Former Muller Prosecutor Becomes Whistleblower. Will Testify About barr Intervention In roger stone Case

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This will be interesting to watch.

There will be a couple people from the DOJ to testify next week about barr interfering in the roger stone and michael flynn cases.

It will be interesting to hear what they have to say. Even though they will no doubt be restricted on what they can say, of course barr and trump will do their best to prevent them from testifying or being able to say very much.

I think that is the main reason why I will be voting a straight democratic ticket in November. I haven't done that since 2004. Once trump and barr are gone and not able to stop people from speaking, the full truth will be able to be told to the American people. I'm sure that it will be very interesting when it's finally allowed to be told.

There will be a couple people from the DOJ to testify next week about barr interfering in the roger stone and michael flynn cases.

It will be interesting to hear what they have to say. Even though they will no doubt be restricted on what they can say, of course barr and trump will do their best to prevent them from testifying or being able to say very much.

I think that is the main reason why I will be voting a straight democratic ticket in November. I haven't done that since 2004. Once trump and barr are gone and not able to stop people from speaking, the full truth will be able to be told to the American people. I'm sure that it will be very interesting when it's finally allowed to be told.

Good news! Thank you!

Good news! Thank you!

You're welcome.

I will probably record it to watch later.

The republican politicians will probably go off on fake news or Hillary or Obama or Biden. Anything but the actual subject of the hearing and investigation.

Forum List

Back