Former President Trump Says Biden Is Responsible For Creating Thousands of American Hostages and Humiliating America

1629683432601.png

Mr. Boo, President Trump was President at the time, but even back then Trump followed the wise advice of brave men who told him the truth and he would have gotten civilians out before making a unilateral decision of jerking them out on a mentally confused whim of a dementia victim who was shoved to the head of the class just weeks after he described his extortion success to pals at the expense of foreign aid from U.S. taxpayers to the tune of a million and a half for his son Hunter and a billion for himself. Seeing the video of a Vice President bragging to his buds about his abuse of high office and illrgally heisting taxpayer contributions to get far more than his generous VPOTUS earnings a generous lifetime care package for life from taxpayers, yet he just had to put our money into his personal wallet which smacks of hid disdain for people who had taxes taken out of their career earnings and then had their social security contributions taxed in their old age on top of disabilities and health issues of old age. Also pickpocketed were millions of middle class moms and dads who pay taxes, insurance, and inflated gas and grocery prices with the shortfalls his crook thefts from the federal purse didn't help anyone but him and those he influenced to cheat taxpayers with secret deals because they can when nobody is looking.

Loyalty is admirable, but the price and toll of a liberal political party at war with the universe for taking away all the riches of the United States treasury they can stuff into their deep pockets has gotta go.

I hope someday you will see the light on honest people doing all we can to minimize thefts taken inappropriately from the people to line the pockets of crooks with. We're done with leaders who disdain us and use us for enriching themselves without taxation thankyouverymuch.

He would have walked away like it was Syria......

So today, National Security Advisor, Jake Sullivan, said that we don't know how many Americans are left in Kabul.

Also, some Americans whom we think are left, have not been able to reply when we have reached out and know nothing about what trouble they are in....

Previously, it was reported that today we would stop transporting Afghans, and we would close the gates to them. Some of them will probably turn against us after we leave them hanging in fear for their lives.

Yesterday or the day prior it was reported that the Taliban controls Kabul, and we confirmed that we have to ask the Taliban for permission for safe passage to the airport for Americans.

The greatest military force in the world is now taking orders from thugs. Do you Dems understand the significance of this???

Also, ISIS is likely to attack the airport, which will grind everything to a halt.

Today it was report that the Taliban says we will have repercussions if the the "occupation" goes beyond Biden's arbitrary but now deadly withdrawal date....

Adam Schiff confirms that a lot of Americans are soon to become hostages...

1629770689592.png

And Kamala laughs,
Schumer dances with Colbert,
and Pelosi dines with rich Democrat donors.

Last edited:
Republicans just left a briefing and they are after Biden blood. They are making a great case for walking into the white house and dragging Biden out by his shorts. I hope everyone is watching this.

Republicans just left a briefing and they are after Biden blood. They are making a great case for walking into the white house and dragging Biden out by his shorts. I hope everyone is watching this.
There are a lot of Democrats thinking the same way right now. Biden is going to destroy the Democratic party, just as he's done a good job at destroying America in a short seven months.. A lot of them have jobs on the line and will lose them next year as a result of the buck stopping with him.

As a result, Biden is a threat to the Dems right now, and he will not survive this self-made calamity if/when it gets worse.

I think he will be asked to voluntarily resign to avoid impeachment or the 25th. They should offer that to him, as even though he is a disaster, his medical state is to blame, and I am sure he wants to do a great job for America and maybe China as well, but he is clearly incapable of understanding extremely complex operations with huge risks and uncertain outcomes.

When CNN, ABC and others who helped install him start saying his operations is full of failures, you can bet he is in big trouble.

cc: Hidden

So today, National Security Advisor, Jake Sullivan, said that we don't know how many Americans are left in Kabul.

Also, some Americans whom we think are left, have not been able to reply when we have reached out and know nothing about what trouble they are in....

Previously, it was reported that today we would stop transporting Afghans, and we would close the gates to them. Some of them will probably turn against us after we leave them hanging in fear for their lives.

Yesterday or the day prior it was reported that the Taliban controls Kabul, and we confirmed that we have to ask the Taliban for permission for safe passage to the airport for Americans.

The greatest military force in the world is now taking orders from thugs. Do you Dems understand the significance of this???

Also, ISIS is likely to attack the airport, which will grind everything to a halt.

Today it was report that the Taliban says we will have repercussions if the the "occupation" goes beyond Biden's arbitrary but now deadly withdrawal date....

Adam Schiff confirms that a lot of Americans are soon to become hostages...

View attachment 530002

And Kamala laughs,
Schumer dances with Colbert,
and Pelosi dines with rich Democrat donors.

Yep, about as expected. Thus 5 years of warning, well over a year of warning, as far as the exact date goes.

There are a lot of Democrats thinking the same way right now. Biden is going to destroy the Democratic party, just as he's done a good job at destroying America in a short seven months.. A lot of them have jobs on the line and will lose them next year as a result of the buck stopping with him.

As a result, Biden is a threat to the Dems right now, and he will not survive this self-made calamity if/when it gets worse.

I think he will be asked to voluntarily resign to avoid impeachment or the 25th. They should offer that to him, as even though he is a disaster, his medical state is to blame, and I am sure he wants to do a great job for America and maybe China as well, but he is clearly incapable of understanding extremely complex operations with huge risks and uncertain outcomes.

When CNN, ABC and others who helped install him start saying his operations is full of failures, you can bet he is in big trouble.

cc: Hidden
so true.....Adam Shifty is already leading the charge off the ship

Yep, about as expected. Thus 5 years of warning, well over a year of warning, as far as the exact date goes.
That's just heartless. Some of our American brothers and sisters might get raped, tortured or killed.

How many Americans do you think are over there as tourists? In Afghanistan which was one of the most dangerous countries on the planet even before Biden's self-made disaster.

Americans in Afghanistan are most-likely over there serving American interests. They all deserve safe and free passage home. Every last one.

Five years' warning is nonsense. The US has sent countless people to Afghanistan since, on taxpayer dollar. The civilian forces that support our troops are quite sizable.

Request: Please point me to a reliable source that indicates Americans were informed weeks in advance to leave Afghanistan by the State Department with regard to this haphazard deliberate withdrawal. If you can, you have a great point. If you can't, your point is moot. I heard on Fox that Biden could have warned Americans weeks ago to leave but did not, so I am skeptical of your argument.

Thanks,
Jim

That's just heartless. Some of our American brothers and sisters might get raped, tortured or killed.

How many Americans do you think are over there as tourists? In Afghanistan which was one of the most dangerous countries on the planet even before Biden's self-made disaster.

Americans in Afghanistan are most-likely over there serving American interests. They all deserve safe and free passage home. Every last one.

Five years' warning is nonsense. The US has sent countless people to Afghanistan since, on taxpayer dollar. The civilian forces that support our troops are quite sizable.

Request: Please point me to a reliable source that indicates Americans were informed weeks in advance to leave Afghanistan by the State Department with regard to this haphazard deliberate withdrawal. If you can, you have a great point. If you can't, your point is moot. I heard on Fox that Biden could have warned Americans weeks ago to leave but did not, so I am skeptical of your argument.

Thanks,
Jim
and dembots are fine just letting them die....they are sick folks....party before country

Trump tears into Biden for ‘surrendering to terrorists’ and ‘leaving thousands of Americans for dead’ with his plan to get all US troops out in just seven days​

• Trump lashed out at Biden soon after reports that the president is keeping his August 31 deadline for a full US withdrawal, on the Pentagon's recommendation
  • He said terrorists were being 'airlifted out of Afghanistan' and sent around world
  • A group of House Republicans, including veterans, held a news conference Tuesday to push President Biden to extend his August 31 evacuation deadline
  • Rep. Mike Waltz, a Green Beret, called the Taliban's resurgence 'Al Qaeda 3.0'
  • He said the US would have 'another 9/11' and that blood 'will be' on Biden's hands
  • House Republican Whip Steve Scalise demanded Biden focus on Americans 'he left behind enemy lines' and called for a full account of who they are
47050029-9922739-image-a-30_1629824245614.jpg

47054557-9923359-image-a-1_1629832049629.jpg

Wow...your opinion is that the blob was a better president.... Your opinion is no better or worse than mine.

As for "math is racist"...what in the hell are you talking about?
Yeah, some black woman promoted the idea that math is racist, presumably because blacks can't do well in it, so it must be the fault of the math, see. So they want equal outcomes, and their wrong answers should count for as much as white people's right answers in math classes. I thought it was California, but it could have been Oregon.

We haven't heard much about that since it went around the news when it came out ----- wonder why. Doesn't that make as much sense as "defund the police"?

Thanks,
Jim
I don't believe they ARE Americans. Just Afghans trying to emigrate. I'm not interested in spin like this.

Just get us out and keep us out, that's all. The news media has all escaped, with difficulty --- including the Afghans hired by the Journal, the Post, and the Times, so who is going to report on these alleged "hostages"? It would be awkward if there were REAL Americans left behind as hostages, non-Afghanis, but I don't believe anyone born in Chicago or Lexington or Atlanta is over there. Some anti-Biden types are just trying to be sure a crisis doesn't go to waste politically.

The poster who posted all the photos of decidedly NOT Americans getting out on cargo planes and so on made a good point. This is all a scam: these are not Americans, they are Afghan people trying to get into this country like so many do from everywhere. I don't think we owe them anything. They made their choices, they took our money.

Forum List

Back