Former KKK Leader Says Donald Trump’s Rhetoric Might Be A Little Too Radical

byrdseg-17812092497.jpeg

Proving yet again that conservatives have no shame.
thumbsup.gif

Quote Hillary saying that (with the source, of course).....
Yup, Democrats want to put a proven sexual harasser and probable rapists back in the White House along with his enabler, now, let's talk about , "No Shame" .. :laugh:
You can't prove your idiotic claim, so you deflect to another topic. Typical rightard move. Even worse, Clinton was never proven to have sexually harassed anyone; and there's no evidence he raped anyone.

But thanks for playin', Loser.
thumbsup.gif
i bet if billy was a regular guy working in a factory somewhere and that many woman came forward he would be in prison right now especially if he was a black guy.....just sayin....

thumbsup.gif

Yup, Democrats want to put a proven sexual harasser and probable rapists back in the White House along with his enabler, now, let's talk about , "No Shame" .. :laugh:
You can't prove your idiotic claim, so you deflect to another topic. Typical rightard move. Even worse, Clinton was never proven to have sexually harassed anyone; and there's no evidence he raped anyone.

thumbsup.gif
i bet if billy was a regular guy working in a factory somewhere and that many woman came forward he would be in prison right now especially if he was a black guy.....just sayin....
Bullshit. If that were true, Herman Cain would be in jail today.

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif
is herman caine a rich guy or some poor slob working in a factory?....when you figure it out let me know....

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif
is herman caine a rich guy or some poor slob working in a factory?....when you figure it out let me know....
He's especially a black guy. You're idiotic intimation that factory workers go to jail but executives don't is ridiculous in the face of those like Ken Lay, et.al. Though I confess most don't die on their way to prison, like Lay.

I see Liberals are still valuing the opinions and guidance of the KKK, the violent extremist racist party they started and the group whose 2 ex-Grand Wizards held prominent positions in their ranks. Nice...

I see Liberals are still valuing the opinions and guidance of the KKK, the violent extremist racist party they started and the group whose 2 ex-Grand Wizards held prominent positions in their ranks. Nice...

No Liberal has ever been in the Klan. The KKK is based on conservatism. It can't breathe without it.

Nor, certainly, was it started by Liberals. That's impossible. It was started by six bored veteran Confederate soldiers and lasted less than 15 years. Then 50 years later it was re-started by a Georgia salesman out to make a buck off national xenophobia. NONE of them --- neither the six soldiers in 1865 nor Simmons in 1915 --- had any political affiliations.

I just did this last week marking 150 years to the day. You should go read it and do something about that blind ignorance that puts you in the hole you're in right now.

Last edited:

thumbsup.gif
He's especially a black guy. You're idiotic intimation that factory workers go to jail but executives don't is ridiculous in the face of those like Ken Lay, et.al. Though I confess most don't die on their way to prison, like Lay.
a black guy who has something called ...money....look fawn you know goddam well a regular person that wasnt the former president of this country would have done prison time if that many women would have come forward on the guy,if you want to believe that is bullshit than your worshiping of these people is working.....and before you call me someone who hates clinton,as i have said more than once around here,i voted for the guy twice and would do so in a heartbeat over any of these half assed people running today and yes that includes his wife..

thumbsup.gif
a black guy who has something called ...money....look fawn you know goddam well a regular person that wasnt the former president of this country would have done prison time if that many women would have come forward on the guy,if you want to believe that is bullshit than your worshiping of these people is working.....and before you call me someone who hates clinton,as i have said more than once around here,i voted for the guy twice and would do so in a heartbeat over any of these half assed people running today and yes that includes his wife..
This is just too retarded. First all, even white people with money go to jail. But that aside.... what would a poor black man go to jail for? Not one of the women ever filed criminal charges.

This is just too retarded. First all, even white people with money go to jail. But that aside.... what would a poor black man go to jail for? Not one of the women ever filed criminal charges.
if its retarded why did you thank the post?...and are we talking about blue collar crimes or someone taking liberties with women?....i dont know about you but my posts have been about men "groping" women.....and a black or white guy with very limited funds will get fucked more than one with money and power...and i think you know this,but dont want to seem to admit it.....and ken lay?....what sexual deeds did he do?...

The hitler reference is ignorance at best.
Do people that say that know who hitler was?
Yeah. He was a multiculturalist, affirmative action, gay marriage, labor union kind of guy.

Oh, wait...

The hitler reference is ignorance at best.
Do people that say that know who hitler was?

Hitler ... Hitler.... wasn't he the guy who claimed Muslims Jews were the source of all the country's problems, that he was going to identify them and drive them out, and make America Germany great again?

The difference is there was no evidence the Jews were a problem unless you can show me where Jews flew planes into German buildings or strapped bombs to themselves killing innocent people.
Even on their worst day (9/11), the Muslims have not killed more Americans than Americans kill themselves. Americans kill five or six times as many Americans each year as the Muslims did that day.

In this year, Muslim baddies have killed 19 people.

Christian terrorists have killed 18. So they are neck and neck.

Lightning has killed 80 people.

Americans have killed over 16 thousand other Americans this year.

So the evidence against Muslims is about as weak as Hitler's evidence against Jews.

if its retarded why did you thank the post?...and are we talking about blue collar crimes or someone taking liberties with women?....i dont know about you but my posts have been about men "groping" women.....and a black or white guy with very limited funds will get fucked more than one with money and power...and i think you know this,but dont want to seem to admit it.....and ken lay?....what sexual deeds did he do?...
Sorry, I must have hit the thank you link by accident. I rectified that. At any rate, the would have been no jail time regardless of skin color or financial status; because again, no one filed criminal charges.

Sorry, I must have hit the thank you link by accident. I rectified that. At any rate, the would have been no jail time regardless of skin color or financial status; because again, no one filed criminal charges.
why did he pay jones 800 thousand bucks?....go ahead make an excuse for him...

To entice her to fuck off. It cost him nothing.

To entice her to fuck off. It cost him nothing.
yea thats what it was.....

Forum List

Back