Former Obama Staff Coming Out Of Woodwork To Confirm Obama Cut & Run From Iraq

But hey ....looky at what you finally admitted after my 2000 posts trying to educate your dumb ass: <> " Privately, the various leadership factions in Iraq all confided that they wanted some U.S. forces to remain as a bulwark against sectarian violence."

I wouldn't doubt that at all. Why would I? You are so desperate you have to invent phony arguments for me that I have no need to make.
For the record I do not reject the possibility that various leadership factions in Iraq all confided that they wanted some U.S. forces to remain as a bulwark against sectarian violence. My argument is based upon the public actions of those officials and the reality that the public actions of those officials demanded that US troops must all leave according the deadline that Bush agreed to in December 2008.
But how do US forces act as a bulwark against sectarian violence? In 2009 there were nearly 20,000 deaths in Iraq from sectarian violence. There were 140,000 U.S. troops there in 2009 although as of June they were not allowed to operate in populated areas.
Something is not adding up, but it doesn't matter. We know you are a fraud when you didn't know that Maliki wanted the SOFA to be passed by the legislature. You didn't know the Bush/Maliki 2008 SOFA was passed by the Lawmakers in Baghdad. How could you not know that?

EC100 9917619 regarding EC 9915699, EC 9915684, NF 9915639, EC 9914271, NF 9912714, BB036 9912554, NF 9911955, JS029 9911663.
You're welcome to keep arguing the moon is made of cheese. Everyone knows better.

Another case where EconChick refuses to respond directly to my points and my arguments and runs away with a simple-minded quip about arguing the moon is made of cheese. Then she speaks for 'everyone' with her lazy, unintelligent response. The reason she cannot respond is because she is wrong and making things up as she goes.

WM 9917464
Former Obama Staff Coming Out Of Woodwork To Confirm Obama Cut & Run From Iraq

it took a former staff member to tell us who know this liar and have been saying this for many months, but the libertard ass kissing Obola's ass..., actually who have been back stabbing us Conservatives and Patriots for attempting to get the truth out.

What truth is that?

I personally think that everyone of us who wanted Bushii out in 2004 were totally shocked when Iraq went into the shitter. Seriously, not a mother's son of us saw that one coming. (sarcasm)

Your sarcasm is as uninformed as it is silly.

I spent a lot of time in Iraq. I was there before, during, and after the surge.

We handed over a relatively stable Iraq to Obama. He admitted so himself.

So excuse me if I find your post uninformed and ridiculous. :)
You seem like an expert in the field of the uninformed and ridiculous. Relatively stable? Their military wasn't even trained and that was the goal. For them to become capable of taking over for themselves.

You're silly whoever you are now.

The painfully uninformed and self-unaware statements by EC simply inform all readers she is a homer for her side with nothing to offer.

Last edited:
I personally think that everyone of us who wanted Bushii out in 2004 were totally shocked when Iraq went into the shitter. Seriously, not a mother's son of us saw that one coming. (sarcasm)

You seem like an expert in the field of the uninformed and ridiculous. Relatively stable? Their military wasn't even trained and that was the goal. For them to become capable of taking over for themselves.

If it wasn't relatively stable we would not have left. Their military was trained, just not dedicated to a fractured government.

You claim their military wasnt trained. On what basis do you make that claim? Did you review fitness and readiness reports of the different units?
You dont know what the hell you're talking about, pulling "facts" out of thin air and repeating them like it was truth.

But hey ....looky at what you finally admitted after my 2000 posts trying to educate your dumb ass: <> " Privately, the various leadership factions in Iraq all confided that they wanted some U.S. forces to remain as a bulwark against sectarian violence."

I wouldn't doubt that at all. Why would I? You are so desperate you have to invent phony arguments for me that I have no need to make.
For the record I do not reject the possibility that various leadership factions in Iraq all confided that they wanted some U.S. forces to remain as a bulwark against sectarian violence. My argument is based upon the public actions of those officials and the reality that the public actions of those officials demanded that US troops must all leave according the deadline that Bush agreed to in December 2008.
But how do US forces act as a bulwark against sectarian violence? In 2009 there were nearly 20,000 deaths in Iraq from sectarian violence. There were 140,000 U.S. troops there in 2009 although as of June they were not allowed to operate in populated areas.
Something is not adding up, but it doesn't matter. We know you are a fraud when you didn't know that Maliki wanted the SOFA to be passed by the legislature. You didn't know the Bush/Maliki 2008 SOFA was passed by the Lawmakers in Baghdad. How could you not know that?

EC100 9917619 regarding EC 9915699, EC 9915684, NF 9915639, EC 9914271, NF 9912714, BB036 9912554, NF 9911955, JS029 9911663.
You're welcome to keep arguing the moon is made of cheese. Everyone knows better.

Another case where EconChick refuses to respond directly to my points and my arguments and runs away with a simple-minded quip about arguing the moon is made of cheese. Then she speaks for 'everyone' with her lazy, unintelligent response. The reason she cannot respond is because she is wrong and making things up as she goes.

LOL, you've already been completely trounced on the topic of Iraq. I've already been proven right and you wrong.

No one listens to your drivel....

You claim their military wasnt trained. On what basis do you make that claim? Did you review fitness and readiness reports of the different units?
You dont know what the hell you're talking about, pulling "facts" out of thin air and repeating them like it was truth.

I find it absolutely unbelievable that Jake served. Unlike him and other libs, I won't lie about it and say he did not if he said he did.

If he said he did, he did.

But it's hard to believe.

LOL, sorry blondie, I was there before, during, and after the surge. You were there when??

That's what I thought.

You do realize those reading these threads who have still not made up their minds see how much credibility one side has and how little the other side has, don't ya?

Ummmm, that was you......

LOL, sorry blondie, I was there before, during, and after the surge. You were there when??

That's what I thought.

You do realize those reading these threads who have still not made up their minds see how much credibility one side has and how little the other side has, don't ya?

Ummmm, that was you......
SarahG practices the Seagull Style of posting: fly in, drop a bunch of shit, and fly out again.
Best not taken seriously.

The Rabbi is talking to the mirror.

I think we need to point out when libs break the forum rules...since you do it so much.

Your post is against rules.
I have Jake on Ignore. I dont even have Zeke on Ignore. That's how worthless Jake's posts are and how little I think of his opinion.

LOL. Ouch. That had to sting. Well it would help if he understood the topics we're talking about. (just making this post relevant to topic :)

The Rabbi is talking to the mirror.
You're mumbling into your oatmeal. Give it up. You're embarrassing yourself.

I agree. I'm almost to the point of feeling sorry for Jake....because that's the image I'm starting to get of him.....of an elderly old man dribbling in his oatmeal.

He should stick to the topic instead of personal comments too. Panetta has completely discredited his stance.

EC 9905339 regarding BD 9905292
. We handed over a relatively stable Iraq to Obama.

Relatively stable compared to 2006 at peak violence. But not relative to march 17, 2003 prior to the US invasion. What you refer to as relatively stable in 2009 amounted to nearly 20,000 dead Iraqis that year. You also failed to handover progress toward genuine political reconciliation between the three major sects.

And according to Petraeus just recently
no one knows if a continued presence of US troops would have made a difference. I don't apologize for trusting Petraeus' judgment and opinion on that over your vulgar political cheap shots at the current Admin.

Relatively stable compared to 2006 at peak violence. But not relative to march 17, 2003 prior to the US invasion. What you refer to as relatively stable in 2009 amounted to nearly 20,000 dead Iraqis that year. You also failed to handover progress toward genuine political reconciliation between the three major sects.

And according to Petraeus just recently
no one knows if a continued presence of US troops would have made a difference. I don't apologize for trusting Petraeus' judgment and opinion on that over your vulgar political cheap shots at the current Admin.
Is Leon Panetta taking cheap shots at the current administration?

If you wish to use non-precise language when trying to make a factual argument you should be willing to accept that in terms of civilian casualties on a monthly basis combined with the transfer of power from Maliki to the new government last month Iraq is 'relatively' as stable today as it was in 2006. And the significant fact about today's stability is that there are 150,000 fewer US military there now than there were on 2010.

Based on that final fact , it should be safe to state that Iraq is more independently stable today than when you handed the mess over in 2009 to Obama.

Do you see how it works when all factors are included when viewing the relative status in Iraq with respect to violence affecting the general population?

Forum List

Back