Former KGB Agents talks about the execution of Useful Leftist Idiots

LOL or AYY LMAO?

• Total voters
Bezmenov put out a lot of information. I have mixed thoughts about him. I once listened to one of his seminars and had a check in my spirit about his definition of equality. I thought it could be possible he was a double agent because at the same time he was educating Americans he could have been educating some on how it was done. On the other hand I sometimes am overly suspicious of Russians. So there is that too.

My favorite KGB defector was Anatoli Galitsyn. He was the highest ranking KGB to defect. He was a major. I'll have to try and dig up some of his work. No vids that I am aware of though.

Last edited:
Here he is. I found this one.
THE GREAT SOVIET DEFECTORS

Anatoliy Golitsyn (Wiki) - Anatoliy Golitsyn was quite likely the most important Soviet intelligence officer ever to defect to the West. Golitsyn worked in the strategic planning department of the KGB in the rank of Major until he defected to the West in 1961. In 1984 , Golitsyn published the book New Lies For Old: The Communist Strategy of Deception and Disinformation, wherein he predicted the collapse of the communist bloc orchestrated from above. He warned about a long-term deception strategy designed to lull the West into a false sense of security. Author Mark Riebling stated that of 148 predictions made in New Lies For Old, 139 had been fulfilled by 1993 while 9 were clearly wrong; an accuracy rate of 94% as compared to the CIA which completely failed to predict the collapse of the Soviet Union. Golitsyn followed up New Lies For Old with The Perestroika Deception: Memoranda to the Central Intelligence Agency published in 1998 that overviewed how the collapse of Soviet Communism went according to plan.

A few quotes from the past........

"Gentlemen, comrades, do not be concerned about all you hear about
Glasnost and Perestroika and democracy in the coming years. They are
primarily for outward consumption. There will be no significant internal
changes in the Soviet Union, other than for cosmetic purposes.
Our purpose is to disarm the Americans and let them fall asleep."- Mikhail Gorbachev, November 1987

"War to the hilt between Communism and Capitalism is inevitable.
Today, of course, we are not strong enough to attack. Our time will come in 20 or 30 years.
To win, we shall need the element of surprise. The bourgeoisie will have to be put to sleep.
So we shall begin by launching the most spectacular peace movement on record.
There will be electrifying overtures and unheard-of concessions.
The capitalistic countries, stupid and decadent, will rejoice to cooperate in their own destruction.
They will leap at another chance to be friends.
As soon as their guard is down, we will smash them with our clenched fist
."
- Dimitry Z. Manulsky, The Lenin School of Political Warfare

"It is natural for man to indulge in the illusions of hope.
We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth,
and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts.
Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty?
Are we disposed to be the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and having ears, hear not,
the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation?
For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth;
to know the worst, and to provide for it."
- Patrick Henry

THE GREAT SOVIET DEFECTORS

Another high ranking defector -
Jan Šejna (Wiki | Google) - One of the highest ranking Communists ever to defect to the West. A Czechoslovak General, he defected to USA in February 1968. Sejna was allegedly poisoned in 1997, possibly because of sensitive testimony in front of Representative Bob Dornan's U.S. Congressional Committee on U.S. POWs in 1996. Below is an excerpt from that testimony:

To understand the events of interest today, it is essential to understand that back then the main mission of all organizations in the Soviet empire was to destroy democracy and bring people everywhere under the yoke of Communism .

Two wars dominated our planning.

First, there was General nuclear war, which was the responsibility of the military. Even civilian construction projects had to be approved by the Defense Council to make certain they all contributed to the war effort.

Second, there was the political and intelligence wars, the world revolutionary war, as it was originally called. This war was also waged according to a very detailed and complex strategic plan. This war involved infiltration of the government and press, sabotage, subversion, deception, narcotics trafficking, organized crime, terrorism, compromise of political and business leaders, and many other activities, all designed to destroy competing social systems. The primary targets were all industrialized countries and the most important enemy was the United States.

I want to point out that in these and other activities, the Soviets ruled their empire with an iron hand. All directions and controls came from Moscow. People undertook independent actions at their own risk, and the penalties were without any regard for human rights or dignity.

I know, because I was there.

BOOKS:

DOWNLOAD: WE WILL BURY YOU
'We Will Bury You': The Soviet Plan for the Subversion of the West by the Highest Ranking Communist Ever to Defect(ISBN: 0283988622 ) (Amazon) (Google Books)

Decision Making In Communist Countries: An Inside View (ISBN: 0080336515 ) (Amazon)

This man was poisoned to death by order of Putin - what he says about the Beslan school attack was it was a false flag - staged by FSB - this is believable - also note the clip I am going to put up about the Islamists and the KGB - FSB - Russia - this might surprise you.

Alexander Litvinenko - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Beslan school hostage crisis[edit]
Main article: Beslan school hostage crisis
Alexander Litvinenko suggested in September 2004 that the Russian secret services must have been aware of the plot beforehand, and therefore that they must have themselves organised the attack as a false flag operation. He spoke in an interview before his death with Chechenpress news agency, and said that because the hostage takers had previously been in FSB custody for committing terrorist attacks, it is inconceivable that they would have been released and still been able to carry out attacks independently. He said that they would only have been freed if they were of use to the FSB, and that even in the case that they were freed without being turned into FSB assets, they would be under a strict surveillance regime that would not have allowed them to carry out the Beslan attack unnoticed.[61] Ella Kesayeva, co-chair of the group Voice of Beslan, formalised Litvinenko's argument in a November 2008 article in Novaya Gazeta, noting the large number of hostage takers who were in government custody not long before attacking the school, and coming to the same conclusion that Beslan was a false flag attack.[62]

Support of terrorism worldwide by the KGB and FSB[edit]
Litvinenko stated that "all the bloodiest terrorists of the world" were connected to FSB-KGB, including Carlos "The Jackal" Ramírez, Yassir Arafat, Saddam Hussein, Abdullah Öcalan, Wadie Haddad of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, George Hawi who led the Communist Party of Lebanon, Ezekias Papaioannou from Cyprus, Sean Garland from Ireland, and many others. He said that all of them were trained, funded, and provided with weapons, explosives and counterfeit documents to carry out terrorist attacks worldwide and that each act of terrorism made by these people was carried out according to the task and under the rigid control of the KGB of the USSR.[63] Litvinenko said that "the center of global terrorism is not in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan or the Chechen Republic. The terrorism infection creeps away worldwide from the cabinets of the Lubyanka Square and the Kremlin".[64][65]

Alleged Russia-al-Qaeda connection[edit]
In a July 2005 interview with the Polish newspaper Rzeczpospolita, Litvinenko alleged that Ayman al-Zawahiri, a prominent leader of al-Qaeda, was trained for half a year by the FSB in Dagestan in 1997 and called him "an old agent of the FSB".[63][66] Litvinenko said that after this training, al-Zawahiri "was transferred to Afghanistan, where he had never been before and where, following the recommendation of his Lubyanka chiefs, he at once ... penetrated the milieu of Osama bin Laden and soon became his assistant in Al Qaeda."[67] Konstantin Preobrazhenskiy, a former KGB officer and writer, supported this claim and said that Litvinenko "was responsible for securing the secrecy of Al-Zawahiri's arrival in Russia; he was trained by FSB instructors in Dagestan, Northern Caucasus, in 1996–1997.".[68] He said: "At that time, Litvinenko was the Head of the Subdivision for Internationally Wanted Terrorists of the First Department of the Operative-Inquiry Directorate of the FSB Anti-Terrorist Department. He was ordered to undertake the delicate mission of securing Al-Zawahiri from unintentional disclosure by the Russian police. Though Al-Zawahiri had been brought to Russia by the FSB using a false passport, it was still possible for the police to learn about his arrival and report to Moscow for verification. Such a process could disclose Al-Zawahiri as an FSB collaborator. In order to prevent this, Litvinenko visited a group of highly placed police officers to notify them in advance." According to Sergei Ignatchenko, an FSB spokesman, al-Zawahiri was arrested by Russian authorities in Dagestan in December 1996 and released in May 1997.[69]

When asked in an interview who he thought the originator of the 2005 bombings in London was, Litvinenko responded saying,[63] "You know, I have spoken about it earlier and I shall say now, that I know only one organization, which has made terrorism the main tool of solving of political problems. It is the Russian special services."

You see, this is why Putin wanted Litivnenko dead. He was exposing too much. This is why I believe that Putin was boasting in having photo of himself with a shadow of a jumbo jet behind him on cover of TIME magazine. This photo was done shortly after Malaysian plane had gone missing without a trace. I believe Putin is holding that plane in hiding for use in terror attack against the USA at a future date and he will then move in for the kill with a nuclear attack against the USA. I have never believed that plane was at the bottom of the ocean. I believe Putin was behind that missing plane and he is creating false flags to escalate and expedite his goal - and this latest nonsense of his "grandmaster skills" - his brilliance - is just over the top. He's a cold blooded murderer, a sociopath plotting the mass murder of Americans. He is morally insane.

Last edited:
I do not know what ayy lmao means. What does it mean? And what does it mean when someone tags you? I do not understand that either. Thanks for your answers!

p.s. I know that LMAO means laughing my blank off but as for ayy I haven't a clue. I am guessing that was the last part of it - but I'm not laughing! I'm grieved to the core over it!

Real time social justice.

PMH needs to see this. His reward won't be what he is expecting.

Liberal Elites don't get shot in this case dummy, and we have no plans to shoot anyone since it isn't necessary to create a decent society. The major fix is just to let you morons move away from those who actually matter, or let you die off. The purge you are doing for us so we won't be interfering.

Liberal Elites don't get shot in this case dummy, and we have no plans to shoot anyone since it isn't necessary to create a decent society. The major fix is just to let you morons move away from those who actually matter, or let you die off. The purge you are doing for us so we won't be interfering.

How naive you are, PMH. There is no loyalty among Communists. Elitists are not the exception. Take my word for it. I wouldn't steer you wrong.

How naive you are, PMH. There is no loyalty among Communists. Elitists are not the exception. Take my word for it. I wouldn't steer you wrong.

I'm a Capitalist, who prefers a mixed-economy, and you won't know what that is of course.

Forum List

Back