Government agencies are being employed by the Administration to get people to vote but won't explain how

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

This was written by Jason Chaffetz (video also) who was once in Congress. I don't know why he left, but I myself wouldn't want that creepy job, fighting people all the time, people likely possessed by the devil (Tlaib, Pelosi, et al)

But anyhow, please copy this and read the whole thing and share with whomever. Make Thanksgiving interesting again. LOL

This was written by Jason Chaffetz (video also) who was once in Congress. I don't know why he left, but I myself wouldn't want that creepy job, fighting people all the time, people likely possessed by the devil (Tlaib, Pelosi, et al)

But anyhow, please copy this and read the whole thing and share with whomever. Make Thanksgiving interesting again. LOL
Before I retired from civil service....it was against the law to support a political party, even on social media.

So of course....that's exactly what Biden is telling everyone to do in the federal government.

He has the post office rummaging thru mail-in ballots tossing Republican ballots and manufacturing Democrat votes.

Before I retired from civil service....it was against the law to support a political party, even on social media.

So of course....that's exactly what Biden is telling everyone to do in the federal government.

He has the post office rummaging thru mail-in ballots tossing Republican ballots and manufacturing Democrat votes.
I've thought for a long time the PO is corrupt. When I started writing to Ted Cruz years ago, it was "funny" how all the sudden my mail was messed up; I didn't get things I was expecting, etc.

Make WhateverThisCounryIsToday America Again

What, did you think over-funding the .gov through the inflation reduction act was for the citizenry?

I hope The Turtle's new bridge was worth it.
I haven't heard the saga of Turtle's new bridge.

Inquiring minds want to know

They probably don't want us to know how.

Forum List

Back