Obama... Stumping for JOE who is hiding......

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
On FOX right now...

Obama simply regurgitating the debunked lies from the debate... Don't believe the Russian disinformation.... OH MY GAWD... this lying fuck is simply unbelievable.... FEAR FEAR FEAR..... HIDE< HIDE< HIDE.......

Nothing usable and idiots are eating it up... Obama still touting the lie that Trump didnt get the people the PPE they needed... One Lie after another...

Manchelle3.jpg

On FOX right now...

Obama simply regurgitating the debunked lies from the debate... Don't believe the Russian disinformation.... OH MY GAWD... this lying fuck is simply unbelievable.... FEAR FEAR FEAR..... HIDE< HIDE< HIDE.......

Nothing usable and idiots are eating it up... Obama still touting the lie that Trump didnt get the people the PPE they needed... One Lie after another...

He's yelling at a bunch of cars. A few days ago he had a megaphone and was yelling at a bunch of people in the streets.

How does this compare to 30,000 each stop x 3 for Trump? I can't think the polls are accurate unless they are dialing area codes primarily from Cali, NY and D.C.

44 has lied his way into everything and keeps lying. I would love to slap some of the stupid out of the idiot but I think it would kill him if he had even close to a common sense thought.

On FOX right now...

He was on TV around noon campaigning so how is he hiding. Stop watching Fox News.

On FOX right now...

He was on TV around noon campaigning so how is he hiding. Stop watching Fox News.
A 20 min event.... then he ran back to his basement and has no other events scheduled...

Forum List

Back