money from poor people? It wasn't that long ago Brett "accidentally" made a cameo for Proud Boys. He supposedly didn't know what he was saying. They told him to say a bunch of code words and he just repeated what they wrote down. Maybe he is a proud boy? He shouldn't be after this. He should be a shame boy.

What's with Green Bay QB's? Are they all nuts?

There are no credible allegations against Farve. And certainly no criminal charges.

Lay off the grape kool-aid.

The "case" against Mr. Favre is confusing, I'm not sure what illegal act exactly the fellow was supposed to have done. It sounds like he just lobbied the state for money for this volleyball court and they provided it. It wasn't up to the quarterback to determine what fund to take it from.

Are the poor going to be able to use the volley ball arena as housing?
No. The poor can mop the floor, clean the bathrooms, take out the trash etc, etc... to help build their work-readiness skills, which is a primary goal of the TANF program. Give a baby mama a fish, feed them for a day...

They can also attend motivational presentations at the arena which espouse the benefits of the two parent families and ending their dependency on government benefits.

Democrats get involved in crazy shit all the time but it's inly called a "scandal" when it happens to a republican.

Forum List

Back