Former President Trump is Launching TRUTH Social to Combat Tyranny of Big Tech's Twitter and Facebook Censorship

I really don't understand why anyone supports a deranged psycho who lost the House, the Senate, and the White House.
I’m curious, what did you say about the Magic Negro when he lost lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governorships, 69 House seats and 13 Senate seats?
I’m asking for a friend.

I’m curious, what did you say about the Magic Negro when he lost lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governorships, 69 House seats and 13 Senate seats?
I’m asking for a friend.
My low opinion of Obama is more than well documented on this forum. Tell your "friend" I am not a hypocrite like Trump supporters are.

My low opinion of Obama is more than well documented on this forum. Tell your "friend" I am not a hypocrite like Trump supporters are.
I appreciate your low opinion of Obama. Your opinion of Biden must be so much lower, right? Mine is.

The only good thing Obama ever did was kill Osama.

The only good thing Biden has done is beat France in signing a contract to deliver $90B submarines to a great ally, Australia.

My support of Trump has nothing to do with what happens in the Senate or House. My support for him is based upon the fact that he made me countless promises when he campaigned (although I voted for Cruz over him in the primary), and he did his best to keep most of them, something few politicians ever do.

I never expected to keep most of those promises. But he did. He actually achieved the large majority of them. He far exceeded my expectations, and America was on a path to greatness. As such, my support for Trump, even today after Jan 6th, is far greater than it was when I cast my vote for him.

And you voted for Brandon?

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:
The best comment of the week was about
Trump telling his supporters not to vote.

Brain Williams "So who's going to tell him?"

---
Somebody is going to have to tell him...

That to have a Social Platform and to make it any profitable it needs a mobile app...

That mobile app has to be available in the Google Play and Apple marketplace. Do you think that is going to happen?
The Social Media platform needs to be listed on search engines Google and Bing. Do you think that search engines are going to give special algorithm to Trump, Will they take his money?
Also there is hosting, Social Media needs a lots of space... Unless Trump is going to hire world experts at building server farms, he will need the likes of Amazon or Microsoft at the start. Do you think they would risk there reputation with Trump?

That is only a start... There is a load of other problems... Facebook is writing millions in checks a week in fines for various infractions (especially in Europe)... Just as an Idea, they got fine in two cases 280m Euro for just Ireland (pop 5m) alone... They are greedy but they know what they are doing... GDPR takes no prisoners...
Yes - this is precisely the problem.

Big tech will strangle this.

Democrats: 21st century Nazis.

Cancel culture will cancel it
Nah. People just aren’t going to use it.

The very “censorship” that you guys complain about is what makes social media actually tolerable.

And that’s is they design a platform that’s any good, which isn’t nearly as simple as it sounds.

Duplicate thread.
That's a troll thread, and in a different forum, so no dupe here.

Nah. People just aren’t going to use it.

The very “censorship” that you guys complain about is what makes social media actually tolerable.

And that’s is they design a platform that’s any good, which isn’t nearly as simple as it sounds.
Tolerable meaning it’s an echo chamber for leftists.

My support of Trump has nothing to do with what happens in the Senate or House. My support for him is based upon the fact that he made me countless promises when he campaigned (although I voted for Cruz over him in the primary), and he did his best to keep most of them, something few politicians ever do.

I never expected to keep most of those promises. But he did.
I will repeal and replace Obamacare, starting on Day One.

I will be too busy to go golf.

I did not know about the payment to Stormy Daniels.

I will pay off the debt in 8 years.

I will provide 6 percent GDP growth.

I will place a lifetime ban on officials lobbying for foreign governments.

I will invest $550 billion in an infrastructure fund.

I will make no cuts to Medicaid.

I will renegotiate the Iran deal.

I will expand the right to carry to all 50 states.

I will removed all undocumented immigrants.

I will build the beautiful, sexy, incredible, amazing, southern wall and make Mexico pay for it!

I will eliminate Common Core.

I will eliminate gun free zones at schools and military bases.

I will end birthright citizenship.

I will reverse China's entry in the the WTO.

I will impose a hiring freeze on federal workers.

I will increase the size of the Army to 540,000 soldiers.

I will bring back waterboarding.

I will balance the federal budget fairly quickly.

I will enact term limits.

I will ban Muslims from entering the US.

I will cut the number of tax brackets.

I will release my tax returns.

I will sue my accusers of sexual misconduct.
And you voted for Brandon?
I voted for Jo Jorgensen.

Kinda feeling outnumbered, eh? Hmm. Maybe you're on the wrong side of history in your Trumpism. Just sayin'. We have always had left and right. But your new version seems to be a losing proposition for you.
Jews have been outnumbered for centuries. We survive and thrive. I ll take my chances. Would rather die than succumb to idiot leftist ideologies. Die. You heard me correctly. I will Die before agreeing that there are more than two genders and that we have systemic racism in America.

Forum List

Back