Former Obama Staff Coming Out Of Woodwork To Confirm Obama Cut & Run From Iraq

Another western hostage has just been beheaded.

Btw, bendog, these jihadists have been around a long time...I don't care what name you call them. It's silly to think they just popped out of nowhere in 2003.
who cares that another one has been beheaded..Irrelevant to everything

This is a VERY good sign that I'm getting no challenge to this OP.

It means most Democrats have acknowledged what we've said all along about the SOFA. Good to see that implicit admission.
Obama did drop the ball on withdrawal. But you ask too much from liberal left Econ. They have no vocabulary for "wrong" and "Obama" in same sentence.

EC 9915699 regarding EC 9915684, NF 9915639, EC 9914271 regarding NF 9912714, BB036 9912554, NF 9911955, JS029 9911663.
But hey ....looky at what you finally admitted after my 2000 posts trying to educate your dumb ass:

" Privately, the various leadership factions in Iraq all confided that they wanted some U.S. forces to remain as a bulwark against sectarian violence."

I wouldn't doubt that at all. Why would I? You are so desperate you have to invent phony arguments for me that I have no need to make.

For the record I do not reject the possibility that various leadership factions in Iraq all confided that they wanted some U.S. forces to remain as a bulwark against sectarian violence. My argument is based upon the public actions of those officials and the reality that the public actions of those officials demanded that US troops must all leave according the deadline that Bush agreed to in December 2008.

But how do US forces act as a bulwark against sectarian violence? In 2009 there were nearly 20,000 deaths in Iraq from sectarian violence. There were 140,000 U.S. troops there in 2009 although as of June they were not allowed to operate in populated areas.

Something is not adding up, but it doesn't matter. We know you are a fraud when you didn't know that Maliki wanted the SOFA to be passed by the legislature. You didn't know the Bush/Maliki 2008 SOFA was passed by the Lawmakers in Baghdad. How could you not know that?

Affirmative Action employees aren't held to the same standard as everyone else. After all, we can't expect a mongrel president to be responsible because we've never had one before.

That means, Antares, you are a foul mouthed far righty that won't be happy in the party, if not outright dismissed, within a few years. Haters like you can only destroy, never build constructively and positively.

And from mongrel minds like Iben, we can hope for nothing good.

Iben, look up definitions. You may have your own opinions, but not your own definitions. Go ahead and do so and relax.

Iben, look up definitions. You may have your own opinions, but not your own definitions. Go ahead and do so and relax.
You look up definitions. Todd gave a list of fuckups and then asked why we should trust the administration. What's the definition of "trust", Jake?

Disagreement is not hate.

That is why you don't get your own definitions.

EC 9915726.
.....I prob won't even read most of your posts now NF....

If you are truly going to run away - you shouldn't use words like 'prob' .

You don't read much of anything. Even when you are citing stuff. So what else is new. Run EC run. We know you are a phony. You blamed Obama for demanding a SOFA goes through the legislature. That myth seems to be busted. Now we need to remove the 'we lost Iraq' myth from your propaganda database.

AN 9915724 regarding NF 9915708, DD 9915333
You REALLY believe this? Can you tell me how our munitions are actually sighted on their targets?

Do you know for a fact that Americans are in actual combat with IS terrorists - or if Americans have engaged the enemy directly while laser guiding bombs to targets or giving coordinates?

Do we need combat troops on the ground to bomb an oil refinery or fuel storage tanks? Do we need on ground targeting systems to hit a moving military vehicle loaded with, weapons and IS terrorist killers on it?

What do you think you know that rest of us don't know?

Do you think there are US troops on the ground in the lawless regions of Pakistan where Taliban an Al Qaeda killers are bombed on a weekly basis?

it took a former staff member to tell us who know this liar and have been saying this for many months, but the libertard ass kissing Obola's ass..., actually :suck: who have been back stabbing us Conservatives and Patriots for attempting to get the truth out.

That means, Antares, you are a foul mouthed far righty that won't be happy in the party, if not outright dismissed, within a few years. Haters like you can only destroy, never build constructively and positively.
Hey, Jake. Lookie here. Chuck Todd and NBC are haters too.

NBC Host Slams Obama Admin Failures In Unbelievable Way The Federalist Papers

LOL. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt. Libs are not having fun being trounced on this topic. LOL

it took a former staff member to tell us who know this liar and have been saying this for many months, but the libertard ass kissing Obola's ass..., actually :suck: who have been back stabbing us Conservatives and Patriots for attempting to get the truth out.

They lack any kind of character that would allow them to acknowledge we were right. But it's ok, the American masses have been set straight. LOL

EC 9915726.
.....I prob won't even read most of your posts now NF....

If you are truly going to run away - you shouldn't use words like 'prob' .

You don't read much of anything. Even when you are citing stuff. So what else is new. Run EC run. We know you are a phony. You blamed Obama for demanding a SOFA goes through the legislature. That myth seems to be busted. Now we need to remove the 'we lost Iraq' myth from your propaganda database.

LOL, you really don't want me to dig up your dozens and dozens of posts to show what a fricken liar you've been for months now do ya?

EC 9915699 regarding EC 9915684, NF 9915639, EC 9914271 regarding NF 9912714, BB036 9912554, NF 9911955, JS029 9911663.
But hey ....looky at what you finally admitted after my 2000 posts trying to educate your dumb ass:

" Privately, the various leadership factions in Iraq all confided that they wanted some U.S. forces to remain as a bulwark against sectarian violence."

I wouldn't doubt that at all. Why would I? You are so desperate you have to invent phony arguments for me that I have no need to make.

For the record I do not reject the possibility that various leadership factions in Iraq all confided that they wanted some U.S. forces to remain as a bulwark against sectarian violence. My argument is based upon the public actions of those officials and the reality that the public actions of those officials demanded that US troops must all leave according the deadline that Bush agreed to in December 2008.

But how do US forces act as a bulwark against sectarian violence? In 2009 there were nearly 20,000 deaths in Iraq from sectarian violence. There were 140,000 U.S. troops there in 2009 although as of June they were not allowed to operate in populated areas.

Something is not adding up, but it doesn't matter. We know you are a fraud when you didn't know that Maliki wanted the SOFA to be passed by the legislature. You didn't know the Bush/Maliki 2008 SOFA was passed by the Lawmakers in Baghdad. How could you not know that?
You're welcome to keep arguing the moon is made of cheese. Everyone knows better.

LOL

Forum List

Back