Former President Trump is Launching TRUTH Social to Combat Tyranny of Big Tech's Twitter and Facebook Censorship

Same way Parler was. Look it up.
Parler is up and running.

It's just a really shitty social media platform that no one really uses. I don't mean shitty because it's not really used, but the design and functionality is terrible. There's very little social about it. Almost no engagement. Very poor discoverability.

Making a social media platform that people want to use is actually hard. People need to stop pretending like the only thing that matters is user base.

Parler is up and running.

It's just a really shitty social media platform that no one really uses. I don't mean shitty because it's not really used, but the design and functionality is terrible. There's very little social about it. Almost no engagement. Very poor discoverability.

Making a social media platform that people want to use is actually hard. People need to stop pretending like the only thing that matters is user base.
It is now but initially it was cancelled. I do not do social media so I would not know if it is shitty. My wife does em all. Spends hours.

It is now but initially it was cancelled. I do not do social media so I would not know if it is shitty. My wife does em all. Spends hours.
It it's up and running, it's not cancelled. Those are exclusive.

Parler was dumped by Amazon Web Service because they no longer wanted to be associated with them. That's Amazon's right. All Parler did was find a different host. Nothing is preventing anyone, including Trump, from hosting their own content.

Problem solved. Any other fake bitching you want to talk about?

Good ole Mac…still throwing his favorite word around…..TRUMPISM
This “Trumpism” has him paralyzed and paranoid….Meanwhile he says little to nothing about wetback invasions, jungle people riots, a corrupt and Dem complicit media and social media, a Dem complicit academia, CRT being shoved down our childrens throats….you know, all the REAL issues that plague American society….Mac, please don’t wonder why you aren’t taken seriously….you have slid to the depths of this board…you’re down there with rightwinger JoeB131 and danielpalos
We know you find saying TRUMPISM to be really fun….but what is this scary TRUMPISM anyway?
Is Trumpism nationalism?
Is it extreme patriotism?
Is it embracing and defending America’s right to sovereignty?
Is it the support and or display of core American values?
Is it preferring a likeminded society?
Can't wait to see the excuses trumptards start making for why members of that site start getting banned.

Parler was dumped by Amazon Web Service because they no longer wanted to be associated with them. That's Amazon's right. All Parler did was find a different host. Nothing is preventing anyone, including Trump, from hosting their own content.

How is it bitching? I said it would be cancelled and you threw a temper tantrum. LOL

How is it bitching? I said it would be cancelled and you threw a temper tantrum. LOL
As has been pointed out, it's a fake complaint.

The right loves to bitch about cancel culture. You have a one track mind and just bitch even if it's not even relevant. Very boring.

As has been pointed out, it's a fake complaint.

The right loves to bitch about cancel culture. You have a one track mind and just bitch even if it's not even relevant. Very boring.
It’s not a complaint. It’s my POV that it’s a waste of time. Bill Maher “bitched” about it on his show. Is he now on the “right”? If it’s boring then quit responding.

It’s not a complaint. It’s my POV that it’s a waste of time. Bill Maher “bitched” about it on his show. Is he now on the “right”? If it’s boring then quit responding.
It's boring. It's also a fake complaint since Parler isn't cancelled. It's up and running.

Gab is up and running.
Gettr is up and running.
4chan is up and running.

They're not cancelled because they can't be cancelled. The internet is open.

It's boring. It's also a fake complaint since Parler isn't cancelled. It's up and running.

Gab is up and running.
Gettr is up and running.
4chan is up and running.

They're not cancelled because they can't be cancelled. The internet is open.
They were cancelled. They had to retool and rebuild. Do you agree that CNN is a fake news?

They were cancelled. They had to retool and rebuild. Do you agree that CNN is a fake news?
All they had to do was move their shitty platform onto different servers.

The internet is open. You can't keep a website off. All you have are fake complaints.

No one is going to advertise on a site that allows white supremacy. Nazis are going to ruin it like they ruin everything.
Moron. White Supremacy is a myth, just like it's a myth that Joe Biden doesn't shit out half his brains in to a diaper on a daily basis.

All they had to do was move their shitty platform onto different servers.

The internet is open. You can't keep a website off. All you have are fake complaints.
Subjective. What is shitty to you isn’t to someone else. You are back pedaling. Bill Maher “bitched” about cancel culture is he on the “right”? People are trying to cancel Dave Chapelle. Only one bitching is you. One sentence from me triggered you. Are you going to put me on ignore again? You are obviously for cancel culture?

Subjective. What is shitty to you isn’t to someone else. You are back pedaling. Bill Maher “bitched” about cancel culture is he on the “right”? People are trying to cancel Dave Chapelle. Only one bitching is you. One sentence from me triggered you. Are you going to put me on ignore again? You are obviously for cancel culture?
Of course it's subjective, but it's a fact that use of Parler is far below that of the popular social media platforms and that the platform has not been growing rapidly.

Bill Maher bitched about cancel culture because he was subject to right wing cancel culture, which back then none of the right wingers were complaining about it. Right wingers loved cancel culture until they started to be the ones who were cancelled.

The fact is that Parler is up and running because you can't keep websites off the internet. You complained that Trump's website would be subject to cancellation but it's simply not possible that they can be kept off the internet. That's what makes it a fake complaint.

You have a one track mind. It's boring.

AWS booted them because parler was allowing incitement of violence without taking any measure to block those violations of ToS.
Parler has a new provider (skysilk?) host them, but it appears that parler has implemented measures to block the incitement of violence.

In 2016, anyone with their head out of their ass could’ve taken the temperature of the country and realized that we were vulnerable to the appeal of someone like Trump — someone who was not a Beltway careerist. And the alternative, Hillary Clinton, was someone who represented insider politics more than anyone.

and now in 2024, the Biden presidency is making Trump look invincible

Of course it's subjective, but it's a fact that use of Parler is far below that of the popular social media platforms and that the platform has not been growing rapidly.

Bill Maher bitched about cancel culture because he was subject to right wing cancel culture, which back then none of the right wingers were complaining about it. Right wingers loved cancel culture until they started to be the ones who were cancelled.

The fact is that Parler is up and running because you can't keep websites off the internet. You complained that Trump's website would be subject to cancellation but it's simply not possible that they can be kept off the internet. That's what makes it a fake complaint.

You have a one track mind. It's boring.
Not why he bitched about it. Maybe you should watch the segment and reevaluate. We will see if it is or isn’t possible. You glossed over Dave Chapelle. Is he on the right too? You literally put me on ignore because you didn’t like my rhetoric. You are pro cancel culture and you fire off when challenged.

Forum List

Back