Former Sailor suing the DOJ, Obama and James Comey

he needs a new lawyer
Or perhaps a bodyguard. I was just watching a few of his interviews on YouTube. He seemed a bit off. Acting strange. Nerves from being on TV perhaps.

Then it dawned on me that his body language was that of a very frightened person. Not like stage fright. He seems terrified. And the pantsuit mafia seems VERY ANGRY at him.

I think Comey may be afraid that they are going to murder him.
Muhammed, none of us knows the circumstances of this man's conviction. Every opinion posted here is just that, speculation, and it looks like that speculation is influenced by the poster's political views. Now you are adding to and clouding the issue with possible death threats. Remember the old game we played as kids where one person whispered something simple into the ear of someone next to them, and that person passed it on, until at the end of the line, the original 'secret' was completely lost and unrecognizable?...Wallah!
I'm not adding to or clouding any any fucking issues. Nor have I in any way implied that there were any death threats.

I have been studying body language for decades. Over 90% of human communication is not verbal, that is, it is not the words we speak.
The vast majority of our communication is expressed with our physical mannerisms, our eye movements, and the subtle vocal intonation, timbre, inflections and overtones in our vocals.

In my expert opinion, judging from his recent television appearances, former FBI director James Comey is terrified.

And obviously Clinton and her cronies are very angry with him. Clinton has even blamed James Comey for her 2016 presidential campaign failure. Not once, but on several occasions. She is fucking pissed off, big league.

I think he's afraid that Clinton is going to have him murdered.
Your last sentence belies your first sentence. You are the one that added the 'fear of death' factor. A subject more fitting on the Alex Jones board, if there is one.

I dont see how they have grounds. This guy deliberately took photos of top secret areas for "momentos". Trying to compare it to Clinton is silly since her actions were careless not intentionally criminal.

I wonder who is paying for this?

In related news, every black person who was ever arrested will be suing the American legal system!

Lol. “Waaaah. Hillary had a server vs me taking photos of nuke sub engines after I was warned not too”.

Oh the irony .You can’t sue an administration that no longer exists ! He can only sue Trump .
You meant "Hillary, who at the time was the Secretary of State had an unsecure email server on which she used to send classified material. "
While I served in the Army I managed an email server for a Intelligence Brigade, If a soldier had used yahoo to send emails they would have been busting big rocks into little rocks for a long time. But hey it was Hillary's turn to fail for a second time so...

I dont see how they have grounds. This guy deliberately took photos of top secret areas for "momentos". Trying to compare it to Clinton is silly since her actions were careless not intentionally criminal.

I wonder who is paying for this?
Clinton has been in politics for decades even a lowly private knows not to send classified material over an unsecure server.

• Kristian Saucier spent 1 year in federal prison for taking souvenir photos of a classified area aboard the nuclear sub where he worked as a U.S. Navy sailor
  • President Trump pardoned him this year but his life had largely been ruined as he was forced to work as a garbageman to feed his family
  • Now Saucier is preparing to sue the Justice Department, former president Barack Obama and former FBI Director James Comey
  • He says he received unequal legal treatment and cites their failure to prosecute Hillary Clinton for storing classified files on her private email server
  • 'There’s a two-tier justice system and we want it to be corrected,' his lawyer says
Read more: Sailor pardoned by Trump after photographing classified area of sub is SUING Obama and Comey | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Unequal treatment huh?

Is there anything in the Constitution that demands that if you commit a crime you get equal treatment to everyone else that has committed this crime?

Er... NO.

Basically, if he wins, then every person who committed a crime similar to those that Trump gave pardons to the criminals, then they would ALL GET PARDONS.

Yes, dumbass as previously pointed out.......it is something called the l4th amendment. As in................"The Equal Protection Clause is part of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. The clause, which took effect in 1868, provides that no state shall deny to any person within its jurisdiction "the equal protection of the laws".

Now git back under dat rock boyo. hehheh

Ah, insults.

I don't do insulters.

Bye.

hehheh good idea when you don't have a leg to stand on. Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Please merge. Didn't see the other thread on this

-Geaux

Why do some feel like they need to control the board? What is wrong with having two threads? There are more than 2 ways to look at anything. Yet, I notice time and again disappearing posts, supposedly moved, disappearing threads supposedly merged etc. No need to complicate everything so much.

The Dept. of Justice is looking at hillary's emails again.................Justice Department ‘Looking Into’ Hillary Clinton’s Emails— Again

Mueller must be getting closer

They are ramping up the Hillary diversions

Mueller will die disgraced.....a political hack who did his best to remove from office a duly elected President....what they do down in the banana republics....otherwise known as a coup d etat.

Mueller hasn’t said a word yet

How is he disgraced?

The Dept. of Justice is looking at hillary's emails again.................Justice Department ‘Looking Into’ Hillary Clinton’s Emails— Again

Mueller must be getting closer

They are ramping up the Hillary diversions

Mueller will die disgraced.....a political hack who did his best to remove from office a duly elected President....what they do down in the banana republics....otherwise known as a coup d etat.

Mueller hasn’t said a word yet

How is he disgraced?

When he fails to get Trump impeached and it becomes obvious to all that his so called investigation was nothing more than a political witch hunt.

BTW lest we forget Anthony Weiner and his connection to hillary's e mails............State Department releases classified emails from Clinton aide Huma Abedin found on Anthony Weiner's computer

hillary has no legal immunity, furthermore they can file a Civil Rico for the well documented crime of denying him his Civil Liberties under color of authority. That removes the executive immunity for holder et al. You should look it up Doc, it's a valuable tool to be used against criminal politicos.

hillary isn't being sued.

focus, grasshopper, focus

he needs a new lawyer
Or perhaps a bodyguard. I was just watching a few of his interviews on YouTube. He seemed a bit off. Acting strange. Nerves from being on TV perhaps.

Then it dawned on me that his body language was that of a very frightened person. Not like stage fright. He seems terrified. And the pantsuit mafia seems VERY ANGRY at him.

Muhammed, none of us knows the circumstances of this man's conviction. Every opinion posted here is just that, speculation, and it looks like that speculation is influenced by the poster's political views. Now you are adding to and clouding the issue with possible death threats. Remember the old game we played as kids where one person whispered something simple into the ear of someone next to them, and that person passed it on, until at the end of the line, the original 'secret' was completely lost and unrecognizable?...Wallah!
I'm not adding to or clouding any any fucking issues. Nor have I in any way implied that there were any death threats.

I have been studying body language for decades. Over 90% of human communication is not verbal, that is, it is not the words we speak.
The vast majority of our communication is expressed with our physical mannerisms, our eye movements, and the subtle vocal intonation, timbre, inflections and overtones in our vocals.

In my expert opinion, judging from his recent television appearances, former FBI director James Comey is terrified.

And obviously Clinton and her cronies are very angry with him. Clinton has even blamed James Comey for her 2016 presidential campaign failure. Not once, but on several occasions. She is fucking pissed off, big league.

Could be and it is not like it has not happened before ....ax someone from Arkansas. I think Comey is more fearful of his lies being exposed and going to jail. The guy has some mental issues....he may have been raped as a child by a home invader.

Archive: FBI nominee Comey was held captive as a Bergen teen

Media Only Hold Bill Clinton Accountable When It No Longer Matters

Last edited:
he needs a new lawyer

Could be and it is not like it has not happened before ....ax someone from Arkansas. I think Comey is more fearful of his lies being exposed and going to jail. The guy has some mental issues....he was raped as a child by a home invader.

comey wasn't raped, he and his brother were held at gunpoint by a rapist.

facts are like wolfbane to a trumpling

hillary has no legal immunity, furthermore they can file a Civil Rico for the well documented crime of denying him his Civil Liberties under color of authority. That removes the executive immunity for holder et al. You should look it up Doc, it's a valuable tool to be used against criminal politicos.

Already have, inchworm, read the whole post.

he needs a new lawyer

Could be and it is not like it has not happened before ....ax someone from Arkansas. I think Comey is more fearful of his lies being exposed and going to jail. The guy has some mental issues....he was raped as a child by a home invader.

comey wasn't raped, he and his brother were held at gunpoint by a rapist.

facts are like wolfbane to a trumpling

Were you there? What do rapists do to hostages? nuff said....as in...he may have been raped.

Already have, inchworm, read the whole post.

i did, bedbug.

hillary still isn't being sued.

Forum List

Back