Former KKK Leader Says Donald Trump’s Rhetoric Might Be A Little Too Radical

You can't prove your idiotic claim, so you deflect to another topic. Typical rightard move. Even worse, Clinton was never proven to have sexually harassed anyone; and there's no evidence he raped anyone.

But thanks for playin', Loser.
thumbsup.gif

Still in denial huh..:laugh:
Deny what? That righties are liars? No, I don't deny that.

.. sooooo you're a sexual harassment enabler for the Democratic Party and their war on women, no problem, you're hardly alone, most Democrats are it seems.

View attachment 58134
Not at all. You're a liar, as proven with your inability to prove Clinton said what you claim she said. Since you lied about that, according to you, for "amusement," why on Earth would anyone believe you know when you falsely claim it's been proven that her husband sexually assaulted anyone or "probably" raped anyone.

You think a liar like you has any credibility?? :eusa_doh:

I don't need credibility with you morons, you're simply defined as suck-holes for the Democratic Party, everyone knows that.... :coffee:

Poor Lumpy got schooled.
Still butthurt.

Let's play 'im a litle tune..... :eusa_boohoo:

So, you think Robert Byrd, once a white supremacist converted into something of a black supremacist. The leaps and bounds you guys go through to believe the silly shit you do.
What silly shit? Democrat senator Robert Byrd was a former KKK leader. Most of the nut case KKK radicals were democrats and amazingly the true DNC believers convinced themselves that KKK democrats were republicans in disguise when they voted for democrats and elected democrats and promoted democrat party agendas. There is no telling how far bi-polar libs will stretch the truth.

KKK supporters were and still are most likely Southerners, that has not changed and has much to do with the now Republican South.

Welllll --- not in the 1920s they weren't. Matter of fact at its peak the Klan claimed one-third of the entire male population of Indiana.

--- in here:

Indiana, Alabama, not much difference in the early 20th century....or now?

Eh --- I don't know Indiana that well. Maybe. But it certainly isn't the "South".

It is Republican.

You can't prove your idiotic claim, so you deflect to another topic. Typical rightard move. Even worse, Clinton was never proven to have sexually harassed anyone; and there's no evidence he raped anyone.

But thanks for playin', Loser.
thumbsup.gif

.. sooooo you're a sexual harassment enabler for the Democratic Party and their war on women, no problem, you're hardly alone, most Democrats are it seems.

View attachment 58134
Not at all. You're a liar, as proven with your inability to prove Clinton said what you claim she said. Since you lied about that, according to you, for "amusement," why on Earth would anyone believe you know when you falsely claim it's been proven that her husband sexually assaulted anyone or "probably" raped anyone.

I don't need credibility with you morons, you're simply defined as suck-holes for the Democratic Party, everyone knows that.... :coffee:
Again, since you have no credibility, why are you expecting anyone to believe your lies?

Former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke spoke candidly about Donald Trump recently, saying the Republican presidential candidate speaks “a lot more radically” than he does.

Duke, who is also a former member of the Louisiana House of Representatives, made the comments in an interview on December 17. As Buzzfeed reports, the interview is labeled “Fox Interview,” but it’s not clear by watching it who the interviewer is, or whether she works for Fox.

“As far as what I see, according to the candidates that are out there now, Republicans and Democrats, I think he’s head and shoulders right now above the rest,” Duke said of Trump in the interview. “I don’t agree with everything he says, he speaks a little more, actually he speaks a little more, a lot more radically than I talk. And I think that’s a positive and negative.”

So true...Trump is something else!

Robert Byrd said what????

What silly shit? Democrat senator Robert Byrd was a former KKK leader. Most of the nut case KKK radicals were democrats and amazingly the true DNC believers convinced themselves that KKK democrats were republicans in disguise when they voted for democrats and elected democrats and promoted democrat party agendas. There is no telling how far bi-polar libs will stretch the truth.

KKK supporters were and still are most likely Southerners, that has not changed and has much to do with the now Republican South.

Welllll --- not in the 1920s they weren't. Matter of fact at its peak the Klan claimed one-third of the entire male population of Indiana.

--- in here:

Eh --- I don't know Indiana that well. Maybe. But it certainly isn't the "South".

It is Republican.

Aye, 'tis that. And the Klan certainly made use of that, as they did in the West.

The Klan appeal was, after all, always a conservative one.

View attachment 58134

Poor Lumpy got schooled.
Still butthurt.

:laugh:... desperate much...?

--- in here:

It is Republican.

Aye, 'tis that. And the Klan certainly made use of that, as they did in the West.

Conservative, rural, while officially supporting the Union had some strong confederate support during the civil war.

View attachment 58134

Poor Lumpy got schooled.
Still butthurt.

You .... you don't like my playing? :crybaby:

How 'bout a tissue?

View attachment 58134

Poor Lumpy got schooled.
Still butthurt.

Desperate? You're the one flailing around without providing anything.

--- in here:

It is Republican.

Conservative, rural, while officially supporting the Union had some strong confederate support during the civil war.

That's interesting... the area where I live was pretty much the opposite, even though I'm in "The South".

Just goes to demonstrate, ya can't paint da world with a broad brush. Context will out.

It is Republican.

That's interesting... the area where I live was pretty much the opposite, even though I'm in "The South".

Just goes to demonstrate, ya can't paint da world with a broad brush. Context will out.

Yep...OK. You're right, you can't paint with a broad brush. There is not one state in the union that fits into a nice tidy political present. That being said, rural, mostly southern states are the source of much of the racism in this country to include the kkk.

It is Republican.

Yep...OK. You're right, you can't paint with a broad brush. There is not one state in the union that fits into a nice tidy political present. That being said, rural, mostly southern states are the source of much of the racism in this country to include the kkk.

And yet ---- there goes Lumpster, right back to the broad brush in post 94. Delusionists never learn.

And now most of the former slave states of the south are heavily Republican.
thumbsup.gif

The conservatives finally found a home where they wouldn't be constantly bickering and breaking with their parent party.

Like they did in 1972.
Like they did in 1968.
Like they did in 1948.
Like they did as far back as 1860.

Yep, since the Southern Strategy --- not a ripple of dissent.

It is Republican.

And yet ---- there goes Lumpster, right back to the broad brush in post 94. Delusionists never learn.

Eh, he's mule-kicked and there is nothing wrong with generalizing his type.

Forum List

Back