Former President Obongo speaking now in Miami, on Fox News.

Holy shit. I thank God I have not heard this guys voice and seen him speak for 4 years. His bullshit inflections, his sudden “black speaking voice” that he turns on and off, his absolute bullshit pandering, race baiting, etc are practically unbearable.
Up there claiming the economy was better under him, and the unemployment rate going down during Trumps term was “just going to go down as it Always does”, etc.
Sitting here and blaming everything bad under the sun in trump, talking about how great Obongo care is, how Hoe Hidin is going to make the economy soar, how the rich are fucking everyone, etc.
The same class warfare, big government clap trap we had to endure for 8 years.
Good lord.

The highlight is that apparently there are some trump supporters in their cars nearby who just keep blasting their horns. Seems to be annoying him at times. Lol.

Fuck you obongo.

Who is surprised that a racist, rightwing POS hates Pres. Obama.
.....the Obamas are the racists--not the right wing or Mr Trump--I've linked and explained it many times on USMB

The Trump Humpers are racist as hell, this forum proves that everyday.
Going through life thinking yourself a victim, thinking everybody hates you because the way you look.... what a way to live.
I feel sorry for you.

Don't feel sorry for me, black folks have endured in this country inspite of what we have had to deal with.
..no they haven't endured --they've whined/etc non-stop

endure:
suffer (something painful or difficult) patiently

...they commit crime at high rates and graduate at low rates
...they haven't accomplished anything/endured/etc --just like the Palestinians

Well you know racist have to keep the lies going to try to stay in a position of feeling superior.
.......there's no feeling......whites are superior at not committing crime and at graduating.

You're right, whites are superior to committing crime.
.....I am not a racist--plain and simple...just because you say it, doesn't means it's the word of GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea, you are a racist POS no doubt about that.

It must suck to go through life knowing white people are superior.

Superior to who?

Thanks for verifying my statement.

Holy shit. I thank God I have not heard this guys voice and seen him speak for 4 years. His bullshit inflections, his sudden “black speaking voice” that he turns on and off, his absolute bullshit pandering, race baiting, etc are practically unbearable.
Up there claiming the economy was better under him, and the unemployment rate going down during Trumps term was “just going to go down as it Always does”, etc.
Sitting here and blaming everything bad under the sun in trump, talking about how great Obongo care is, how Hoe Hidin is going to make the economy soar, how the rich are fucking everyone, etc.
Good lord.

The highlight is that apparently there are some trump supporters in their cars nearby who just keep blasting their horns. Seems to be annoying him at times. Lol.

Fuck you obongo.

.....the Obamas are the racists--not the right wing or Mr Trump--I've linked and explained it many times on USMB

Going through life thinking yourself a victim, thinking everybody hates you because the way you look.... what a way to live.
I feel sorry for you.

Don't feel sorry for me, black folks have endured in this country inspite of what we have had to deal with.

endure:

Well you know racist have to keep the lies going to try to stay in a position of feeling superior.
.......there's no feeling......whites are superior at not committing crime and at graduating.

You're right, whites are superior to committing crime.
.....I am not a racist--plain and simple...just because you say it, doesn't means it's the word of GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea, you are a racist POS no doubt about that.

It must suck to go through life knowing white people are superior.

Superior to who?

Thanks for verifying my statement.

Good lord.

Fuck you obongo.

I feel sorry for you.

endure:

.......there's no feeling......whites are superior at not committing crime and at graduating
Enjoying your white privilege much?
..the blacks are a lot more privileged because of their race

Good lord.

Fuck you obongo.
Well at least he is "clean" and "articulate."

Good lord.

Fuck you obongo.

Too late for me. I voted on Friday and I voted for Trump. I wouldn't vote for lets raise taxes and implement green shit Biden.

Voted at the local community center. They had it set up nicely with three lines moving. Took about 20 minutes. Voting early is the way to go.

Forum List

Back