Former President George W. Bush: “The decision of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq. I mean of Ukraine.”

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Wowser sometimes the truth comes out. I wonder if someone slipped that into the teleprompter?

Wowser sometimes the truth comes out. I wonder if someone slipped that into the teleprompter?

It's like Born in Kenya Barack's "fundamental transformation" and Biden's "most inclusive voter fraud" comments- truth wins out

Let me get this right, the 9/11 incident happened under that idiot, neocon's watch. And instead of making a deal with Saudi Arabia to get the alleged hate criminal who allegedly told his followers to do the seemingly impossible task of pinpoint accuracy in planes they have never flown before, he and Cheney and the other neocons decided to destroy Iraq as revenge for them lobbing missiles at Israel. Why isn't Bush charged for war crimes? In fact why aren't all the government untouchables, the neocon cabal, Crooked Hillary, etc., charged with mass murder and war crimes for the PNAC attacks on former countries in the middle east? And they have the chutzpah to whine about Putin trying to reacquire Ukraine? Russia and China actually had every right to attack the USA during the PNAC bombings. Instead they are given awards and the daughter of one is actually in Congress saying Whitey is bad. :dunno:

Forum List

Back